Suggestion for the accomplishments

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Suggestion for the accomplishments

Postby BloodPain » Thu 17. Nov 2016, 02:10

Greetings,

I know I am new player and certainly won't be affected by that for long time but I have noticed that conjuring legendary creatures rewards the players with same amount of gold and points as any other similar accomplishment

for example

I am legend! I

Task:
Conjure 1 legendary units

Reward:
500 Points, 5.000 Gold

and then :

Master recruiter II

Task:
Train 25 units

Reward:
500 Points, 5.000 Gold

I mean c'mon how conjuring legendary creature which takes months and months if not more, of work , planning and resources can give you same rewards and points like training regular twenty-five units that at max maybe take few hours?

I understand that the system treat each accomplishment category in same steps, first one always 50 points and 500 gold then it get better but still the difficult ones like Legendary ones should be in a whole different level than that

I mean when you conjure 4 of Them you get

I am legend! IV

Task:
Conjure 4 legendary units

Reward:
100.000 Points, 45.000 Gold

100.000 Points, 45.000 Gold !!!!!!! seriously?!!!!!!

I suggest changing theses rewards to something suitable of the deeds
Last edited by BloodPain on Thu 17. Nov 2016, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
BloodPain

Re: Suggestion for the accomplishments

Postby GYNDE » Thu 17. Nov 2016, 03:02

I agree that it may seem not enough for the work.

But, I would say, by the time you get to the point of being able to build legendary units, and complete the Achievements/successes ( at least for the 2nd and 3rd levels) the number of points and to some extent, the amount of gold does not matter. One is generally past caring about points, as generally one is already level 25 and only working for the additional unit in their army.

But yes it could be something for the developers to look at.
Last edited by GYNDE on Thu 17. Nov 2016, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Animalux » Thu 17. Nov 2016, 08:23

Well it's not just that, alot of achievements have a similar flaw. There are some you invest millions of gold to achieve for a petty reward.
Still, while better rewards would be nicer, I don't look into them as a source of points/gold, rather a means to have something to achieve in game and acquire the epic units. All works well.
Animalux

Postby BloodPain » Thu 17. Nov 2016, 17:01

GYNDE wrote:I agree that it may seem not enough for the work.

But, I would say, by the time you get to the point of being able to build legendary units, and complete the Achievements/successes ( at least for the 2nd and 3rd levels) the number of points and to some extent, the amount of gold does not matter. One is generally past caring about points, as generally one is already level 25 and only working for the additional unit in their army.

But yes it could be something for the developers to look at.

I can understand that it doesn't matter for such player in that level but I meant when making the rewards suit the deed , it could be more balanced in my opinion

Animalux wrote:Well it's not just that, alot of achievements have a similar flaw. There are some you invest millions of gold to achieve for a petty reward.
Still, while better rewards would be nicer, I don't look into them as a source of points/gold, rather a means to have something to achieve in game and acquire the epic units. All works well.

I agree , I too looking forward to finish lists to get those epic units as well , but balanced rewards would be much better in the process of getting these 2 units .. I choose the legendry units from all other rewards which - as you said- also flawed .. is because these untis are really really tough to acquire so I think putting fitting rewards is good suggestion
BloodPain

Postby GYNDE » Fri 18. Nov 2016, 02:59

Maybe the developers will look at this thread and increase the rewards.

Retroactively, I hope.. :)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Return to Opinions and suggestions