A "WTB" IG market part

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

A "WTB" IG market part

Postby Bored » Wed 21. May 2014, 22:45

Sorry, i couldn't find a better way to explain what i wanted. (If somebody got a better way to say it, i will change the subject name ... if i can ... i should be able to ...)

In order to help me explain a did a screen of a game i used to play years ago,
The "on Sale" is like our own market, it's what he sell, the amount and how much he sell them, which you know when with your mouse your go over it. (But because it was giving the name of the item as well, i didn't do it)

The "Purchasing" part is what he want to buy, he choose how much of a same item he want to buy and how much he offer for each item. All he need afterwards is somebody who sell to him, if he offer too few nobody would sell him or somebody else may offer more.

What i want is system like that which would allow us to make offer to buy item we want, obviously since we ask for it, we pay the taxe weither or not somebody sell to us. Just like when we want to sell something we paid either we sell or not, in this case it would be we paid either or not somebody sell to us. Also weither or not we actually get it or not is all about if other sell to us, in the end if you make an offer for 500 000 woods at 0.11 ... nobody will sell you their woods.
Bored

Re: A "WTB" IG market part

Postby Kagen » Thu 22. May 2014, 13:33

5% of the overall sum will be withdrawn beforehand when making a contract and 15% when selling something via market.

I guess that your little brother "Buy Market" of "Sell Market" will be charged thusly. Most of the players using the market to sell stuff have pacc. Some don't. To those players the contracts will remain more attractive.

But all in all this sounds great. Another free market with the contrary concept.

We will see some evil day.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Return to Opinions and suggestions