Keep research going

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Keep research going

Postby HenryIII » Tue 14. May 2013, 23:16

To keep the intrigue going - I think the fact that after researching the Intruder - then fitting the best weapons you can make, that is it for the Mech.

What I suggest is adding some more research options to the mech - some options

1/ New Slot - for extras (this means the developers don't need to change graphics)
2/ New extras e.g.
a/ Fuel efficiency module - (save them turnips)
b/ Mobile repair module - (reduce HP damage by 1% per research up to 10%)
3/ New weapons - (love how the the graphic changes when the weapons are changed :D )

It is always a little depressing when you reach the end of a thread (Mech) now it will just become an item that you fill up and repair each battle - so lets give the mech some more legs - yeah yeah give it more legs - 8 of them :twisted: , that’s a major upgrade the Spider Module oh yeah each leg could have a slot for a weapon.... :twisted: :twisted:

OK getting a little carried away :roll:
HenryIII

Re: Keep research going

Postby rancor9999 » Tue 14. May 2013, 23:39

I think Henry III has some pretty good ideas. Once the intruder mech is upgraded, like that doesn't take everyone at least a month to do then that is pretty much it for the robot part of the game.
Let me throw out some more ideas.
1) Robot troops, army units your engineer makes
2) Robot Epic Unit weapons and armor, already covered this one but here it is again.
3) Robot Epic Army Units, heck why not be evil and make more than 1 mech at a time. :twisted:
4) Expansion slots was a good idea, maybe an extra extra slot. :mrgreen:
5) Fortress upgrades, hey lets put those medieval towers to work and buid some flamethrowers or rocket launchers in them, works for guilds as well.

I am almost there myself, have 99% of all the stuff for my own mech upgrade already made and acquired so if this turns out to be something for the future that would be awesome. :mrgreen:
Last edited by rancor9999 on Wed 15. May 2013, 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
rancor9999

Postby Redles » Tue 14. May 2013, 23:48

HenryIII wrote:so lets give the mech some more legs - yeah yeah give it more legs - 8 of them :twisted: , that’s a major upgrade the Spider Module oh yeah each leg could have a slot for a weapon.... :twisted: :twisted:

The Spider Module...pffft.
The Millipede Module is where its at. 8-)
134/140
Redles

Postby HenryIII » Wed 15. May 2013, 00:32

Redles wrote:
HenryIII wrote:so lets give the mech some more legs - yeah yeah give it more legs - 8 of them :twisted: , that’s a major upgrade the Spider Module oh yeah each leg could have a slot for a weapon.... :twisted: :twisted:

The Spider Module...pffft.
The Millipede Module is where its at. 8-)

:shock: Yeah Yeah - a hundred, thousand, million guns (one per leg) great plan - based on the army upgrade costing the 100 leg module would cost 1,000,000 weapon grade steel, 10,000,000 ball bearings :lol:

I really like the idea Rancor said the ability to build mech units - the mind runs wild where that could take the game... its getting really :twisted:
HenryIII

Postby Uiqua » Wed 15. May 2013, 13:47

Millipede Module... great idea 8-)

Well, we'll do update Days of Evil also in the future. Right now we did something for the mutliplayer part which will come to you probably next week.

But I can say that we still have enough of ideas, which will least for the next yeras ;-)
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby HenryIII » Wed 15. May 2013, 15:41

BTW what’s with the "You are not researching mech technologies!" on the Fortress Page, when there are none available :lol: .....

... wait..... this means there will be more to do in the future ..... You’re teasing us :roll:
HenryIII

Postby Uiqua » Wed 22. May 2013, 10:40

Sure I do :D
Uiqua
Administrator

Return to Opinions and suggestions