Bug do <login>! forum

You don't advance in the game? Then this is the right place!

Bug do <login>! forum

Postby GGS » Wed 1. Mar 2017, 00:35

Impossible to connect me on the forum with my name that I have in the game I play without problem but to connect me on the forum English or German it does not accept my name or password or both it is accepted So that I go into the game and play for brazil the opposite it accepts me not for the game but for the forum I little poster I wrote to the support for brazil on brazil support and your but no answer Of their per carry my mail and name of player was given to them in brazil Germany 2 I have the name of ggsalazar and mail in England the mail is not the same for

impossible de me connecte sur le forum avec mon nom que j'ai dans le jeu je joue sans problème mais pour me connecte sur le forum anglais ou allemand il m'accepte pas sois mon nom ou mot de passe ou les 2 portent il est accepter pour que je rentre dans le jeu et joue pour le brésil sais le contraire il m'accepte pas pour le jeu mais pour le forum je peu poster j ai écrit au support pour le brésil sur le support du brésil et le votre mais pas de réponse de leur par portent mon mail et nom de joueur a été donne a eux au brésil Allemagne 2 j'ai le nom de ggsalazar et mail en Angleterre le mail est pas le même pour

PS:To write here I had to make an inscription with a new name and pass on the forum can you help me for his 2 problem mercy ahead

PS: pour écrire ici j'ai du faire une inscription avec un nouveau nom et passe sur le forum pouvez vous m'aide pour ses 2 problème merci d'avance
GGS

Return to Problems or questions