Edit Army Order

You've got an idea about making Days of Evil better? Then give it to us!

Edit Army Order

Postby Bored » Thu 5. Jun 2014, 07:48

Hi,

The title tell pretty much everything, i would like to be able to edit the army order / epic army order.

I'm picky about my army order, i wish i wouldn't, it would make life more easier :lol:
Bored

Re: Edit Army Order

Postby Kagen » Thu 5. Jun 2014, 08:35

Bury your dream. Uiqua already stated on german forum that we have to plan it before training a unit, because he wont let us edit the order because it would lead to extreme server issues when everyone rearranges their army. He wont do something like that if it causes lags and loading problems like the army info on left side did.

Better have an ugly army unit order than a game that isnt loading^^

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Bored » Thu 5. Jun 2014, 09:25

:cry:

Too bad, I already had planed everything but since i want the Soul units (Beastermaster) after the Gold one (Beastmaster) it mean i need to buy each Epic gold unit before recruiting any soul one (and recruiting them in order of cost). Well actually i'm waiting after beating that 5 and 7th boss to get the last boss unit then i will go for the gold epic (Beastmaster) afterwards ...

If the answer would have been yes then i would have recruited some soul epic unit to reach the dark green of that 5th boss so than i could work on the laby.
Bored

Postby Evilbarfbag » Wed 1. Aug 2018, 12:33

Purchasable $$$ cha ching one time option like the Evil-O-Matic. Possibly with a minimum player point requirement to shut out the riff raff and zero in on the serious players that are longing to rearrange their legendary/epic/army order LIKE ME!

Probably everyone has thought about it at some point. It would be nice to have that ability to satisfy the perfectionism, or disorder that taunts us to the point of dismissing @#$% to reacquire it in the order we want.

:lol: lmao! :lol:

..............Image..............
Evilbarfbag

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 30. Mar 2019, 02:20

I want to be able to Right Click on my Army guys with the Mouse and Drag them into the order I want.

That way I can put the really cool ones on the top and the ugly ones on the bottom, or maybe in the middle.

I'm back, guys !

Hello !

Hello !

Hello !
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Return to Opinions and suggestions