robbed by a glitch!

You don't advance in the game? Then this is the right place!

robbed by a glitch!

Postby emceegussy » Mon 5. Aug 2013, 10:58

so i decided to see if i could build more woodcutter huts, i had 5 large at the time. as i was sucsessful i continued to build them until i had 50 of them available. of course at first i thought it was wierd i could make so many but i put it down to the possibillity that i was now a higher level and i could make as many as nessesary.. that aside i had 15 of them enlarged to the middle size and 10 enlarged to large. today when i logged on all my huts were deleted apart from my original 5, and i got none of my wood, water, gold or stone back! i'm frustrated that because of the games glitching i have suffered losses i will not be given back. who do i talk to in order to get my stuff back because that is bull@#@@ seriously i wouldn't have been so annoyed had i gotten my stuff back?!
emceegussy

Re: robbed by a glitch!

Postby HenryIII » Mon 5. Aug 2013, 13:38

I agree you should get something back... however the rules state you can only build 5 of each, its a bit like speeding - if the speed limit is stated at 80 but you do 160 because you can :roll: then you are fined - Rules are Rules.

This said you should get your gold back ;)
HenryIII

Postby ionut675 » Mon 5. Aug 2013, 19:18

hy

no,its not posible.
its a clear case of bug using.you should read the rules and anounce the bug.
aniway you are lucky.in other games you could have the acount locked and far more severe penalties.
so have fun and learn from your mistakes ;)
ionut675

Postby Redles » Tue 6. Aug 2013, 00:32

I agree with ionut675.

I'm not saying you profited from the bug, but when you have 50 or so huts it's pretty difficult to look the other direction.
Just be happy you only lost your excess huts and some gold.
134/140
Redles

Return to Problems or questions