Suggestions

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Suggestions

Postby D11M » Wed 29. Oct 2014, 07:10

Here are some suggestions,i've been playing this game for a lot of time as well as many of you so i would like to hear your opinion guys and Uiqua as well of course:

1) Add please a button for a 24h production(would be perfect if we could just insert the amount of hours we want instead of just standart 24h) this may not seem important but would help a lot with production when you just level up your researches that speed production so you don't have to calculate each time the new numbers and will help speeding up a little the routine production that we do daily.

2)Think the devs would say no,but would be really great if we could do battles and guild arena battles while our armies are in dungeons/raids or portals,a lot of people ignore the pvp part just because it keeps their army busy.

3)The previous update is great,really great but the numbers there are really exagerated it would take ages to get at least 1 legendary unit and by ages i mean more than half a year for each if not more just because we can't do simultanious raids/dungeons/heroic dungeon and battles/thunderdome already means it will take too long to get one.I agree that they are great and are worth the time but not really years to get them,no?

I think would be great to be able to do either dungeons/raids and battles/thunderdome at the same time or let the dungeons,raids,arena always drop the elements just the numbers to vary so you will be able to always make a little progress each day towards your goal and not just hope for luck since we can't run those at the same time it get's really depressing and my imps die too fast when i'm in depression.Would be awesome if a player could get a legendary in 2-4 months of really active playing so in a year he has them all.

4)Maybe it's time to give us a new upgrade to our mech?i just love too much the idea of having an even more powerful killing machine that i can ride to the nearest village to impress the women in there.

5)New bosses with new rewards?Can be anything from epic units,weapons/armors,trophies or maybe make the next units that will come after raleshil/tears of sun to be unlockable after you beat a certain boss? This could be something new and giving you a more feeling of conquering the world :mrgreen:

6)World Boss?Many people asked for it and no idea how would you want it to look but would be great to make the server to act as a team to kick someone at a specific day and time per week or day :D

7)The answer is no,but i still want a chat in game it would make it more fun at least for the more social players and it will be easier to help new guys who ask question and recruit new guys to guilds.

8)Maybe a dragon/kraken/troll or a huge hamster to join our army and it's army will increase with more serfs/imps we feed to it? :D

9)Rework the army strategies that give you a +1 to attack or defence,may be scalling the bonus you get from each research highier you get.For example at level 10 research you will start getting +2 attack/defence at level 20 you will start getting +3 attack/defence.Or instead of strict numbers make them act as percent bonus?Like level 293 attack would boost your attack with 29.3% and a level 50 defence would give you 5% more defence points. It's nothing wrong with the current system it just get's useless cause you keep getting +3/4 attack or defence per week with the requirments for dungeons in hundreds of thousands points needed.

10)Something new to do except production and battles,i love those but it's always nice to have a more stuff to do while you wait for something.I could throw a few ideas but i think Uiqua will ignore them cause it will take too much reading (not sure if he found the power to read up to this point) :D
D11M

Re: Suggestions

Postby st0rm » Wed 29. Oct 2014, 08:11

Wow, there are some nice ideas in here and I should say I totally agree with no.1, 4, 5 and 6. :)
It would be tremendously helpful if we could just type in the desired number of production hours and let the system do the maths. I am not sure how easy or difficult this is to code but I would suggest to give us the option of choosing/typing only hours, without fractions of hours. For those willing to run productions for 3.5 hours would have to do it the old/current way.
I do have a feeling that #4 and #5 will be part of the new upgrade coming next year. :) Uiqua said that the current event + upgrading the random number generator for elemental stuff was the last upgrade till the end of this year. A new boss is definitely needed since the last one, the Mistress, is so stubborn and can't even get close to her. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1458&start=10

New army units to train, after unlocking through certain actions, is a great idea though I am not sure it would get implemented with all the epic equipment for the current top of the line units. My guess is the Legendary units are there to fill the need of training/getting new army units. However, the drop chances should be slightly increased, especially for elemental stuff coming from dungeons and raids. I did not do any Thunderdomes yet but from the elemental air coming from pvp fights the drop rate is rather normal (given the randomness of things). Similarly, elemental earth drop chance is way better than before.

I do understand the eagerness / frustration to get the epic units faster, as I sometimes feel it, too, and I am sure things will get tweaked so that it becomes a tangible objective sooner rather than later (years of active playing).

I would also like to add an idea that was mentioned in other posts:
11. (to keep your counting number) The addition of buildings, unlock them from Oracle or by performing certain tasks, to produce legendary equipment for the units. It is still uncertain whether the LU can be equipped or not as I haven't seen any info on this.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby D11M » Thu 30. Oct 2014, 18:20

Yeah,it was just a general idea,93.2% of time a players idea isn't implemented in game but maybe it will give devs some ideas of their own that will grow from the seed i planted in this post :D

About the army i'm not sure,i wasn't giving advanced training to my tears/raleshils cause when the heroic dungeons update came in, Uiqua said that for a year there will be no new types of Units to give players time to get their epic equips for their tears of sun and raleshils so not sure if they plan to give us new units this year that comes.
D11M

Postby Bored » Fri 21. Nov 2014, 04:41

2)Think the devs would say no,but would be really great if we could do battles and guild arena battles while our armies are in dungeons/raids or portals,a lot of people ignore the pvp part just because it keeps their army busy.

The protag is a mad scientist, surely he can find a way to create hologram and make them do damage x] And anyways all that mad scientist can attack is another mad scientist, so they can both make their own army of holograms ... at least now my mad scientist will stop seeing that freaking axe than always seem to target him, can't be a sword or an arrow, it's always an Axe ! It's fun until someone lose an eye, tsss. They will also stop to poison the ennemy food ...

Can be done since guys falling with their mech from another worlds seem to be a common occurence by now :ugeek:
Bored

Postby woepsie » Fri 28. Nov 2014, 00:05

Oh my Beëlzebub! A hamster? Really? Ah well, it's more original than a Panda. But only if it will have vampire teeth!

1) An option to start production with time would be really nice. I'm finished researching production so i made a table which works fine, but i also have smaller accounts on other servers, and there is a lot of hassle involved. And maybe a "time option" will reduce server load, because we won't be spamming the production screen so often. Not that the server is slow, i just hope to provide an argument the devs like too :p
2) I'm on ch3q4 now, and not amused. I don't like the pvp thing (but i don't think it should be removed or something, it does give the game extra depth, and a lot of players like it), and it makes me miss out on a lot of dungeons. So i second this second suggestion. The mad scientist from Bored will take care of the obvious absurdness this would be in RL, by creating unstable (temporarily) clones. You can have a daily army of clones by giving the scientist X% of army healing costs.
3) For now, i'm not thinking about the Legendaries. They are so, so far away, they don't really exist for me. I have plenty of other goals left to achieve. I guess if you want one you really really have to focus, and be prepared to spend a lot of money on the market. And we have a small market, that makes it even tougher.
4) I'd also like to impress more women. Or even one, for that matter, but that's off-topic. :p
5) I like the general idea, defeating bosses to unlock stuff. Plus it will give more "succes-feeling" than the current boss, who stays red no matter what you do. But i also think getting Tears/Raleshil to 3 stars is challenge enough for me, so i'm not interested in new normal units. But yes to new epic units, gear (or unlocking production of new gear), unlock mech upgrade (for the aforementioned females from point four), unlock productiontime reduction, more or even new buildings (hamstercage?), Bored's scientist, etc etc. I realise some of this stuff could also be done through the Oracle, but i like bosses better, or i will never get to producing supergear.
6) This is very cool.
7) This is even cooler. It never hurts to dream :)
8) Hamster. :shock: Right. :shock: Sacrificing imps is cool though. :twisted:
9) Yeah, atk/def upgrade seems to be a dead end.
10) A thing i like a lot from DoE, is that you can determine yourself how much time you want to spend on it, without falling behind if you're not playing 24/7. So too much attention-heavy stuff might decrease my playing pleasure. But yeah, Uiqua will probably have a headache by now, so nvm. :lol:
11) You inspired me to think of the hamstercage. Thanks.
woepsie

Return to Opinions and suggestions