marketplace

General discussions about Days of Evil.

marketplace

Postby psycotica » Sat 27. Jan 2018, 22:20

I Played this game SEVERAL years ago and really enjoyed it but had to quit due to RL obligations.
The marketplace is useless. why would you allow the abuse of it? If you are looking to make profit, It would seem that you would create a cap on the amount of resources for sale. It appears that a few players/guilds are ruining it for the rest of us. WHY would I spend anything on this game If I have to take a loan out in order to purchase "A" needed item? I don't need a million , I just need one. Unless these players/Guilds are your main source of income. In that case, good luck. Pay to win ruined SI and it appears that that is the way Bigpoint likes it. sorry If this sounds harsh but DAYUM!
Respectfully
psycotica
psycotica

Re: marketplace

Postby Pangloss » Mon 29. Jan 2018, 20:15

You should be able to buy one of an item posted on the marketplace. Just enter the amount you wish to purchase.

As far as "free to play - but pay more to move along faster" games, DoE is one of the most balanced ones available. There are limits in place to prevent someone from just "buying" the game all at once. Every one has a chance here - just takes patience and skill.
Pangloss

Re: marketplace

Postby Orience » Mon 29. Jan 2018, 22:55

On a sidenote, DOE is not owned by Bigpoint anymore and hasn't been for over a year. :)

Additionnally, if you think players on the English server are screwing the prices up... Please have a kind tour on the French server... where everything valuable basically sells for twice as much... ^^"
Orience

Return to General