Guide: Chances of Success

General discussions about Days of Evil.

Re: Guide: Chances of Success

Postby st0rm » Sat 26. Apr 2014, 06:42

Bored wrote:It's exactly what i want to do but ... given various answer, i guess glassfall doesn't come here anymore ? Kinda screw thing then, since posting that that far from the first page is kinda useless if nobody is updating and i'm not the kind to start new topic or make a re-do of this post ...

You don't need to worry over that. I edited Glasfall's list and put your accurate data. :) Thank you for the work you're doing.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Kagen » Sat 26. Apr 2014, 11:09

Sorry, I was being vague again, Bored. I didn’t mean that you were suggesting the data is wrong :)
There was confusion about data from german server that didn’t apply here, but Uiqua stated that the data and chances are the same on every server which makes sense. So I guess someone made a typing error or something like that.
Regarding the french forum however, you are damn right.
Looki is in the way, in my opinion. From the german and english DoE site you are directed to the french site via Looki entry. That is nothing I appreciate, because there exists a direct access to the game.

As st0rm already implied, the admins can edit every post in the forum without the original author knowing or anyone noticing except the original author.
And regarding starting a new thread: There are enough here who are in love with opening new threads like Demi and I definitely do not hesitate to open new threads as well :)
Just write us and we will do it for ya ;)

So, if you ever need anything, fellow-mad-scientist, pm me. Or anyone else who is helping :)

Demi has now over 100M points, congratulations :D
Nice pic. Who is it?
And thanks for buying my herbs, Captain

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 26. Apr 2014, 20:11

Thank you so much Kagen.

The Picture is Milla Jovovich. She is simply amazing. Singer and Actress. The picture is from the movie " Sixth Sense".

Glasfal is missed. The Bigpoint problems kicked a lot of guys and I am sure a lot of guys quit because of the Level Restrictions that were added with out any advance warning. It appeared to the 10 or 12 guys in Hawk's Guild who were kicked out that the Game was just busted. Who would have thought that one day you would be in a Guild and able to see all the Game Buttons and the next day they would be gone with out any explanation?

When you do have a problem in the Game, sometimes it is a week or two before you get any kind of answer.

Everything here takes forever.

She didn't explain why she left, she may be active on the German Server.

It is a lot of work to be active on one server, if she is there, I wish she had picked the English server to be active on.

The German or French Server may be more active, I can't imagine the Forum or the Game being any less active than the English Server.

It would be very helpful if someone very knowledgeable and active were here. We haven't been able to get that from the Admin or the Moderators.

It's a pirate's life for me.

I can't imagine why I haven't been kicked off the Forum, completely.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Qrixzla » Sun 27. Apr 2014, 11:10

some of the data is accurate and i have used it but there are big holes and inaccurate data so if anyone with far more patience than this girl , wants to make it right i'm happy

for example of dodgy datum see 2.13 only 2 figures and one clearly wrong as less than task before!

cheers to all

GG
Qrixzla

Postby GYNDE » Sun 27. Apr 2014, 12:13

Are we looming at tow different threads? This thread appears to have the chances of success for quests/dungeons which require you to "beat someone in a fight" as opposed to a descriptive listing of each quest.

I would suppose that some of the holes are because some quests are not "point" driven.

In chapter 2, quests 14,15,16, and 17 require you to research, or upgrade, or buy, or produce items, so "points" are not really important in those quests.

I am not sure what you mean about C2-Q13

The first post in this thread shows:
Chapter 2 – Quest 13:
light green: 35.925 Points
dark green from: 43.600 - 43.609 Points

This quest is Kill the mage.

YOu don't have a point driven quest until 18.

Qrixla pointed out: "for example of dodgy datum see 2.13 only 2 figures and one clearly wrong as less than task before!"

I will grant the 2 figures seems small and maybe people would like to know what the yellow and orange ranges are. However I notice that the previous listed, C2-@10 ( again Q11 and Q12 are not point driven but rather do something) - it does seem a little strange that the light green for 10 and the light green for 13 are inverse.

Hmmmm. Interesting.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Kagen » Sun 27. Apr 2014, 16:04

2, 10

orange starts: 21,782
yellow starts: 32,672
light green starts: 35,940
dark green starts: 39,571

2, 13

orange starts: 24k
yellow starts: 36k
light green starts: 39,600
dark green: 43,600

Now it should be correct, Gynde. This is from german forum. I don't know how it got wrong here.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby GYNDE » Sun 27. Apr 2014, 16:18

Thanks.. that looks right now... :)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Bored » Mon 28. Apr 2014, 08:26

Heya just curious,

My mech is at

185 ATK
480 DEF
325/325 HP

So he got in total 990 points. If i make him fight and he end up à 225/325 HP and i doesn't heal him, does he count as 890 points as long i doesn't heal him ?

I ask 'cause for the first dungeons, i couldn't go under 944 with my mech and 1/50 guy no stuff for my army (i need at least one guy for switching stuff, thought with only one guy it's one hell of gamble, since there isn't a stuff for every value (you don't finds something who only give 1, 2, 3, 4, etc stats). Yeah i know nobody care about when the first dungeons turn red/orange, but I do ! xD I keeped an Argeus so by killing him and recruiting a protector i can still lose some points but if i can i would like to keep him.

Which is why, i wanted to know if 1 HP not healed is the same as saying 1 less points on your total. That way i can lose lot of points, if it work like that. ('cause i do know, sometime the color change simply because your army is like always full moral but not full HP)

hey, if you lose a fight, (like when you send on red) do you end up at 0 HP for both army and mech ? Since i have only send on dark green and i'm only playing for few week, i have yet to lose a fight to the dark green.
Bored

Postby st0rm » Mon 28. Apr 2014, 08:40

Bored wrote:Heya just curious,

My mech is at

185 ATK
480 DEF
325/325 HP

So he got in total 990 points. If i make him fight and he end up à 225/325 HP and i doesn't heal him, does he count as 890 points as long i doesn't heal him ?

I ask 'cause for the first dungeons, i couldn't go under 944 with my mech and 1/50 guy no stuff for my army (i need at least one guy for switching stuff, thought with only one guy it's one hell of gamble, since there isn't a stuff for every value (you don't finds something who only give 1, 2, 3, 4, etc stats). Yeah i know nobody care about when the first dungeons turn red/orange, but I do ! xD I keeped an Argeus so by killing him and recruiting a protector i can still lose some points but if i can i would like to keep him.

Which is why, i wanted to know if 1 HP not healed is the same as saying 1 less points on your total. That way i can lose lot of points, if it work like that. ('cause i do know, sometime the color change simply because your army is like always full moral but not full HP)

hey, if you lose a fight, (like when you send on red) do you end up at 0 HP for both army and mech ? Since i have only send on dark green and i'm only playing for few week, i have yet to lose a fight to the dark green.

The chance of losing fights on dark green color is less than 1%. You have to be extremely unlucky for it to happen to you. One additional discovery I made recently is that only the total points of army+mech when you enter a dungeon count towards the outcome of the result. If, after sending you army to a dungeon, you dismiss some units, thus decreasing the total point count, you'll still be victorious even though after rehealing + dismissed units, the dungeon is shown in yellow or orange.
Back to the topic at hand, 225/325 HP will give you a total of 890 points. That is,
Bored wrote:1 HP not healed is the same as saying 1 less points on your total

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 28. Apr 2014, 14:47

I have Light Green on my deeper Level of the Dungeon, my luck is horrible on Light Green, I always lose, I will not attempt it.

I have quite a few Army Units in Training, when they finish their training, I will attempt it.

You will only learn by attempting Light Green if your luck is good, or like mine.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

PreviousNext

Return to General