Spam filter

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Spam filter

Postby Bored » Thu 31. Mar 2016, 00:10

While giving us a new tab for player message was nice depending on your lazyness lvl it can go unnoticeable.

I currently have 955 new messages on my eng account and roughly 95% of those new message are battle fortress report. I have abandonned the ideas of keeping my mailbox clean few days after battle fortress were added to the game. I mean deleting page and page of battle fortress report get old and fast. When i want to see my elemental drop i look at my inventory, i don't lose my time with the report and in the rare occurence where it doesn't suffice for let's say compare data with fellow guildmate then what i look at isn't even my mailbox but Battle -> Battle progress -> Assassinations army where the last 50 fight are show along with their rewards.

i'm currently at 7 3xx battle fortress done (and that is with me losing internet for few week/month) and out of that i probably deleted 2-3k of them before getting bored of it and letting the cap limit deleting them itself. (seem like the archive is +/- 35 pages of mail so when we get more than that the system delete few dozens of old mail.)

If we can't block/blacklist battle fortress report maybe making it so the mailbox link change color or there is an icon next to it when we receive player mail ?
Bored

Return to Opinions and suggestions