Bug Fixes Did Not Fix the Problem

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Bug Fixes Did Not Fix the Problem

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 00:03

Guys still have to be Level 10 to join a Guild.

I moved this from Bug Fixes in Updates, it may not be wanted there and I want it seen and not taken down.

Whoever took down my other comment about Level Restrictions, please do not take this one down, it is not posted anywhere else.

Level Restrictions has hurt the Game.

Guys are not on so much as they were and they are quiet. It is impossible to sell stuff on the Marketplace because no one is there.

In Technical Support here you have complaints not related to bugs, but related to the new Level Restrictions.

You did not give us a clear understanding of what came with the Level Restrictions, so to many it just looked like parts of the Game were broken.

To new guys here the Game still looks broken in places.

Many guys here have responded they believe new Guys in the Game should be able to join a Guild so guys in a Guild can guide them in the Direction they need to go to Level up faster. When I first joined I did not understand and wasted quite a bit of my time doing things that I could have waited to do later with my resources that I did not have much of.

You guys really, really, really need to do something to generate more interest in the Game.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Mon 10. Nov 2014, 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: Bug Fixes Did Not Fix the Problem

Postby woepsie » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 19:05

DiannaDark wrote:Even something like allowing everyone in the Game to post an Avatar in Game, from their own Computer, an Avatar, which would cost you nothing at all...

I think that was possible when DoE just started, but they changed it because checking all the pictures for suitable content and copyright and stuff was too much work.
woepsie

Re: Bug Fixes Did Not Fix the Problem

Postby Kagen » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 21:07

I recall that some players used (extremely) inappropriate avatars.

I believe the copyright stuff is our own problem and not the game's owner's, or am I mistaken?
But I don't know about that. Not my exptertise.

And yes, back in march 2013 there were no restrictions at all concerning avatars :)

If you're smart -or lucky/patient- , even now, the avatar upload of your prefered avatar can be for free.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Return to Opinions and suggestions