Really enjoying this game, Ideas For Growth.

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Re: Really enjoying this game.

Postby GYNDE » Sun 25. May 2014, 03:47

Stach,
That would be nice. You can get the rollover on the main army page already. But I too find that if I select one, I often forget waht I was looking at... :)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Re: Really enjoying this game.

Postby stach » Wed 28. May 2014, 05:08

The Market Place should take the fees out after you have sold the item, not before. I think this would make it so more people post items on there and it starts to get more of a balance for prices. There are no real prices for items. People just post any price because there are only 1-3 or 0 other posted items. Also when you level up you might be able to then put larger and larger amounts of stuff on the AH. Myself at level 9, its rare to find items/resources I need. Costing to put items on there before hand and you not being able to know the correct prices because of other players prices being incorrect or because there isn't even any items on there is a good way to loose money and is not very fun.

~~~would love to get more involved in the game.~~~

-stach
Last edited by stach on Thu 29. Jan 2015, 05:09, edited 4 times in total.

http://www.youtube.com/stachman
retired Counter-Strike 1.6 professional
stach

Re: Really enjoying this game, Ideas For Growth.

Postby Dutchie » Wed 28. May 2014, 08:20

If only want a couple there are 100,000 at the cost of 1Million...

I don't see the problem. You can buy just a couple from the 100,000 that is on the market.

Have fun !
Dutchie

Postby stach » Wed 28. May 2014, 08:23

Dutchie wrote:
If only want a couple there are 100,000 at the cost of 1Million...

I don't see the problem. You can buy just a couple from the 100,000 that is on the market.

Have fun !

thx revised
Last edited by stach on Thu 29. Jan 2015, 05:09, edited 1 time in total.

stach

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 30. May 2014, 18:51

--- Market Place fees after sell not before and maybe leveling involved. --- Tue 27. May 2014

This is a Great Idea, then If something doesn't sell after being posted for a month and you take it down and post it cheaper, you have not lost Gold.

--- A Button to Stop Production.

That way if you started production of lots and lots on all your Buildings of one Type, then a Daily ask you for something from that Building you wouldn't have to wait ages before you could build it.

The Ability to post an Avatar from the moment you sign up regardless of your level or whether or not you have a premium account. Posting an Avatar of my own is one of my favorite parts of the Game. I have spent hours and hours selecting Images.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Kagen » Sun 1. Jun 2014, 18:27

--- Market Place fees after sell not before and maybe leveling involved. --- Tue 27. May 2014

This is a Great Idea, then If something doesn't sell after being posted for a month and you take it down and post it cheaper, you have not lost Gold.

But you have to pay the fee... This is to give and to take. The fee is a natural thing. It is like ebay and such stuff. You pay a little fee so you can post your stuff to sell it. I don't know how else to explain it and I know it is really not explained in a good way.

A button to stop production is already given. You just lose the gold you have paid to start it and everything that was produced so far, so it is no good stopping a production.

And your last point won't be introduced to the game again, because there were severe problems with that option. Maybe it would be nice to abolish the level-must-have for a picture. I think that is a good compromise.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Bored » Mon 2. Jun 2014, 00:51

Dianna didn't ask to remove / cancel the fee, she asked to make it apply when you sell the thing (when a buyer is found)

So for a 1M (1 000 000) woods at 1.64, you would have to paid 80 000 (0.08G each) then you will get 1 640 000G once you sell everything. The thing is if people doesn't stop to add lower than you, then it's the same as saying you loss your money.

What Dianna want (i think) is when selling 1 000 000 Woods at 1.64 you doesn't pay anything right now but once you sell the woods you get 1.56G for each. (1.64 - 0.08 = 1.56) Woods is easy to sell, so it's kind of a bad example but whatever ..

If people sell lower than you then you can withdraw and make another offer without losing money. It also make "mistake" not costy. If you add something which is highter than anybody would want to spend then even if nobody else is selling some, most likely you will not sell. In those case if you remove your offer to make another lower, then you lose your money and you re-have to paid the fee. ... It add up fast if even the lowered price is still above what other want to spend for it.
Bored

Postby Kagen » Mon 2. Jun 2014, 22:34

I also understood her idea like that with the tiny addition that IF STH DOESN'T SELL you can cancel it without paying the fee....

Hm well, then I would propose that it first can be canceled when you have enough gold to pay the fee, it can be removed. Otherwise not.

I hope you get my point.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby stach » Sat 7. Jun 2014, 18:35

Correct gear bonus... In the unit pictures they have a type of gear on and are sometimes holding a staff bow or sword. I think it would be awesome if you put the correct gear on them giving them a bonus. A unit with a bow using a bow.... I think this would make the game way more dynamic. They get a bigger bonus when they are fully geared in correct gear. I like this instead of just putting whatever on any unit without having to think about anything... Also it would be cool if there were superior weapons that had just slightly better stats then normal gear and you have a chance of getting those. ALSO epic weapons im sure they are going to do that, But this would make dungeons way more fun. Having a chance to get that sick epic weapon that you've been trying to get weeks.

They should make way way more dungeons and each one has certain weapons, so you have to farm the right dungeon to gear up your army correctly. Also with that chance to get that epic bow haha.

:)

-stach
Last edited by stach on Thu 29. Jan 2015, 05:09, edited 1 time in total.

stach

Postby ionut675 » Sat 7. Jun 2014, 20:23

hy

im nor very fond of ths ideea .it will make the work for equip the army even more hard.And from what i read this thing will be implemented ,not sure if will be like you sugest .
just like the recicler .its very good for the players ho have acces to the heroic dungeons,but fo the rest is bad.
becouse it changes the prices for the army equipment.until the news whit the implementation of the recicler you could find on the market equpment fo the army at prices from 180k(.I buyet a lot of them ) ,but now after the implementation all of them have disapeared.i still sell/trade a part of the items that found in the hg but i had to change the ratio .
for me is good,bt for the other players whtou acces to hg is more hard .
have fun .
ionut675

PreviousNext

Return to Opinions and suggestions