Elemental related suggestions.

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Elemental related suggestions.

Postby Bored » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 04:29

Hello

I'll post the suggestion first and my reason second, so that you don't have to bother yourself with reason-looking-like-rant if don't want to. :p

°1 a) Daily login : Starting from the 100th day the first prize of the first colum (a.k.a 1000g) would be remplaced by either an elemental or an elemental fragment (Like needing 2-3 frag to make 1 normal elemental) Then the 150th day it would be the second prize of the first colum than get replaced and so on.

°1 b) Or adding another kind of logging prize like those 7-day logging prize or those montly than you need to "check" which give you few prize along the month when you get the required amount of check with gift getting better and better until it start again from scratch the next month. There is nothing to save your arse if you miseed a day aside the fact they usually give you 2,3 day of margin so on a 31 day month, you would need like 28 check for the last rewards.

°2) An elemental fairy/gnome market (somehow than seem more realistic than a troll for those kind of good xD)

Where you could sell you elemental for "elemental coin" (No need to praise my naming sense ;) which could only be used in that market, just make it look more like a trade business than a buy/sell business what i mean is if 1 fire elemental cost you 10 coins to buy, they also give you 10 coins each when you sell them, well just my wishfull thinking. It will not kill us even if we get 5 coins for selling fire but cost us 10 coins, afterall can't be much of a waste than unused elemental what i mean is i believe by the time one gather all elemental they should be few kind of elemental where we have way more than required a.k.a earth elemental. (Could always add those coin in the daily login)

°3) Exploration building

A building where you could assign imp (or spy to take d11m ideas back) to search for elemental, once they found where one/few/some elemental are, you go defeat the guards to get their loot. When your imp found a target, you can attack it the same way you do for quest related fight, can be done once with time fight ranging to few hours (like raid) to 12h and 24h. Would not be bad to add target than need multiple fight to loot ;) (like for a castle, a fight to breach the wall, then one in the courtyard, one to enter the castle and the last for the tresury room. Well you get the ideas.

°4) Decorative(?) building

Building than could be build with either elementals or huge amount of ressources to build a building than will give you few elemental each week, so a long-term building which wouldn't ask any imp, a passive building than once build will give you elemental each week.

°5 a) Oracles, surely there is a way to bribe this thing to get elemental ? One than can be refreshed like the ferocity one.
°5 b) Can't we add a sacrifice which would lower duel fight by 2 or 3 minutes ? Also can't you allow us to stack duel order ? For this purpose making the "select foe list" bigger.

°6) Differend kind of raid level/target

For people who can do H dungeons, it's just worthless to do raids, more than worthless it's heart-breaking, can't you add stronger raid target with better rewards, if the one we have is like a "village" (heck seem more like a campfire :p) then add a small cities, a big cities and a castle or whatever, instead of having the red/orange/yellow and green level, change it to a said requirement. like 200k for the castle, can't be attack under the requirement but just like usual raid can't be lost even with 200 001.

°7) Splitting army ? :o

Since using a OP army agaisnt a weak target doesn't make the rewards better or the fight shorter, i think it make you even lose more hp or i'm seeing thing on that one ? couldn't we be allowed to separate army to attack more than one thing at the same time ? (probably limit it to 1 H dungeons, 1 Normal dungeons and 1 raids (no limit for arena fight, no real purpose unless farming loss) since in event time people will probably attack the dungeons °10, 9, 8, heck some can probably have the might to attack all of the normal dungeons if allowed to split that much xD)

PS : all number were given like example, i find it better than writting 'x' or '?' everytime.

Reason-looking-like-rant x)

I'm currently doing quest 3.4, the one than ask 50k honor so i doesn't attack twice someone i lost to and keep attacking the same than i win agaisnt and give some honor (in short yesterday, 15 wins, +990 honors and 1 air elemental. Which was my 15th fight than give it to me btw. It's pretty much the average this week, what i mean is in the few past day, i lost twice when i was the attacker and i get 1 to 2 air elemental on average each day. So an average of 1.5 a day.

(This is the reason to pretty much behind all suggestion above)
To simply finish the Air elemental required for Banuq (600) i would need +/- 400 Day and on that i didn't get any of the 5 000 ice required and can only be get with thunderdome and that is without taking into account the fact there will be few day where people will just not have the time to their pvp fight or thunderdome. In other words aside from refresh ferocity like madman and spending a part of my day connected doing duel fight, i feel like getting air and ice will take me around 2 to 3 years. I have to say it's quite a bit for one legendary even if it's the one than cost the most. If i was on an unlucky streak i could say my luck will kick in later but i don't feel like an average of 1 air elemental / 10 win is being unlucky, still not like i asked other their drop rate ...

(This is the reason to want the °2 which is the fairy/gnome market)
This reason is because of the water elemental, those are just the worst, they aren't even as hopeless than needing 2-3 years for the (banuq air+ice combo) Having to do raid for some month when i can do H dungeons is seriously heart-breaking. To the point where i wonder if i'll even do them, i'll say it now, i doesn't know their drop rate and the average amount they drop but what do it matter ? there is no elemental than is fast to gather so even if the rate and amount were the best of all other, i know i'll still take few month to gather.
Bored

Re: Elemental related suggestions.

Postby D11M » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 17:25

Liked almost everything except the part with the troll,you don't mess with the troll or you will never get leather for a good price again(not that we do get it now..)
D11M

Postby woepsie » Fri 28. Nov 2014, 01:47

I haven't visited here for some time, and i am having much fun going through all these suggestion threads! It's always nice to fantasize :)

This one in short: more elementals! Can't disagree with that.

1a) I assume that at a certain point only the souls are a useful price in the roulette. Replacing useless items with elementals sounds like a logical thing.
1b) Sounds good, gives players more incentive to log in every day, so our devs might like it.

2) Fairies? Elves! And not the cute friendly harmless Disney elves, but the old-skool nasty sadistic mind-manipulating sort of old! (Like Terry Pratchett's elves, in Discworld)

3) This sounds like a lot of work with multiple fights. Must be a good reward. It does increase strategy and versatility in working towards goals, so i guess this is a good option for big players.

4+5a) The decorative building could be an Oracle thing, like the Recycler. I still haven't finished the Oracle, and think players might get discouraged if it gets too big. Maybe when you complete all current oracle bonuses, you'll unlock the Oraculum Meliorum (when possessing poor naming sense, just translate stuff to Latin with Google Translator), which will allow you to do this stuff. Also Bored's mad cloning scientist could be obtained here (in this thread, post 4 and point 2 in post 5). Every Evil lord should have a mad scientist.
5b) This sounds great. I'm not a fan of the 5 minute wait in between pvp fights. But some players would like more shorttime things to do, so i don't know if everybody will like it.

6) Raids are useless (and even a loss) long before reaching heroics. Best thing to do is get the achievements asap (for the golem), and then completely ignore them. Dead end, and with the Legendaries they became heart-breaking indeed. So improvement would be nice. Maybe also with lots of wood/water/stone as loot? Then you could choose heroics for gold and gear, and raids for elementals and basic products. More strategy. I like.

7) It must be an awesome feeling to have the might to run all dungeons. I'd definitely laugh maniacally until my voice would give out. And then order some imps to continue cackling for me. But i think this will upset game balance, so i prefer the mad scientist. Then you could run a heroic and a raid simultaneously, without making a loss. But if the raid would be improved like in point 6, i'd be contradicting my own point, so now i'm confused about what i want. Nice going Woepsie.

My own addition:
1c) A Roulettum Meliorum (like in point 4+5a, only this name sounds stupid). Upon reaching H4 you'll get an Improved Roulette.
woepsie

Postby DiannaDark » Tue 27. Jan 2015, 20:49

It would be nice if we had a horribly expensive to build Factory to build Elementals at a horribly expensive cost of Materials to build each one.

It would be nice, though if the Total Expense to Build an Elemental was about 25,000 Gold, so we could make them to sell on the Marketplace at a profit, unlike the total cost to produce Weapons, Armors, and Jewelry which makes them impossible to build to sell at a profit on the Marketplace.

xoxox

It's a pirate's life for me.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Wed 28. Jan 2015, 21:07

I would say that if thre was a building for Making elementals,

the cost of the building should be around 200,000,000

And the cost of making an elemental should be at least 50 Million.

That would not make it so "everyone gets a trophy" easing of the game.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 29. Jan 2015, 02:21

Lekareon on the German Server has a Legendary Unit, so I guess it is possible to get one.

I would like to see Elementals on the Marketplace, all of them, for about 35,000 Gold or so each.

The System could sell them, like they sell Seeds.

We should have a Genetic Laboratory that builds Seeds at a cost of about 1 Gold Each.

The small Genetic Lab should cost about 60,000 in gold and Materials (total).

The medium upgrade about 105,000 in gold and materials.

The large about 300,000 in gold and materials.

I still want an Ice Manufacturing Plant, the small should cost about 60,000 in gold and Materials (total), like the Genetic Lab.

I would say that if there was a building for Making elementals,

the cost of the Small building should be around 200,000 total in Gold and Materials.

Medium for 500,000 Gold and the Large for a Cool 1 Million.

The Small should make 1 in 3.21 Hours at a cost of 19,126 Gold in Gold and Materials, total.

I would like to see a new weapon which requires 50,000 Ice in it's manufacture, and of course some Weapons Grade Steel, Rage Potions, Steel, Bronze, Copper, and Water. Gefrorenen Blitze Schwertwould be a good name, I want it to cost about 546,765 Gold Total to build, not counting the Ice. I would like for the weapon to only be able to be equipped to Baradeth the Legendary Warrior. the Daughter of Rage, the Medium of the Steppes, the Master Ritualist, the Fallen Angel, the High Elf, the Dark Elf, and the Occultist. I want the weapon to have 240 Attack, 175 Defense, and 50 Hp.

<3

DiannaDark

Postby Zarathos » Tue 26. Jan 2016, 15:17

My suggestion would be for raids to have a guaranteed drop of water elementals for durations over 1 hour. Let's say:

1h = 50% of a single water elemental drop
2h = 1 elemental
3h = 1-2 elementals (50% chance)
4h = 2 elementals
5h = 2-3 elementals (50% chance)
6h = 3 elementals
7h = 3-5 elementals (33% chance for each, 7h+ is a considerable amount of time)
8h = 4-6 elementals (33% chance for each)

I know that right now it's possible to get even 9 water elementals from an 8-hour raid, but the chances are frustrating (you might end up getting 2 elementals for an 8-hour raid, meaning the average amount is about 5 in case you're lucky. But most probably you won't get any drop for raids), as is the amount of water elementals needed for legendary summoning. This would at least make the raids somewhat profitable to all the players, because frankly, the pitiful chance for elementals and serfs not really worth it. And all other loot from raids is too insignificant compared to army healing and repair costs, to discuss it.
Last edited by Zarathos on Fri 29. Jan 2016, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
Zarathos

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 27. Jan 2016, 16:08

The Heroic Dungeons are too hard.

When I borrow the four Blade of Lament from my units in our Quild Army I can do the third Level of the Heroic Dungeons, but I have been here for over three years.

Like the Labyrinth, they should be made easier so more guys can do them.

The Water Elementals are much too hard to get. We have collected all the other Elementals to create Legendary Units, but those are just too hard.

All of them need to be sold by the System on the Marketplace, at less than 10,000 Gold each. Less than 1,000 Gold for the Earth Elementals.

xoxox
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Animalux » Thu 28. Jan 2016, 11:01

You need more Epics, they make life easier. :roll:
If you have completed Chapter 3, you can easily do H3. H4 isn't that far off from it. They're hard, but not impossible to do. There are many who would actually enjoy something harder with better chances for heroic drops.

I agree that Water Elementals are a pain to get, especially for those that are long done with raids as it's too much of a loss to move from heroics to them now. But I disagree on the system selling them on the market. Would ruin the point of gathering them. Where as you don't do much, but simply gather them by playing.
It's not that you really need them to unlock a point in the game to progress, they're just there for those who have been playing for a long time to have something to strive for.

If the average drop of water elementals is 5 elementals per 8 hour raid, if you can squeeze and can withstand to start a raid as soon as the other ends, that would be three 8 hour raids per day, making the average 15 water elementals per day.
15 * 365 days = 5475 water elementals. There you go, now you can summon one Legendary.
Of course, this would mean doing nothing else but raids, but we wouldn't be as evil if we didn't have atleast that much dedication in our plans. :)
Animalux

Postby Zarathos » Thu 28. Jan 2016, 23:59

I agree that buying elementals on the market is too much... it just kills the challenge. Gather your leather, sell it at the market – and voila! There's nothing legendary about that. But something has to be done with the water elemental drop on raids at least. I haven't tried the thunderdome yet, still doing my daily arena fights for achievements. But I haven't heard people complaining about ice elementals as of yet.
Zarathos

Next

Return to Opinions and suggestions