Really enjoying this game, Ideas For Growth.

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Re: Really enjoying this game, Ideas For Growth.

Postby D11M » Mon 9. Jun 2014, 03:59

That could be a good idea if it was implemented from the start of the server,now i guess all the older players would quit if they were forced to use a specific type of weapon/armor/jewelry on their units since that would destroy their army build that took ages to achieve.
D11M

Postby st0rm » Mon 9. Jun 2014, 07:49

stach wrote:Correct gear bonus... In the unit pictures they have a type of gear on and are sometimes holding a staff bow or sword. I think it would be awesome if you put the correct gear on them giving them a bonus. A unit with a bow using a bow.... I think this would make the game way more dynamic. They get a bigger bonus when they are fully geared in correct gear. I like this instead of just putting whatever on any unit without having to think about anything... Also it would be cool if there were superior weapons that had just slightly better stats then normal gear and you have a chance of getting those.
-stach

Hehe, I had similar thoughts when started playing this game ... I thought the weapon shown in the unit picture was a hint as to which type of weapon that unit should be equipped with. Soon I realized the error in my thinking. :)

stach wrote: ALSO epic weapons im sure they are going to do that, But this would make dungeons way more fun. Having a chance to get that sick epic weapon that you've been trying to get weeks.

They should make way way more dungeons and each one has certain weapons, so you have to farm the right dungeon to gear up your army correctly. Also with that chance to get that epic bow haha.

:)

-stach

The epic weapons / armours / extras drop randomly from Heroic Dungeons. There is no other possibility of getting them except through the Competition merchant or if someone sold them on the market.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 18. Jun 2014, 14:22

Go to

This and That

here on the Forum

in

Days of Evil Game Instructions

there are instructions for the Game and hints if you scroll down, you will find a post with the materials you need for Levels 1 through 15 of the Fortress there.

in

Hawk's Guild Blackboard

there are more

in

Links to Helpful Pages on the Forum

you will find more

If you have a question, contact DemiFan in the Game.

Have fun.

It's a pirate's life for me.

xoxox
Last edited by DiannaDark on Fri 17. Jul 2015, 13:23, edited 2 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby stach » Sat 5. Jul 2014, 06:27

We really need to fix the Market Place... I feel like new people stop playing after they mess up on there.... they are wasting all the hard earned starting money....

Poor guy...

221 Copper LelouchZero 500,00 Gold 110.500,00 Gold

*UPDATE

I just did it...

Your offer for 1 Fenfire for 150.000,00 gold (total price: 150.000,00 gold) was successfully placed at the marketplace.

A fee of 22.500,00 gold (15 % of the overall price) was charged.

poop
Last edited by stach on Thu 29. Jan 2015, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.youtube.com/stachman
retired Counter-Strike 1.6 professional
stach

Postby Kagen » Sat 5. Jul 2014, 11:18

Hm... as a new player I would only use the trolls and contracts. Trolls have no fee and the fee for contracts is affordable. There are enough great players that are buying. It may be a bit work to browse through the first 50 in ranking, but even on the english server there are some.

And do you know if the guy has pacc or not? If he has pacc this doesnt matter. It may have been a test. Even so if there weren't any other offers on market.

I advise to use the market only with pacc when being a low level or having a weak economy.

But I think to solve your problem look into Bored's idea.
That would be like troll market for those little players.
The great players put on offers to buy y for x gold each and pay the fee (or not if they have pacc).

But to be honest, I don't think this is a problem.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Redles » Sat 5. Jul 2014, 15:21

I agree with Kagen.

I think the problem is that newer players are charging way too much for items...trying to get rich quick.
Listing items at a lower price in the beginning ensures that you sell your items and not have them sitting in the marketplace.
134/140
Redles

Postby stach » Wed 6. Aug 2014, 23:10

Awards on you're profile page for attack/defends. It would be nice to display how many you have attacked/defended and for everyone to see not just on your battle tab.

It would be cool to have that and maybe a few more displays in the profile like how many times you have won in the thunderdom.

More to come :)

-stach
Last edited by stach on Thu 29. Jan 2015, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.youtube.com/stachman
retired Counter-Strike 1.6 professional
stach

Postby Kagen » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 13:20

Sounds fun. Reminds me of another browsergame I played years ago. There you had the successes in wins and losses like here and as a reward you got gold and a new titel (hope I remember right xD). The title could be displayed on your profile. You could switch your title whenever you liked to another unlocked title of your liking.

Regarding thunderdome I think that won't be a great deal, since Uiqua said they were doing notes on thunderdome's stats.

But for now visit my profile. There you see a way how to brag about your wins and losses, although you have to update it manually from time to time.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby woepsie » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 06:17

But i need my profile to write down nonsense and insult other Evil Lords, no space for bragging there!

Nice thread stach, i like most suggestions. I'm reluctant about the "right weapon on the right soldier" thingy though, because i'm "lost in armory" quite often. I even wouldn't mind reducing the number of weapons etc, i can't see the forest because of all the trees... :p
woepsie

Postby Bored » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 09:10

"right weapon on the right soldier"

Is actually already there ... kinda, but it's only for 2 units (Tears of Sun and Raleshi) They have their own set of weapon, armor, extra and jewel and you actually want to have a full roaster of them (minus the H dungeons units) i mean the units itself, the stuff is another story given how rare you get them.

But i would like for Epic to have their own stuff, would be better if it was only craftable, couldn't be traded and could be done only once (or three time for magma / chaemeth)
Bored

PreviousNext

Return to Opinions and suggestions