New question about achievements

General discussions about Days of Evil.

New question about achievements

Postby BloodPain » Mon 26. Dec 2016, 20:57

Greetings All

at the part of luring enemies to traps .. when I setup traps and activated them .. even after winning some defending attacks on me and such traps disappear .. the achievements doesn't count any of that

how is the traps are gone and still not count as luring someone to them?
BloodPain

Re: New question about achievements

Postby GYNDE » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 04:34

We have wondered that for quite some time...

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby st0rm » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 08:14

BloodPain wrote:Greetings Allhow is the traps are gone and still not count as luring someone to them?

That's how the game is set right now: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1556

The thing I would like to see, as an attacker, is for the fight to end once a trap is activated. It would be a time saver for all the attacks we do and end up in a loss (possible due to a trap activation). If the siege ended right away I would acknowledge the defeat and move on to the next attack instead of having to wait 20 minutes (or less) to come to the same result.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby BloodPain » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 15:08

GYNDE wrote:We have wondered that for quite some time...

did you get any answer?

st0rm wrote:
BloodPain wrote:Greetings Allhow is the traps are gone and still not count as luring someone to them?

That's how the game is set right now: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1556

The thing I would like to see, as an attacker, is for the fight to end once a trap is activated. It would be a time saver for all the attacks we do and end up in a loss (possible due to a trap activation). If the siege ended right away I would acknowledge the defeat and move on to the next attack instead of having to wait 20 minutes (or less) to come to the same result.

Cheers,
st0rm

I read what you gave me but maybe I didn't understand it fully but does that mean that each attack on my fortress "succeeded or not" will consume the trap? but even when I look at my battle log and see I won some , I don't see any change in the achievements of "luring your enemies to a trap"...

perhaps more clear answer can help me understand fully?
BloodPain

Postby GYNDE » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 15:55

I look and see that I have been reduced say a cumulative of 15 traps in a day.
That should translate into 15 "lure into a trap" - but it doesn't...

The explanation thread doesn't really address how to calculate the "luring"

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby st0rm » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 18:55

The info says that once the traps are activated, they will get consumed with each attack on your fortress despite it being a successful defense or not.
With traps switched on, you'll get a chance to achieve the said "success" - "That probably does hurt!". Otherwise your wins will only count towards "A hard nut to crack". It seems that only a part of the latter is counted towards the other success type. The mechanics behind it are, indeed, not clear.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby BloodPain » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 22:05

thank you for your replays Guys

but it is indeed unclear mechanism at all and in my own opinion, not logical , because if the traps are consumed then it either got deactivated by the enemy or the enemy hit it ... in the first case, it make sense to make the trap consumed when we lose.. but if we win then the traps consumed supposedly affected the enemy and should be counted towards both the lure part and hard nut to crack .

that is my opnion
BloodPain

Return to General