Winter Event 2019

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Winter Event 2019

Postby Uiqua » Thu 19. Dec 2019, 09:12

Hello everyone,

This year there is another double feature as a winter event! Because in addition to the already known Winter Ticket Event, we have also put the brand new adventure "Snow drift" under the Christmas tree for you.

But we also give you enough time to tear something at both! Because the current event will run until 15.02.2019.

In "Snow drift" we also added 2 new units and 2 pieces of equipment as an additional incentive.

So that you do not have to search for everything here in the forum again, you will find the details of both events below.

Then we only have basement children to wish you all a cozy Advent season, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Many greetings
Uiqua

#####

Tickets

The ticket merchant has once again entered the world of Days of Evil.

Items
The Toecap shortens the duration of a fight in the Thunderdome to 20 minutes during the Winter Event, and a PvP fight shortens to 3 minutes. In addition, during the event tickets can be used to freshen ferosity, as well as elemental air and elemental ice for tickets. The players who already own the Toecap do not have to buy it again!

Fetid snowball
This little monster is filled with a loathsome ingredient, which we do not want to explain more detailled here. So it is ideally suited to be thrown at your worst enemies. However, it suffers so much from the stench that every dark ruler who has gotten 20 of these stink bombs, in return receives a unique new trophy.

Bunch of explosives
At the turn of the year also in this world it is handled with too much fireworks. Therefore it makes sense in this confusion to sneak into the fortress of his enemy to fire a few explosives. To compensate for the whole bombing receives any Dark Lord, whose fortress 30 bombs were thrown, a unique new trophy.

Units
The king scorpion "Chorion" is available again for tickets. Though you need 3 artefacts for the Scorpio King - You find one in a dungeon, one by doing a PVP fight and one by producing goods.

The epic units "Somnamphore", "Chaemeth", "Magmawing", "Malygorn", "Cad Nobis", "Baroness Eoanta", "Baron Rathanael" and "Oathbreaker" are also included.

Normal dungeons
While the Winter Event you receive +30% more gold in normal dungeons.

You can receive tickets in following ways:

- As loot in dungeons (the number of tickets depend on the player level and the difficulty of the dungeon)
- As a prize from the Maritimers' games of chance
- Purchasing on the marketplace

#####

Snow drift

At this event, the mighty magician Quirandot offers you a deal: he will put together a mixture for you, with which you can summon an ifrit. In return you have to release his captive daughter.

The Ifrit gives you the opportunity to acquire ancient treasures that have been in the demons' possession for millennia.

When you have completed the questline, which consists of 14 quests, Quirandot has enough materials to brew the Ifrit potion. With the Ifrit itself, you have the option of exchanging the materials you collect for items and units or purchasing them for souls.
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: Winter Event 2019

Postby Uiqua » Fri 20. Dec 2019, 12:13

If some of the pictures are not displayed correctly, please press the key combination Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard.
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 20. Dec 2019, 17:48

Thank you, so much.

I am hoping you somehow stopped itamayc's Spam posts about how to Hack, routine Advertising, and Spam in "This and That" and the bot is not just taking a break.

Typical itamayc Spam in "This and That"

This is typical Spam from itamayc - how to hack so the software security can not tell you are a bot.

" How To Hack HOMESCAPES Without Human Verification 2020
by itamaync » Mon 27. Jan 2020, 10:31
"

This is what is in the 115 pages of Topics of Spam, Advertizing, and places to go to download hacks and Security breaking Software by itamaync in "This and That" on the Forum and 5 pages of real Topics and posts.

We really need an Active Admin on the English Server.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Thu 6. Feb 2020, 16:56, edited 2 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Sat 21. Dec 2019, 04:08

Demi, The "things you;ve never heard of"....

Look at the three rows of Items at the bottom of the MAP page:

"LOOT BAG"
The items are there.

TO get these items you have to go on Mini-missions
You probably have showing in the map, three things that look like books.
If you click on one of them, YOu will find the missions. THe three are for the "top row" of items.
3 minute, 5 minute and a 10 minute mission is what you have access to.

AS you progress along the path, more "books" become available - and these will drop an item in the other two rows.
You would imagine that the longer the mission the higher the item. Maybe... Still a luck roll no matter what.

HOpe this helps.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 21. Dec 2019, 04:52

Thank you, GENDY.

Merry Christmas !

:)
<3

DiannaDark

Postby dismocat » Sat 21. Dec 2019, 07:23

I have 3 defense modules and 15 pumps, but system still said that I don't have all the items. Does anyone meet this bug?
dismocat

Postby dismocat » Sat 21. Dec 2019, 11:05

It's OK now, thanks a lot.
dismocat

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 1. Jan 2020, 19:15

January 1, 2020.

Snow Drift

SelenaFan (Evwo) - Evilwolves Guild - German Server DE 1
found all the eggs, skipped along through the next group of Quests and arrived at the Next to the Last Quest in the Snow Drift Event to search for a few items.

2 Quests till completion of the Snow Event.

Pretty far ahead of DemiFan on the English Server and DarthShorty on the French Server who are still looking for eggs.

It's only a few hours later and I spoke too soon, DarthShorty (LG) _ Les Gardiens Guild on the French Server did the same thing SelenaFan on the German Server did. And now is collecting Items in the next to the last Quest area of the Snow Event.

DemiFan on the English Server is still collecting Eggs about 5 Quests behind.

Edit Feb. 6, 2020:

SelenaFan (Evwo) won the race to get to the last quest in the Snow Drift and gathered enough items to trade for 1 weapon, a hat, and two rings. Darth Shorty traded for a hat and a ring. DemiFan on the English server traded for one weapon.

I don't know how anyone gathered enough to trade for a Warrior.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Sun 9. Feb 2020, 04:35, edited 2 times in total.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby blabla155 » Tue 14. Jan 2020, 11:19

Hi Uiqua, The old unit are available again
even when you already have them
I think it's not fair for new players

Could you see the problem ?
blabla155

Postby GYNDE » Thu 16. Jan 2020, 04:28

Hmm

In the WINTER EVENT, I did have all the units before it started and I can not get anymore of those units.

HOwever in the SNOW DRIFT event, It does appear that all the offred units are buyable. IN the last one of these I was able to purchase some of the units. ANd Yes, the Current event shows that I could buy all the units again..
NORSE Beserker- I already have three - but the rewards page says I can still get three.

Strange

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Next

Return to Updates