Re: Guide: Chances of Success

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 21. Apr 2014, 02:15

Chapter 2– Quest 18: Skoar:

yellow from: 42.750 Points :D
yellow to: 44.095 Points
light green from: 47.693 Points
light green to: 51.790 Points
dark green from: 51.805 Points :)

This is the one I am on. I don't know which one is Boss Six.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Bored » Thu 24. Apr 2014, 18:47

Heya all, i'm from the french server but i choose to restart my char here few day ago (lvl 1-3? ), in order to help filling this guide from the very first step (i started on all server to see how much player were on all server, since the more the merrier ^^)

Btw, around how much points do we need to do the lvl 1 laby ? i ask 'cause if it's pretty low then i will avoid to recruit any epic so than i can do the low lvl of the laby as well. I'm an all or nothing kind of man. It's either i give my all for something or i lazily do nothing ... that said, it's normally the latter. :roll:

Quest 1.13

Red finish at : 1 079 Points :D
Orange start at : 1 080 Points :D
Orange finish at : 1 619 Points :D
Yellow start at : 1 620 Points :D
Yellow finish at : 1 781 Points :D
Light green start at : 1 782 Points :D
Light green finish at : 1 961 Points :D
Dark green start at : 1 962 Points :D

If i give data like that it's fine ? or would it have been better to add screenshot ? It's not like i mind since i'm far from being busy and i like those kind of thing, but i will need the end of the event, if i want to screenshot both the sentence and my mech / army stats without needed to zoom out soo much than it make the screen almost, if not impossible to read. I need the event panel to get lost. (At first i was joining together 2 screens, one with the sentence and the other with mech / army stats but some error can be done this way while doing 1 screen doesn't give any room to doubt. I Ask 'cause there is some part than got 2 numbers for the same line or the part about the H4 dungeons.
Bored

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 24. Apr 2014, 19:49

Thank you, Bored.

If you want to play the Game on the English Server, Message me, DemiFan, in the Game and I will get you to Level 10 faster so you can join a Guild.

Death's Behest is a very good Guild to join, Redles, the Leader, and his counselors GENDY, HenryIII, and Coldfinger and some of the guys like Azmeera, tigerclaw and Bladerapor have helped me in the Game. When this Guild was Formed it was for High Level Guys in the Game. Since then they have opened the Membership for anyone who chooses to join. These guys were very supportive of the Ninja Academy of Pirates and helping New Guys to the Game.

If your choice is the Underdog, this is your guild. The AntiChrist (666) needs more members and st0rm and antyhiggs and other members of AntiChrist (666) are good guys. I want more members to join this Guild. It is a very good choice. the Counselors there will help you in the Game. These guys were very supportive of the Ninja Academy of Pirates and helping New Guys to the Game.

My Guild is Hawk's Hell Guild. Go to the Hawk's Guild Blackboard in This and That on the Forum to learn about us. These guys were very supportive of the Ninja Academy of Pirates and helping New Guys to the Game. Hawk's Guild was started to help new guys to the Game, the Level Restrictions hurt us, but since then we have became the Training Guild for Leaders and Counselors and second in the number of members in our Guild only to the Ninja Training Academy, almost the Largest Guild on the English Server. We have a Great Bunch of Guys in our Guild.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Thu 24. Apr 2014, 21:52

Bored,

There are many threads which have stats about levels, Dungeons, etc. already available for folks to see.
Please look at these.

Labyrinth stats can be found here.

http://www.f1.daysofevil.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1254

Is that what you are asking about?

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Bored » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 01:43

... Sorry for the name x) but it's true i was bored trying to register but everytime it wouldn't work (not receving the confirm email even with re-asking) but the name wouldn't be free anymore ... didn't thought it would work with such a lame name :lol: (tried to register 5 ? time and so those 5 names aren't free anymore :evil: but none receved the confirm email be by using yahoo, or ... something else that i don't even remember, i'm using gmail normally but with a gmail you can't even register, nvm receiving the confirm email.)

Gynde, i was already aware of that laby post but i have yet to found another post aside this one about accurate data for dungeons, boss and quest. Also, the laby post doesn't have the early lvl. What i'm saying is, i'm not looking for data unrelated to this guide but to give some data related to this guide. While it's true this forum compared to the Fr one, is like a gold mine and there is post about rewards for lvl up, production cost / points, epic cost ... and a list who simply doesn't end, what i'm offering is only about helping completing this guide and nothing else, since everything else is pretty much already done. Well i could have missed those post about dungeons, boss and quest than you are speaking off but i come here as a quest for various thing for like 1 month so i pretty read anything related to a guide.

As for DemiFan, i'm Zeel, so it's fine, i already answered you in the mail you send me earlier, but i will add than i only re-started this char in the mindset of using him like a guinea pig for this guide, and unless something happen to my account on the FR, it will be nothing else than a guinea pig. I'm not on the french server simply because of their number but because i am french myself, therefore i'm pretty far from being in a rush to join a guid since like i said i'm an all or nothing kind of guy, whenever i will join a guild it will be because i'm ready and willing to do everything in my power to help and early in the game doing everything normally backfire. I will not join a guild simply to add a member, it's something, i would hate to do. ^^ i can take my time, all my time since you need over 3 months to reach the last unity research.

Lastly, to re-ask what i wanted to know, should i simply post data like i did earlier or should i add some screenshot as well ? If you don't care or don't look forwards to completing this guide even little by little, fine, i will only update de translated version of this post than i did for my guild. Well that is true only if i really did miss some other post who already tell accurate data about quest, dungeons and boss when it come to the firepower and not the rewards or whatever unrelated to the fight itself.
Bored

Postby GYNDE » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 02:25

I would say not to add screenshots... it just takes space.
If you want to add the plain text , especially for the first 16 levels of the Labyrinth that would be great.

Part of the probelm with this type of forum is that this thread has 9 pages. people seem to have to work their way through it, if no-one is upgrading the first post . LIke in the Labyrinth thread, I try to add stuff as people tell me, so that it's on the first page.

I do not think there is a THread for Chapter 1 specifically. YO umay wish to start one.

ANd, still not sure what you mean about accurate data? What we already have is pretty accurate, based on people's experiences.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 04:31

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1279

Links to Helpful Pages on the Forum

here in the Forum

in

This and That

has many useful pages on the Forum.

If you feel you have something helpful to guys in the Game, feel free to to to the Forum and
post it in

This and That

Hawk's Guild Blackboard

or for things for New Guys in the Game

Feel free to post in

This and That

NAP Guild Blackboard

Have fun in the Game.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Kagen » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 11:38

Gynde, if you want a thread for Chapter 1 just like we have for Chapter 2 and 3, that's "useless". It is in the online help, so you can just copy the list there.

I think Bored wants to try out the exact amount of points, taking very little steps in adding points to his army and seeing how this affects the access to quests and dungeons etc.

But Bored: Our data regarding dungeons and Quests is already exact. Some from german server tried it out in detail adding one point after another carefully and watching how the difference of just one point affects the oracle's foresight.

But it is not everything tried out like that. You can see if someone made a mistake or so (can be the case since we're just human beings), since you are willing to do so.

Bored, do you want those lists for the french server?

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby D11M » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 14:14

Bored,it's good to add just the numbers without doing the screenshots.The bad part in your plan is that you need to beat a boss to get the last key for doing portals and the requirment for that boss is already a lot highier than requirments for first portal levels so you will actually have to delete a part of your army if you'll want to know the exact requirments to get the first portals.
D11M

Postby Bored » Fri 25. Apr 2014, 20:20

D11m, i don't mind killing my army, i was already knowing it was a must to be able to fill that guide from step 1. In order to make all stats for the Chapter 1.13 i had to slowly kill my army from 12 guy and i was at 3 in the end. Since they give back the serf, it barely matter. It's only when you own 50 stronger unit than Orc than killing all your army can bother you but if it's for the laby, if doing on the right way, you will need to totally kill your army only once.

Kagen said
I think Bored wants to try out the exact amount of points, taking very little steps in adding points to his army and seeing how this affects the access to quests and dungeons etc.

It's exactly what i want to do but ... given various answer, i guess glassfall doesn't come here anymore ? Kinda screw thing then, since posting that that far from the first page is kinda useless if nobody is updating and i'm not the kind to start new topic or make a re-do of this post ...

Also i'm not saying the data is wrong, simply not yet finished. Or at the very least, not everything got the pinpoints data which is what i wish to do. Well ... i obviously mean what is within my reach as i go fowards in strenght, as for H1 and the like, by the time i reach that stuff, i'm pretty somebody would have pinpointed all data for those strong thing or not far from it.

Gynde said

still not sure what you mean about accurate data? What we already have is pretty accurate, based on people's experiences.

What i was meaning by accurate data, is the pinpoints data for the points required to win over boss, quest, boss and dungeons. In other words, what i'm targeting is everything who doesn't have the :D on the first post. (yeah, I'm annoyingly perfectionist when it come to those kind of thing. :twisted: ) Even, I, know it :p

As for the screenshot ... i didn't expect this forum to don't have a spoiler feature, actually, i didn't know a forum wouldn't have it. I did found few forum without it the feature, but when you were writing the BBCode manually it was working. It's not the case here, i just tried. As for Url, i'm not allowed to post them. So i guess, i will still do them but just save them somewhere in my pc.

Lastly, i already translated this guide, but it's only on the forum of my guild, which is why i was already going to go all the way, so you could say i'm here to share what i get along the way. (i don't go on the official french forum of DoE, even a ghost town do have more people ...)
Bored

PreviousNext

Return to General