Portal booty proposal

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Portal booty proposal

Postby osiris » Sun 14. Dec 2014, 17:50

Quand on envois l’armée de guilde en portail de 24h , ou 23h si on a construit le bâtiment pour réduire. les points gagnes augmentes au fur et a mesure que l'on envoi l’armée au portail. Par contre le butin lui , n'augmente pas.
Il serait bien que le butin augmente au fur et a mesure et que les pierre d’éternités soit incluse dans le butin de portail. Cela forcerais les guilde a envoyer leur armée en portail..

When shipments guild portal army in 24 or 23h if we built the building to reduce. INCREASED earn points as and as we send the army to the portal. For the spoils against him does not increase.
It would be nice booty increases as a measure and the eternities stone is included in the portal booty. This would force the guild to send their army gate ..
osiris

Re: Portal booty proposal

Postby st0rm » Sun 14. Dec 2014, 18:11

When you build the Storeroom in your guild base, the raw materials loot from portals double (only: eternite stone, fire cyclones, spherical dice). Reducing the traveling time has nothing to do with increasing the portal loot.
I am not sure, Uiqua should comment on this, but I think that the higher the portal level, the higher the loot in terms of raw materials (within certain limits, of course). Anyway, since the last update, the spoils from portals have significantly increased. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby osiris » Sun 14. Dec 2014, 22:17

Ça fait environ 250 fois que j'envois l’armée de guilde au portail . Je peux dire que le butin n'a pas augmenter. Certes depuis la dernière mise a jour, il y a un peux plus de dés et de cyclone. Mais il n'y a toujours pas de pierre d’éternités. Et le reste du butin et le même que lors du premier envois de l’armée , au portail.
Il serait vraiment intéressant d'augmenter le butin au fur et a mesure que l'on envoi l’armée de guilde au portail. Et surtout d'avoir des pierre d’éternités dans le butin.

It's about 250 times that I mail the guild army at the gate. I can say that the booty did not increase. Certainly since the last update, there is a can more dice and cyclone. But there is still no eternities stone. And the rest of the booty and the same as in the first shipments of the army, to the gate.
It would be really interesting to increase the loot as and as we send the army guild portal. And especially to have eons of stone in the booty.
osiris

Postby st0rm » Mon 15. Dec 2014, 07:46

With us, that is here on the EN server, spherical dice are missing once in a while from the loot bu never eternite stone or fire cyclones. I can tell you that since the update, the drop rate of stones is 4k ~ 7k. The portal level is 620.
There is also a small difference in other items, especially related to weapons and armors (still low level ones but different).

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby osiris » Mon 15. Dec 2014, 09:30

voici les gain du portail d'hier le 14/12/14:
1 Cimeterre , 312 Dés sphériques , 2.730 Cyclones de feu , 1 Hache à deux Mains , 17.374 Or , 1 Bâton de glace , 96 Aciers , 144 Tablettes de pierre , 240 Bronzes , 240 Cruches , 4 Serfs , 420 Bières , 420 Statues , 300 Vins , 300 Cuivres , 240 Eaux-de-vie , 240 Cuisses de bœuf..

voici les gain du portail ,du 11/11/14 il y a donc un mois :
24 Ceinturons , 24 Casques de cuir , 24 Vestes de cuir , 1 Bouclier en bois renforcé , 1 Bouclier normand , 1 Casque rouillé de chevalier , 1.110 Dés sphériques , 48 Sculptures , 72 Ragoûts , 35.055 Or , 3 Serfs , 240 Bronzes , 144 Tablettes de pierre , 96 Aciers , 96 Bijoux..

donc je confirme qu'il n'y a pas de PIERRE D’ÉTERNITÉ et franchement , je ne vois pas ou les gain on augmenter..
Et cela fait au moins 250 fois que notre armée de guilde part pour le portail , donc les gains sont vraiment faibles..

On pourrait développer le même soucis pour les raids personnel de 8h , je suis niveau 25 et quand j'envois mon armée en raid de 8h , elle me rapporte la même chose que quand j’étais au niveau 1 , aujourd'hui avec l’armée que j'ai , je perd de l'or a la remettre a 100%..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
here are the gain of the portal yesterday 14/12/14:
1 Scimitar, 312 spherical Dice, 2730 Cyclones fire, 1 Axe Two-handed, 17374 Gold, 1 stick ice Steels 96, 144 Stone Tablets, 240 Bronzes, 240 Jugs, 4 Serfs, 420 beers, 420 statues, 300 wine 300 Brass, 240 Eaux-de-vie, 240 legs beef ..
Here portal gain, 11.11.14 so there a month:
Belts 24, 24 leather helmets, leather jackets 24, 1 reinforced wooden Shield, 1 Norman Shield, 1 rusty helmet knight 1.110 spherical Dice, 48 sculptures, 72 Stews, 35055 Gold, 3 Serfs, 240 Bronzes, 144 Tablets stone, Steel, 96, 96 .. Jewelry

So I can confirm that there is no STONE OF ETERNITY and frankly, I do not see it or gain increase ..
And this is at least 250 times that our share guild army to the gate, so the gains are really weak ..

We could develop the same concerns for staff 8am raids, I am level 25 and when I send my army 8am raid, she brings me the same thing when I was at level 1, now with the army I have, I lose the gold back to 100%.
osiris

Postby D11M » Mon 15. Dec 2014, 10:25

Think we have to wait for Uiqua for a response on it.Nice to see more guys around here so welcome guys to your new forum :D
D11M

Postby woepsie » Mon 15. Dec 2014, 21:12

No Eternite at all? That's bad luck...
The average portal eternite-loot from my guild has increased a lot. Also on the DE1 server. Do you play EN or FR server?
woepsie

Postby Kagen » Tue 16. Dec 2014, 09:49

Maybe it isn't listed in the transfer log, but you receive it nevertheless in your guild inventory. Could be worth checking.

Peut-être les pierre d'eternité ne sont pas dans la liste, mais ils arrivent dans l'entrepôt de guilde néanmoins. Il serait très bien si tu pouvais le vérifier.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby osiris » Tue 16. Dec 2014, 11:14

Ah non , je peux vous assurez qu'il n'y a aucune pierre d’éternité suite au portail.. je vérifie tout les jours, vu que la guilde souhaite créer un nouveau bâtiment.. et que nous sommes en pénurie et la recherche de la moindre pierre d’éternité au commerce.. Et depuis le début de la création de la guilde , il y a prêt d'un an c'est pareil.. du moins sur le serveur français..

Oh no, I can assure you that there is no eternal stone after the gate .. I check every day, as the guild wants to create a new building .. and we are in short supply and research the lesser of eternity stone trade .. and since the beginning of the creation of the guild, there lending a year it's the same .. least on the French server ..
osiris

Postby Uiqua » Wed 17. Dec 2014, 09:35

Hi everyone,

we now have checked this issue and we came to the result that Eternit Stone only wasn't listed at the log.

Also the Storeroom works in our test as intended.

So please take a look again, Osiris ;-)

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Next

Return to Opinions and suggestions