Guild Inventory Store

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Guild Inventory Store

Postby Redles » Wed 6. Aug 2014, 00:37

I think it would be neat if every guild had a guild store for its guild members.
The guild leader and counselors can decide which items in the guild inventory can be bought.
They can also decide on the price per item.

The purpose for the store is twofold.
It would make select guild inventory items available to the guild without having to wait on the leader or counselor to dispatch the item.
Lastly, the gold from the transactions would ultimately end up in the guild gold coffer.
All in all the guild coffer can get some gold and members can gain access to very affordable items (or not...we are evil right?)
134/140
Redles

Re: Guild Inventory Store

Postby Kagen » Wed 6. Aug 2014, 10:29

Believe me, I like this idea.

It could have the same layout as the marketplace.

So there can be various offers for the same item at different prices. Maybe you could even pay with another product, like wood or stones or wgs^^

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 9. Aug 2014, 21:30

I can't imagine why a new Marketplace is needed.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Sun 9. Nov 2014, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Redles » Thu 14. Aug 2014, 06:27

I wasn't referring to basic mickey mouse items that have flooded the marketplace. I'm talking about higher end equipment and select items (precious stones, serfs, fuel, dailies items etc) at cost/less or more depending on your guild.

This option might not make sense to you, but when you have a guild with a full active roster (like the German server) it would be an absolute pain in the ass to give everyone what they need in a short amount of time. Hell maybe you do, any guild with 15+ active members probably does. This would be useful since we all have lives an aren't around all day to help dispatch items.
134/140
Redles

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 15. Aug 2014, 17:06

It's a pirate's life for me.
Last edited by DiannaDark on Sun 9. Nov 2014, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Bored » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 15:33

So, you can manage just fine and doesn't seem to have the same need than Redles. Nice, just don't take as granted than every guild have their chief / counselour camping the blackboard.

You doesn't choose your counselor based on their playtime, you do it by trust, or at least, it's the way it should be ... woepsie thought aside >.>

From what i noticed when being with Mort, Cold and Henry are either the quiet or very busy kind of player, Gendy seem to be around late, at least i have never speaked with him in droad daylight, not than i can recall anyways ... Which mean everybody mainly ask Redles, but then, it's not like he is online 24/24 either. This is something one can tell / guess by reading his previous post.

Redles wrote:This would be useful since we all have lives an aren't around all day to help dispatch items.
Bored

Postby woepsie » Tue 19. Aug 2014, 18:32

My German guild (Evwo) has options for buying serfs, borrowing souls for goldmines, sometimes a donation competition, and their own forum. But they have 4 very active counselors, keep statistics, have an almost filled guild, and the blackboard there is always full (i'm not being social myself there though, takes too much effort to write German, or understand their slang). The situation is different than on our server, with so many players there are always honest (yuck) very active players around. Here, it's more "useful" to make life as easy as possible for counselors. So i sympathize with Redles' suggestion.

Bored wrote:You doesn't choose your counselor based on their playtime, you do it by trust, or at least, it's the way it should be ... woepsie thought aside >.>

Well, of course i can never agree with you on that in public, got to think of my rep. But let me put it this way: my guild counsel is not super active, and i am happy with them. (Thanks guys!)
Gendy is from the US, so for him you are only online early!

DiannaDark wrote:We are winning Serfs with our Prison now. All our guys will have 50 guys in their Armies.

They will have 54 soon, but should aim for 64! It's worth it, heroics are the bomb. I wish i pushed for them a lot sooner.
woepsie

Postby GYNDE » Tue 19. Aug 2014, 22:37

That's true. I am from the US. Eastern TIme....

I am usually on around 6am, New York Time, then a break, the on from 7pm to Midnight.

BUT.. THis summer I am out out tour, so the times are skewed.

But I am here... :)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Bored » Wed 20. Aug 2014, 00:39

i'm from Canada, so we and gendy have (or almost) the same timezone, i know i have the same timezome as some US folk (should be the western side ... given i didn't screw my east and west ... well it's the one that have +3h above the other side. So when it's 10pm for me, it's 10pm for either west / east and 7pm for the other.) But since i'm not an early bird, no matter if that 6h am actually become a 9h for me, i'm still in the bed ... if i'm not ... it's because i did an all nighter >.>

I'm just as bad with my right and left knowledge than i am with my east and west :p usually have to use a translator every time ... and i forgot everytime as well :lol:
Bored

Postby woepsie » Wed 20. Aug 2014, 17:08

Your right hand is the one with the thumb on the left side. Hope it helps.
woepsie

Return to Opinions and suggestions