Are you new to the game ? Post hints here.

Here's the place, where you can talk about all different kind of stuff.

Re: Are you new to the game ?

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 01:10

I was hoping everyone had forgotten about the Mech Weapons and Extras.

Until you build the Intruder you can only have one Mech Weapon.

You can always have three Extras, if you can come up with them.

Click Fortress to get home.

Click Mech.

To the right of Weapons is another empty box, after you build the Intruder you click on that box then scroll down and click on one of your Weapons for the Mech and it equipts to the empty box.

to the right of Extras are three empty boxes, if you don't have any Extras equipted. You click on an Empty box to the right of Extras then you can scroll down and Equip an extra to your Mech.

I didn't know to to this for months after I had an Intruder. I thought the Game just hated my guts out and only wanted me to use one Weapon and one Extra.

Tatsuki explained to me how to Equip my Weapons and my Extras after I had been playing the Game for probably eight months.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Toramisu » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 05:08

daww demi you make me blush :oops:
I am Tatsuki,I like to be calld Tigu
I'm Hells Guild First counsel member, Voice of DemiFan
I Help and answer all questions to the best of my ability
Demi and I Love helping the new people start there game

Broadcast of my fav music
Toramisu

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 05:19

I am so glad you are here.

hugs
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Toramisu » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 05:45

Ya know the image i used is Tamaki from oran high host club

Tamaki is close to tatsuki xD a tiny bit xDD :D :D :D

Toramisu

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 20. Feb 2014, 13:53

It is really cool.

I like your signature, it is not boring like 90 percent of the stuff on the Forum.

Thank you, tigu.

hugs.

It's a pirate's life for me.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Toramisu » Fri 21. Feb 2014, 01:36

*cough*

17 Fearsome Leader
^ ____________________ ^ ~ sways side to side with a evil grin~

Toramisu

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 21. Feb 2014, 02:11

I am so glad you have your Guild buttons back.

Now we are back to the Good Old Days.

When I have go leave it with you, I post , " You have the con, tigu." and you take over till I get back.

:)

It makes my life easier.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Toramisu » Fri 21. Feb 2014, 02:14

and when you say " you have the con"

i just go play another game /currently ran off to check your forum posts xD still havnt opend my other game
gold = 5.621,59 Gold

* gargles*
*o *
hes eye candy he is..
Pretty
much better then that wierd ass 500k Epic Blech :o

Toramisu

Re: Are you new to the game ? Post hints here.

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 15:25

You can post game hints here if you want.

I'm not.

This Thread is a Very Old Threat.

Probably posting to

Instructions to Our Game would be a better Thread to post hints to.

Attain 90 Achievements

Reward:
Stone golem

Progress:
90/90

When you get 10, 50 imps, 250 imps, 500, and 1000 imps you get an award and complete a Success. 5 Successes in all. The more Imps and large buildings you have the more stuff you can make, the more you make the more successes you can get from Production.

If you click on Successes, you get an idea from clicking Successes and then Quests, Battle, Mech, Army, Actions, Merchants, Research, and Production how well you are moving along in the game.

Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

1) Make 5 wells, 5 woodcutters, 5 quarries as soon as you can, try to buy one Imp every day.
2) Buy Imps, make water, wood, and stones.

Build and Expand Buildings to make wood, water, and stone.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it. Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army. You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel.

You never have enough Gold. There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one. When you reach level 10 there are an additional 36 items you can sell at the troll market.

Imps are very important. If you ever get a little extra Gold, buy a couple of Imps. When you are new, Raw materials are the most important thing in the game. They remain very important, forever.

You need 100 Imps as soon as you can buy them.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, that will be fine for a while.

You need to log on each day if you can.

Hats

13 of my army warriors use a Silver Streak, my favorite hat.

17 of my Army use the Elfsbane which is also a very nice hat.

I now build very few Armors or hats, on this server. It is cooler to build Weapons.

You find or build a Nisfit hat, then build a Elf Hat.

Nisfit's riveted plate helmet

Undefeated in battle, the reign of King Nisfits was ended only through treachery. +20 ATK / +50 DEF / +12 HP.
Required per article:
350 Steel - 150 Copper - 100 Bronze - 585 Cobalt - 50 Jewelry - 50 Statue - 5 Healing elixir - 5 Stoneskin potion - 1 Iron hammer 25.000,00 Gold

Elfsbane Built in the Large Armory - There are 3 better helments you can build.

Its bearer can see through the visual deceptions of the elves. +85 ATK / +85 DEF / +10 HP.
Required per article:
1 Precious stone - 750 Weapons-grade steel - 20000 Cobalt - 1 Nisfit's riveted plate helmet - 85 Rage potion
225.000,00 Gold

For some reason the first couple years I was here = I built tons of Nisfit's hat and Wall of belief to sell on the marketplace, I still do that if I run out of Gold on the other Servers with a Level 10 -15 Player.

Nisfit hat costs 350 Steel - 150 Copper - 100 Bronze - 585 Cobalt - 50 Jewelry - 50 Statue - 5 Healing elixir - 5 Stoneskin potion - 1 Iron hammer 25.000,00 Gold

You buy or find a Sissel's Hope shield and it is part of the supplies needed to build a Wall of Belief Shield.

For most Armors and Weapons you can not really make enough money to make a profit building them and Selling Them.

The time you can make money selling them is when you find them in the Heroic Dungeons and don't need them.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Fri 24. Jan 2020, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Re: Are you new to the game ? Post hints here.

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 24. Jan 2020, 05:44

I know, our game is very Complicated.

For ages your Buildings, Imps, Army, and Quests are the things to worry about.

Just do what you can and forget about it until tomorrow.

Come up with your own daily routine and stick with it. Start a Raid with your Army and long productions with your Imps right before you go to bed or they will be laying around while you are sleeping.

When you first start out you have very few Imps and a little Army. You need to always have Fuel for your Mech. If the Mech does not have Fuel, you can no longer go on raids. So make sure you have at least 100 units in your inventory at all times.The Distillery makes the Fuel.

Start out with all Orcs or some other little army types for a long time, you will realize when you get stuck and can not go deeper into the Dungeons.

You never have enough Gold. There are 3 places to sell things, the market, the troll market and the traveling merchant. Go to Fortress then trade and take a moment to look at each one. When you reach level 10 there are an additional 36 items you can sell at the troll market.

Imps are very important. If you ever get a little extra Gold, buy a couple of Imps. When you are new, Raw materials are the most important thing in the game. They remain very important, forever.

Until you have 5 of each of the Buildings for Raw Materials, they are the most important thing in the Game.

1) Make 5 wells, 5 woodcutters, 5 quarries as soon as you can, try to buy one Imp every day.
2) Buy Imps, make water, wood, and stones. Build and Expand Buildings to make wood, water, and stone.

You need 100 Imps as soon as you can buy them.

When you can, make the Raw Materials Buildings Medium, that will be fine for a while. You need to log on each day if you can.

I know everything takes Forever !

Make the 5 wells, 5 woodcutters, 5 quarries, and 5 Mines Large when you can.

You need 1,000 Serfs by the time you are Level 17 and You need to be making Steel and all the other metals, and everything else.

Keep using the little Army Guys.

You need to be Researching all the normal Army Guys and Researching all the Mech Components.

As your army can not go deeper in the Dungeons Train 4 or 6 higher Level Army guys like the Battlemage.

The Forest druid is a nice medium level Warrior.

Archangel is the lowest cost High Level Warrior at only 150.000 Gold each, the next the High Elf is 300,000 Gold after that they get Expensive.

You need to finally be building your Fortress Larger and Putting together a Assassin Army, I hope you have been saving cast aside Weapons, Armor and Jewelry for them, they don't have to be high in Attack, Defense, and HP like your normal Army - they need to be able to find and Deactivate Traps, choose the Assassins that can do that if you want to win Fortress Attacks.

Eventually you will want most of your army to be Tears of the Sun or Raleshil. There are 9 or so lower level Warriors you have to have to do the Heroic Dungeons, you will need those. In the Heroic Dungeons you find Great Gear which can be used or sold. If you are level 1 through 10 that will be 2 or 3 years from today.
<3

DiannaDark

PreviousNext

Return to This and that