Spanish forum

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Spanish forum

Postby javierpuga » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 00:32

Hi everyone, well, I'm from Mexico and I've already told about this game to some of my friends, but they don't understood the english nor french, I know that i can expain it to them and the game is so intuitive but they cant explain any problem to you, so I was wondering, Why not to open a new market? can I create a post about Spanish questions and all the spanish-speakers can post there any question? or if you can create a space in the forum where the spanish language is ok to speak, something like the french space, some of you can say "use the translator" but many words can't be translated exactly as it is, also if you miss any diacritic it can mean something very very... well, you see, for example:

-Mi papa tiene 55 años = My potato has 55 years
-Mi papá tiene 55 años = My father has 55 years

-Mi nombre es javier puga y soy programador, este es un texto traducido por google translator y esté donde esté podrá leerlo.Yo soy Mexicano y no solo como tacos. = My name is javier puga and I am a programmer, this is a text translated by google translator and wherever you are you will be able to read it. I am Mexican and I do not eat only tacos.

But if you translate with the translator, this is the result= My name is javier puga and I am a programmer, this is a text translated by google translator and wherever you are you will be able to read it.I am Mexican and not just as tacos.

I know that you need a forum moderator or a translator, so i suggest to create that space, then if any request help in that space and they can't explain it in english or french, someone in the community can post the same post in english.
javierpuga

Re: Spanish forum

Postby Animalux » Sat 7. Jan 2017, 15:28

I would agree on couple extra languages as they could attract alot of potential players. Mainly spanish, portuguese and russian.
Animalux

Re: Spanish forum

Postby spawn » Sun 15. Jan 2017, 23:32

Perhaps with just a post with a sitcker would be enough because there is not spanish server. There was a brazilian one but I think is closed now

I am native spanish speaker and I manage by with portuguese, so I will be glad in helping out if I read posts in those languages
spawn

Return to Opinions and suggestions