Are you new to the game ? Post hints here.

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Are you new to the game ? Post hints here.

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 19:39

You can post game hints here if you want.

I'm not.

I am so sorry, guys. I should have realized the day after I put this page up, the spirit of the Game is only to help yourself.

It's a pirate's life for me.

If you want to see Game Instructions, they are here :

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1477

If you are new and can not see part of the Game, it is not that the Game is Busted.

Now we have Level Restrictions.

Level 2:
Production, trade

I don't have a clue what they mean by trade, here, you can't see the Marketplace, send Contracts, or sell or buy from the Troll yet.

Finally you can put your buildings to work.

Level 3:
Arena (pvp)

Now you can do Battles, win or lose at battles, you move closer to getting a bonus.

Level 4:
troll market, inventory

Finally you can sell stuff to the Troll.

You really can't see you inventory till Level 4?

Click Inventory, you see what you have.

Under each item is a bag, box, and magnifying glass.

You click the bag to sell stuff. Click the box to send a contract to another person, Click the magnifying glass to see what other guys sells stuff at.

Level 5:
Quests, imp dealer, Shop, soul dealer

Finally you can see your Quests.

Finally you can buy some Imps.

Level 6:
market place, contracts, Dungeons, research

Finally you can begin to Research stuff, do not research any Mech stuff. Use your resources for something that benefits you now.

Now you can finally sell stuff on the Marketplace.

You should be doing the 1 to 8 hour Raid to get Serfs to make Army guys. To me the Army was very, very important. I wanted 50 guys as soon as I could get them. It does take quite a bit of time.

Level 7:
daily speacial, maritimers, building/expand buildings

I never have souls to buy from the Daily Special.
I can't save them up, I always sell them for Gold.

You get souls on Dungeon raids, I don't buy them with money.

I have horrible luck at the maritimers, I never get anything useful. You can try it if you wish.

You need 5 each of the buildings that make stones, wood, and water first.

Level 8:
competition, announcement, successes, Trophy case, search player

Don't waste souls to make announcements. We don't have competition on the English Server, I will send you a message about Successes.

Level 9:
beast dealer

Finally you can buy Epics, I have never had enough Souls to buy one of those.

I have bought a couple you can buy with Gold.

Level 10:
guild

Now you can join Hawks!

Level 11:
Labyrinth

When you find all the trophys you can enter the Labyrinth, I found them at level 20 I think.

Level 12:
thunderdome

Really, You should be able to enter the thunderdome at level 1. You will see this choice in Battles at Level 12.

Level 13:
oracle

It doesn't matter when you can see the Oracle, everything there is too expensive to think about.

After today, anything added here is added for guys New to the Game.

If you are new to the Game and want to move forward at a good rate of speed, join the Ninja Academy of Pirates. Contact DemiFan in the Game.

There are only Two Guilds on the English Server with more members than the Invisible Guild of New Players to the Game, The Ninja Academy of Pirates (NAP)

If you are in the Ninja Academy of Pirates or you are level 1 to 9 and you need anything for a Daily Quest that you can not build, contact DemiFan in the Game and I will get it for you.

Guilds on the English Server Order by number of Members.

Hawks (Hell) 40/50 (If you want to join Hawk's we have 10 empty spots.)
Ninja Academy of Pirates 36 - hundreds
WATCHMEN (WAT) 35/50
Death's Behest (MORT) 23/50
The Antichrist (666) 17/50
Epics (EPC) 2/50
TIMEBANDITS (TIME) 1/50
Deus-Ultima-Weapon-X (DX) 1/50
Ankoria (Ank) 1/50

Hawk's Guild was Created to help New guys in the Game, as the new Level Restrictions makes it so we can only accept guys higher than Level 10, I am working on a new name, it may take a while. Does this one sound a little too long?
/img][/url]

[size=150]If you are new to the Game, Level 1 through 9, you should belong to the Ninja Academy of Pirates Community, NAP.

The History of the Ninja Academy of Pirates.

A pet project of DemiFan and Hawk's Guild. Which is now on it's own.

I guess this is the Important part of the 11 pages of the NAP Guild Blackboard, other than our job has been to help new guys in our Game.

Alistaire has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered

SirPQ Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

elohim Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

spirit Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

Glasfall Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

DemonArtist Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

Deasamus Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

maxhj11 Has Reached Level 10 and joined Hawk's Guild.

Milicianoluc Has Reached Level 10 and joined Hawk's Guild.

maxgamer101 has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered
Hawk's Academy for Leaders and Counselors. Since then maxgamer101 has
been able to finally log on to his Dreadlord account and the maxgamer101 account
has been deleted.

XxxEdenxxX has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered
Hawk's Academy for Leaders and Counselors.

Kaval has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered

Dutchie has Graduated the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy
of Leaders and Counselors.

Lycanthrope Graduated and joined Hawks

mrmojorisin Has Reached Level 10 and Returned to Hawk's Guild

mebreasta has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy
for Counselors and Leaders.

carthienes has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy

Phobos has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy

Kloves has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy

Chief Graduated and joined Morte Guild.

triplebypass gratuated NAP and joined 666 Guild.

XxxEdenxxX has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered

Kaval has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered

system33 has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy

mrmojorisin has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy

Build has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Academy

Lycanthrope has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates.

Azmeera has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and entered Death's Behest (MORT) Guild.(Ninja Academy of Pirates Correspondence School for Advanced Studies by Invitation only)

Carthienes has Graduated from the Ninja Academy of Pirates and has joined Hawk's Guild.

This I added for those who helped me Create the Ninja Academy of Pirates, donated stuff, and talked with the members.

Correspondence Course of Special Highly Intensive Training

Is very proud to announce these guys completing the horrible studies required for Leaders and Counselors in the Game.

After all those times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice- the hours of practice with pistols and swords,
you've made it! And you've made us proud!

You are legends.

Whatever your dreams might be, your hard work in our Academy has moved you closer to achieving them.

Now that you have been educated, sophisticated, matriculated, articulated, and graduated...

Consider yourself congratulated, pirates.

Deathavan
Dreadlord,
xtro,
Animal
Dutchie
Tatsuki
BladeRaptor
Qrixzla
Azmeera
antyhiggs
GENDY
Redles
HenryIII
st0rm
Kagen
essendil
PrinceStyxx
Pangloss

Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 14. Jul 2016, 15:25, edited 65 times in total.
DiannaDark

Re: Are you new to the game ?

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 19:40

This is old, now you have to be level 10 to join a Guild.

In response to that, at any Level you can join Hawk's Charter Member Guild.

It is an invisible Guild of players who have learned the secret handshake and promised to join Hawk's Hell Guild when the New and Improved Game will let them.

When you are new to the Game:
Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

1) Make 5 wells, 5 woodcutters, 5 quarries as soon as you can, try to buy one Imp every day.
2) Buy Imps, make water, wood, and stones. Build and Expand Buildings to make wood, water, and stone.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it. Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army. You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel.

You never have enough Gold. There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one. When you reach level 10 there are an additional 36 items you can sell at the troll market.

Imps are very important. If you ever get a little extra Gold, buy a couple of Imps. When you are new, Raw materials are the most important thing in the game. They remain very important, forever.

You need 100 Imps as soon as you can buy them.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, that will be fine for a while. You need to log on each day if you can.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Fri 3. Jan 2014, 15:39, edited 3 times in total.
DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 19:46

Hawk's Hell Guild is a training guild.

When you reach level 5 you can join Hawk's. The Upgrade fixed this, you have to be level 10 to join a Guild. In response to that, Any Level you are now, less than Level 10, you an become a Charter Member of Hawks and Join at Level 10. Message DemiFan in the Game. If you are a Charter Member, the Counselors and Guys above level 13 who help new guys in the Game will help you with the stuff for your Quests, Equipment for your Army, and answer Questions about the Game. At Level 10 you join Hawk's Hell Guild.

DemiFan has instructions for the Game. If you want them, message her in the Game.

If you want to join a Guild, click on Fortress over on the left, when you are lost in the game that is like the menu button.

Click on the Shield, that is like the Guild Button.

If you are not in a Guild all you see there is information about all the Guilds.

If you are in a Guild, you see the individual pages for your Guild.

Go on Raids, first the Raid between 1 and 8 hours that finds Serfs. You need Serfs to train for your Army. Eventually you will have 50 guys that need Armor, Weapon, and Potion and perhaps a ring or amulet.

Do your battles each day. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, you get credit either way.

Good luck.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Wed 1. Jan 2014, 02:47, edited 2 times in total.
DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 20:05

Guild Building Materials are posted on the Marketplace at prices that are too high. Don't think about buying them.

Eternite Stones 50 Gold
Fire Cyclones 250 Gold
Sperical Dice 100 Gold

You see lots and lots of these posted on the Marketplace at really high prices. If you want to post these to sell, you really should post them at these prices.

The Troll buys Reinforced Long Shield at 1250, Ebony Bow at 1250, Rusted Helm at 1250, Cobalt Shield 3000, War Helm 3000, Hunting Bow of Tinudai at 3000, Iron Hammer at 3000, and Fenfire at 3000. When you build Items, you can sell them Higher than the Troll will buy them at, but if you price them lots and lots higher it will take longer to sell them. The Troll price is a pretty fair price on some items you can sell them for a bit more.

I probably sent you stuff like this before, and it is probably on the NAP Guild Blackboard, I will look.

The Wooden Shield is worth no more than 300 or so gold. If you have posted some of these to the Marketplace, leave them there, they may sell. Look at the stuff in your inventory, if you click on the magnifying glass under the item, it shows you what other guys have posted the item for sale at.

If you want to sell something, open your Inventory, click the Magnifying Glass, see what other Guys are selling the item at.

If they are selling the item at a lower price than you want, keep it, you can sell it later

I always sell things pretty cheap, I want items I place on the Marketplace to sell

Frosty rune axes x4 - 2,600
Ice rods x2 - 3,600
Novice rods x3 - 350
reinforced wodden shields x4 - 550
septers of the archmage x3 - 1400
Helm of the centar x1 - 4000 or keep it
scimitars x4 - 3200
serated dirks x2 - 300
Shortbow x2 - 300
tears of the wind x3 - 3400
two handed axe x1 - 1400
viking helms x2 - 550
wooden shields x3 - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

The Traveling Merchant buys Price Items at about twice the porce sold at. or more. the Traveling Merchant buys Beer at 9.49, you can sell it for about 25.
Wine to the Traveling merchant at 13.25 you can sell it at about 25.

Priced do change, use the magnifying glass.

Beer 9.49 Gold Sell at 25
Wine 13.25 Gold 25
Hard Liguer 13.66 Gold 28
Dried Fish 1.35 Gold 1.3
Crab Cake 4.47 Gold 5
Leg of Beef 11.67 Gold 24
Stew 21.68 Gold 30
Jewelery 19.50 Gold 50
Sculpture 25.10 Gold 26
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 123
Leather Belt 116.02 Gold 124
Leather Vest 161.22 175
Statue 15.09 22
Jug 20.50 Gold 25
Stone Plaque 29.27 Gold 35
AK20 1,884.24 2000

The Troll buys

Water .2 sell at .6
Stones .6 sell at .8
Wood .44 sell at 1.5
Fish .4 sell at .5
Ore 2.5 sell at 2.7
Steel 25 30
Blessed Cobalt Shield 3000 sell at 3000
Iron Hammer 3000 3000
Crab 1.35 1.4
Steer 9.25 14
Reinforced wood shield 500
Reinforced ebony bow 1250
Rusted Helm 1250
Ebony Bow 500
Bronze Helm 300
Wooden Shield 300
Long Shield 1500
Rusted Long Sword 500
Viking Helm 500
War Helm 3000
Hunting Bow 3000

You would probably do just as well to keep the Reinforced Wooden Shields, Novice Rods, Shortbows, Two Handed Axes, Wooden Shields, Viking Helms, and Serated Dirks till the Troll will buy them. When you reach level 10, the Troll buys these more often. You can make lots of these and sell them to the troll. If you post them on the Marketplace, sometimes they set there for a long time. Till you get to level 10, post them on the Marketplace if you get tired of your Inventory being pages and pages long.

Frosty rune axes x4 - 3,600
Ice rods - 3,600
Novice rods - 350
reinforced wodden shields - 550
septers of the archmage - 1400
Helm of the centar x- 4000 or keep it
scimitars - 3200
serated dirks - 300
Shortbow - 300
tears of the wind - 3400
two handed axe - 1400
viking helms - 550
wooden shields - 300

If something is purchased by the Troll, like the War Helm for 3000, you can not sell it for much more than that on the Marketplace.

Look at the weapons posted on the Marketplace.

Firespine and StormWing are cheap enough to buy. The prices on these is between 4000 and 5000 Gold Don't pay any more, I can make thse.

Blackfeather x1 - keep these - normally keep anything you get from the Elite Merchant.

Copper is the best thing to make. You can sell copper to the Troll.

Time and cost related to what you get for it

If you are going to make metals to sell, you need to work on mines and woodworkers, It takes 5 large woodcutters working all the time to produce enough wood for the Foundry. You will need lots of Ore, too.

I don't sell metals often, usually I am using Metals to build stuff.

Bronze, Steel, and Cobalt you can sell for a higher price on the Marketplace, but then you have to wait.

I build Stones and Fish to sell, they are raw materials so there is not a cost in raw materials to make them. I sell them to the troll.

You can build Goats to sell at 13 and make Gold and Leather to sell at 16 and make Gold.

If you post Guild Building Materials on the Marketplace at a higher price than this they will not sell.

Eternite Stones 50 Gold
Fire Cyclones 250 Gold
Sperical Dice 100 Gold

There are many posted that have been there forever at very high prices, no one is buying them.

Have fun in the Game.

The Long Wooden Shield cost more to make than it is worth, do not make that item unless you are willing to lose gold. Sell it at 3000 Gold, if you find one, never make one.

Centaur Hunter helm 5000
Storm Wing Helm 6000
Centurion Helm 30,000
Blackfeather Bow 16,000 to 20,000
Nisfit's riveted plate helmet 45,000
Plantir Shield 30,000
Horus Mask 40000
Hunting Bow 3500
Agony Bow 5000
Fire Spine 6000
Iron Axe 3500
Riff Maker 30000
Almighty 40000
Hooded Crow 55000
Normal Potions 700
Improved Rage Potion 235000
Granite Armor Potion 240000

Shield Generator 350,000
Defense Module 50,000

Railgun 90,000

Big Bertha 1,400,000

Grapes at 7 Gold, Wheat at 4 Gold, Wood and Stone at 1.5 Gold, and Water .6 Gold
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beer 20 Hard Liqueur 25 gold, Grapes - 7 gold, Wheat - 4 gold.

Copper at 25 Gold, Steel at 30 or 35 Gold, Bronze at 35 to 45 Gold, Cobalt at 45 Gold, Jewelry at 60 Gold, and Statues at 20 Gold.

Of course if an item isn't posted on the Marketplace for a while the price goes up and if someone makes lots and lots of an item
and sells it on the Marketplace cheaper, the price drops for a while.

The Game sells Seed for 1 Gold on the Marketplace.

If you sell stuff for much less, you are losing gold. If you place stuff on the Marketplace too high it won't sell. It will just set there.

You can sell stuff to the Troll, to the Traveling Salesman, or on the Marketplace, you can always get more Gold for an item on the Marketplace, but sometimes even if your price is fair, the item will not sell.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 18. Jan 2014, 20:05, edited 3 times in total.
DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 20:38

moved

To

Days of Evil Game Instructions

in

This and That on the forum.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 4. Dec 2014, 20:46, edited 6 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 20:53

Go to Fortress, then to Successes, look at each sub title. Like Battles and Production.

Try to think of ways to reach the necessary point to get the bonus:

Like:

" To reach the train 100 Army Units, if you have the Gold you can dismiss and rehire the lowest level unit you can over and over till you reach 100 Units trained. "

" To reach the Marketplace Quest to sell a certain value of products, you can buy stuff off the marketplace and sell it to the troll, if you can find stuff that is reasonably priced enough. Or buy it from the Marketplace and place it back on the Marketplace. "

The Scorpion Epic bought with Tickets.

Chorionic

85(ATK) 40(def) 120 (HP)
required Level 5 - 2,500 tickets
essence trove - Dragon Tooth Chain - Achath Chalice

la Chaine de zinc hacking of dragon on winners in a fight in the Arena against another player.

Source by total production. This is not important which articles and number.

The Cup of the achath on success in a donjon normal.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Tue 19. Jul 2016, 14:58, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 20:57

If something is missing from your inventory or you have a problem or If Imps are missing or something is missing from one of your Army, an armor or ring or necklace or weapon, or you have any other problem, Uiqua (EPC) at about level 50 in Rankings can help, you can message him, but he isn't online here a lot, you may have to wait for his answer.

The solution will be faster if you join the Forum and go to TECHNICAL SUPPORT on the main forum page and you can also post in the Bugs column in the Forum.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 22:22

You will send your Army off on Raids, you will have your Imps building stuff, you will be producing mech Gear,

While this is going on, you will need something to do or you will be bored to death.

Learn the words to this song, it is from the book Treasure Island, combined with the song from Pirates of the Caribbean, and an actual pirate song,

Here for educational purposes only. Posted without any profit. For editorial purposes and as a critic, only.

Have fun being evil.

This should put you in the mood.

We kidnap and ravage and don"t give a hoot.
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.

Yo ho, ho ho, a pirate"s life for me.
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.
We kindle and char and in flame and ignite.
We burn up the city, we"re really a fright.

We"re rascals and scoundrels, we"re villians and knaves.
We"re devils and black sheep, we"re really bad eggs.

We"re beggars and blighters and ne"er do-well cads,
Aye, but we"re loved by our mommies and dads,

To the mast nail our flag it is dark as the grave,
Or the death which it bears while it sweeps o'er the wave;
Let our deck clear for action, our guns be prepared;
Be the boarding-axe sharpened, the scimitar bared:
Set the canisters ready, and then bring to me,
For the last of my duties, the powder-room key.

It shall never be lowered, the black flag we bear;
If the sea be denied us, we sweep through the air.
Unshared have we left our last victory's prey;
It is mine to divide it, and yours to obey:
There are shawls that might suit a sultana's white neck,
And pearls that are fair as the arms they will deck.

There are flasks which, unseal them, the air will disclose
Diametta's fair summers, the home of the rose.
I claim not a portion: I ask but as mine
'Tis to drink to our victory - one cup of red wine.
Some fight, 'tis for riches - some fight, 'tis for fame:
The first I despise, and the last is a name.

I fight, 'tis for vengeance! I love to see flow,
At the stroke of my sabre, the life of my foe.
I strike for the memory of long-vanished years;
I only shed blood where another shed tears,
I come, as the lightning comes red from above,
O'er the race that I loathe, to the battle I love.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest,
Yo! ho! ho and a bottle of rum.
Drink and the devil had done for the rest,

Hate lies close to love of gold.
Dead men's secrets are tardily told.

Dead men only the secret shall keep
So bare the knife and plunge it deep.
Yo! ho! ho! Yo! ho! Yo! ho! ho!

Yo! ho! ho and a bottle of rum,
Yo! ho! ho! Yo! ho! Yo! ho! ho!

Yo ho, ho ho, a pirate"s life for me!

YO HO
Last edited by DiannaDark on Sat 10. Aug 2013, 02:00, edited 3 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 9. Aug 2013, 23:22

Need something for a Daily Quest ?

If you want to purchase something for a Quest contact Redles in Death"s Behest (Mort) Guild, or DemiFan in Hawk"s Hell Guild, we are willing to help new guys get started.

Click on Rankings and look for Redles at number 1 in overall rankings or Demifan at about 25 in overall rankings.

Click on the name and on the next page look for " Send Message ".

Say you saw it on the Forum.

Be patient.

All it takes to get to be a high level in the game is to spend time in the game.

Have fun.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 12. Sep 2013, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby HenryIII » Sat 10. Aug 2013, 05:47

Hi - thanks for detailed information "in one spot". BTW can't find you in DoE, what is your In Game Name - or are you just visiting from another server :lol:

Cheers

HIII
HenryIII

Next

Return to This and that