Rewarded Videos

General discussions about Days of Evil.

Re: Rewarded Videos

Postby spawn » Mon 8. Jan 2018, 15:54

I haven´t seen a video in a looooong time. Is this still working for somebody? Just to get a bit of feedback about if it's worth to check this feature in the future
spawn

Postby Zarathos » Tue 9. Jan 2018, 20:41

Not working for me, I rarely had any even a few months ago, and now I have none. But at a certain moment before, I could play those videos almost daily. There was also a peculiar thing with those videos during the first hour after noon (and after midnight, I suppose) – I could sometimes play those videos multiple times for a reward and then it would reset. And then, after 1 am and 1 pm, it would stop resetting and say that the reward is received. It didn't always count toward the reward, though, this bug. Sometimes you could watch 10 videos for the same reward and end up having 3 of the same, the other views not counting, I suppose. Although you did get the 'Thank you' window upon watching.

All in all, it's bugged and some people never see even that :D
Last edited by Zarathos on Sun 14. Jan 2018, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Zarathos

Postby Orience » Sun 14. Jan 2018, 15:15

I thought I had answered this thread and the bellend that I am obvs didn't. Wanted to say that Uiqua & co. know about said problem but can't quite figure out where the hell it's coming from if I'm not mistaken. Will keep you guys posted.
Orience

Postby spawn » Sun 14. Jan 2018, 20:56

Thanks for the answers guys, I knew that the videos are locals so I guessed that sometimes is possible that there are no videos for your area but it was very weird when I couldn't see any video during Christmas
spawn

Previous

Return to General