Upcoming Upgrade.

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Re: Upcoming Upgrade.

Postby D11M » Wed 26. Nov 2014, 06:22

Keep us in touch :D
D11M

Postby st0rm » Wed 26. Nov 2014, 08:13

This Saturday the patch comes only for German servers and Uiqua was a bit secretive about the details. He's gonna spill the beans today, as he promised late last night. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby D11M » Wed 26. Nov 2014, 11:31

It comes only to german servers?You mean that they will arrive only there and will never be implemented here or we will just have to wait for translation as usual?
D11M

Postby st0rm » Wed 26. Nov 2014, 11:35

Wait for the translation, as usual. The update + balancing patch will be implemented, this Saturday, nov. 29th, only on the German servers ... and the details are awesome ... Uiqua posted them on the DE forum. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Kagen » Wed 26. Nov 2014, 11:49

Good morning, everybody!

Here are the details concerning the patch:

Daily offer:
New items have been implemented. The previously offered items are available for cheaper prices. The prices of the units remain the same.

Shop:
The packages were completely revised concerning their content, since they weren‘t up to date anymore. Now they are more actractive.

Weapons and armors:
The values of the two last items of each category were revised upwards, so they can better compete with the items from the maritimers.

Temple:
Since the craftable extras are clearly inferior to the ones from the maritimers, two new extras were implemented. Those have values comparable to the extras from the maritimers and can be produced in a large temple.

Guild portals:
The loot was adjusted in two points. On one hand, more items that are needed to construct the demon shhrine will drop, on the other hand there were new items added to the normal loot.

Priestess, mechanic:
The mechanic repairs and fuels your mech after every combat to 100%, as long as enough gold and fuel are available.
The priestess does the same for your army‘s moral and health as long as enough gold and dried fish are available.
Both features are available in the shop for 5 souls per month.

Guild inventory:
The mousover now shows the information of the item. In addition the guild boss and counselors now have the option to send contracts to any player (not just guild members), to recycle items and place offers at the marketplace. No fee to pay.

Guild shop:
The packages remain like before with the adjustment that they now contain 5 times as much as before.

Labyrinth:
Revised downwards so that every player can visit the labyrinth more often.

Maritimers:
New epic unit „Lord Ianor“. Can be won once. The Magma Wing will remain at the maritimers and in addition will be available at the coming winter event.

We hope that you approve of the improvements and wish you a day not as cold ;)

greetings

Uiqua
Last edited by Kagen on Thu 27. Nov 2014, 12:56, edited 1 time in total.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby st0rm » Wed 26. Nov 2014, 12:12

Thank you, Kagen. Great job, as always!!

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby GYNDE » Thu 27. Nov 2014, 00:52

Interesting....

ANother, reduction for stuff...

I should have waited.... :)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby woepsie » Fri 28. Nov 2014, 02:06

Ah, Kagen already translated. I could have saved myself some trouble. That's my punishment for staying away from here too long.

I like it that the Maritimers' influence is reduced. It's nothing but disguised gambling. I'm not hating on players that use it, thanks for selling AIv2, i just don't like the principle of the thing.

Curious about the new Packs, i've never bought one yet. Although i think only regular soul buyers might buy it, reducing dungeon time is too useful to waste souls.

Much love for making the Demonshrine a bit less impossible!

Thanks Uiqua & co!

PS:The easier Labyrinth makes me feel sorry for Gendy, but i guess a lot of players will be happy. It makes me nervous, i hope i'll keep my rank. Oh the excitement! I cant bear it! Quickly, let me torture some imps!
woepsie

Postby Bored » Fri 28. Nov 2014, 07:59

Superb update like always, also thank for the translation ^^

I'm happy about the priestess not being perm.

I mean, i'm doing H dungeons with 1 hp so each H dungeons cost me 5 gold to do ... how i would have hated if it was being switched to 150k cost for each dungeons without my consent.

I also love the fact temple can produce better extra as they are quite hard to get our hand on them. Aside epic extra, i don't think i have gotten any extra in HD, D or raid. Well at the very least all i have like extra are the maritimer, login bonus and those overly used stoneskin potion.
Last edited by Bored on Fri 28. Nov 2014, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
Bored

Postby D11M » Fri 28. Nov 2014, 20:07

Well,i like it cause it doesn't take away anything from us and just throws some presents our way :D
D11M

PreviousNext

Return to Opinions and suggestions