Suggestions list

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Suggestions list

Postby D11M » Sun 20. Mar 2016, 12:14

A small list of things i would like to be added or changed.

1st)I think i already mentioned it somewhere but it would be really great if it was possible to do arena battles at the same time as a raid/dungeon.I believe it will encourage people to do more pvp since now you won't be losing the time you are spending in dungeons and it will also allow players to do as many battles as their ferocity/time per day allow them to do.

2nd)Add a button near the "produce same amount in all buildings" button that will allow us to repeat the previous production that ended or a way to input the amount of time you want the building to keep producing like "start 24h production" for example.It could save some time since i'm imputing the same numbers there over and over again :D

3rd)Recaptcha overhaul.I do play some games that use the captcha system similar to the one we use to stop bots in fortress fights,two things that i liked in them that maybe Uiqua would like to take in consideration :
*Maybe switch from the current captchas to google ones?Version 1 allows players to introduce the captcha like the one we're using.Version 2 let's a player choose from 9 different pictures 3 with a "river" or whatever the captcha says to choose.I personally like version 2.I don't know if it's free so it's just an idea
*Some games reward players after fulfilling a captcha in excuse of the inconvinience they bring to honest players so maybe add some kinds of rewards after completing one?Like 1% chance for 1-3 soul/9% chance for 3-6 elementals/50% Gold/20% some stone/wood/water or something like that

4th)Elementals exchange.Make an ingame system that will allow to exchange one kind of an elemental to another kind with the ratio of 2/1.The amount of water/ice elementals we need for an epic unit is too high it won't fix the problem with it but at least it will make the process faster there.I know they are long term investment but it's been so long since they're implemented and i doubt anyone will get one anyway in the near future and i'm not even close with 3.8k wins in fortress which is like 1260+ hours of fighting there

5)Refferal system.Not many like it but it does help increase a server population i'm sure many would like a bigger marketplace and more players around.Add a refferal system that will allow to invite player using your referal like : http://s1.daysofevil.com//?r=125 Each player has their own referal link that they can check in their profile.

Possible rewards from your referals: 5% soul bonus to you from every purchase made by the player you refered to the game so if a player you invited bought 1000 souls you will get a gift of 50 for inviting him to the game, some rewards after your refferal reaches certain achievments like completing a chapter quest or getting level 15/20/25 or whatever the devs will think.Add a new ranking with who refered most players maybe?Maybe even some % from the honor they get in arena?

I know we have the banner thing now,but let's be honest 100 gold won't make even a new player interested in going and trying to recruit more players to the game but getting some rewards for it will start the process and the % soul bonus from purchases will make sure players will try to get the big spenders they know joining us here :D

I know it's a long post but i still hope someone from the development will read it and if anyone has some suggestions to improve or change something i posted please do so :D
D11M

Re: Suggestions list

Postby st0rm » Sun 20. Mar 2016, 13:07

D11M wrote:A small list of things i would like to be added or changed.

1st)I think i already mentioned it somewhere but it would be really great if it was possible to do arena battles at the same time as a raid/dungeon.

Personally I don't see this happening very soon or at all, for that matter. I know we are all evil lords but even us have troubles being in two places at the same time. There are some ways one can fit both in their busy daily schedule: reduce dungeon time (gives you extra time to do pvp), have the demon shrine (reduces dungeon time and pvp duration), etc. Some of these perks require you to be part of a guild but they are there as solutions.

D11M wrote:2nd)Add a button near the "produce same amount in all buildings" button that will allow us to repeat the previous production that ended or a way to input the amount of time you want the building to keep producing like "start 24h production" for example.It could save some time since i'm imputing the same numbers there over and over again :D

I would totally like that. Depending on my weekly schedule I have different time duration I run my production so being able to press a "repeat" button would greatly ease my "work".

D11M wrote:3rd)Recaptcha overhaul.

I don't get bothered ever so often by this captcha system and I understand its role so I'm ok with it. I mostly get it either upon switching isp's / devices (phone, laptop...) or after a number of fortress fights. In my case I counted I get one captcha check after 20 fortress fights, on average.
A reward system, such as the one you suggested, would be nice towards honest players .

D11M wrote:4th)Elementals exchange.Make an ingame system that will allow to exchange one kind of an elemental to another kind with the ratio of 2/1.

An earlier suggestion of mine was for some kind of a building to be added to the Guild base but that was in terms of exchanging eternite stones / fire cyclones and spherical dice. A similar building could be added either to the guild base or to our own fortress and serve as an exchange place for elementals.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Re: Suggestions list

Postby Bored » Mon 21. Mar 2016, 04:25

st0rm wrote:Personally I don't see this happening very soon or at all, for that matter. I know we are all evil lords but even us have troubles being in two places at the same time. There are some ways one can fit both in their busy daily schedule: reduce dungeon time (gives you extra time to do pvp), have the demon shrine (reduces dungeon time and pvp duration), etc. Some of these perks require you to be part of a guild but they are there as solutions.

Actually the problem isn't us, evil lord being in 2 places at the same time. I mean when sending dungeons raid all we do as evil lord is sending them off, we doesn't follow the army.

Worse case as mad scientist we can always make an *cough* holograms *cough* army ... i mean a ghost army ...
Bored

Return to Opinions and suggestions