Upcoming Upgrade.

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Re: Upcoming Upgrade.

Postby Kagen » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 14:57

Hm, don't know for sure, but usually it is implemented around 10 to 12 am German time on german server if I remember correctly.

On English server however, some upgrades came in early afternoon.

Well, at least, it should be implemented in the first half of the day from around 8 am to 16 pm, I guess. Not after 16 pm I am sure of.

All clever guesses. Just have your army back tomorrow around 9 to 10, then it is just being patient and waiting ;)

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Bored » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 15:03

*facepalm* there is actually a notice IG (dunno if it was there when we did our post ...)
Bored

Postby Kagen » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 15:07

Ah, right. It usually doesn't take that long. It probably won't take that long this time either.

And I just looked something up from my notes of this event:

I only send my army on a dungeon once a day, normally. And so I got tickets at the start of the event although I had sent my army out before it started.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby st0rm » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 17:32

Bored wrote:Great New, but now i just want to smack my head in the wall so than 1 day pass in the blink of an eye :roll:

There is a system message on the main page of the game stating that the server will be down tomorrow between 9:00 and 12:00 CET. ;)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby st0rm » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 17:48

Kagen wrote:And so I got tickets at the start of the event although I had sent my army out before it started.

The Tickets are awarded at the end of exploring a dungeon (normal one) and it does not depend on the time you send your army to the dungeon.
Similarly, if you sent your army exploring a dungeon during the Ticket event and it ends after the event finishes, you wouldn't get any tickets.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Bored » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 17:59

Bored wrote:*facepalm* there is actually a notice IG (dunno if it was there when we did our post ...)

Yeah we already noticed the system notice ^^
Good to know about the tickets being gained if the dungeons is started before i'll setup myself for my dungeons to end right after the update :p (it's better to do it this way than making it end in the middle of it because we believe they will not need the full 3h ...)

btw not all server get the update in same time, Fr server is 14-17 CET.
Bored

Postby woepsie » Tue 19. Aug 2014, 18:47

st0rm wrote:There is a system message on the main page of the game stating that the server will be down tomorrow between 9:00 and 12:00 CET. ;)

Argh, i got up an hour later than usual this morning, and missed a dungeon because update was happening. I was a bit pissed off that there was no notice, but apparently there was, and i am silly. Sorry for the Evil thoughts Kellerkinder (Uiqua & co)!
woepsie

Postby Kagen » Fri 22. Aug 2014, 11:47

Okay, guys. I dunno if this is interesting for some guilds or not, but I thought it would be good for everyone to know.

Hello everyone,

we adjusted the loss of guild honor a big step downwards.

Now the weaker guilds have a chance to gather honor as well.

Greetings

Uiqua

21. August 2014

Today is the first day where the new data is shown in the process.

The case is that the win of honor remains the same and only the loser loses less honor.

Greetings

Uiqua

22. August 2014

Kagen

Postby st0rm » Fri 22. Aug 2014, 12:33

You are referring to the Guild Honor in the Guild Arena, I assume. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Kagen » Fri 22. Aug 2014, 13:35

Yes, I am.

But since we are so few guilds here and even fewer guilds do arena battles, it is not that interesting for us right now, I guess. Maybe there will be more in the future or the handful of guilds that can do arena battles can use this information^^

Kagen

PreviousNext

Return to Opinions and suggestions