New Event online - Death and Corruption

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

New Event online - Death and Corruption

Postby Uiqua » Fri 25. May 2018, 09:59

Hello everybody,

after a lot of back and forth is now the new event "Death and Corruption" online and it goes up to and including 25th of June.

This event is completely detached from the previous content such as the ticket events.

In the case of "Death and Corruption", a devastating plague has spread to the region of Murien, where the resident Druid grove knows no way out. In their despair, any help is right - even that of a dark ruler. Basically you would refuse the help and would rather take care of your sinister machinations, but the Druids have a bulging treasure chamber in which there is one or the other powerful artifact that you would like to call your own.

Therefore, you play the glorious savior and jump the leader of the Druid grove aside. This will give you some tasks that you have to fulfill. So you have to get for them materials, catch fish, find herbs and kill wild animals.

If you have completed the quest series, which consists of 14 quests, you prove yourself worthy and gain access to the treasury. Here you have the opportunity to exchange the fish, herbs and animal meat you collect for items and units or to acquire them against souls.

You can get fish, herbs and animal meat by searching the event card at certain points. Each of these places has a different drop chance of certain items.

Fish, herbs and animal meat can not be traded. However, after the event has ended, they will remain in your loot bag until the next event.

We wish you a lot of fun on the safari ;-)

Best regards

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: New Event online - Death and Corruption

Postby Zarathos » Fri 25. May 2018, 10:25

THANK YOU!! This looks amazing! And I really love the fact that it goes parallel to all our other actions, this exceeds my expectations! :o :twisted: :D
Zarathos

Postby RappScallion » Fri 25. May 2018, 10:44

It was worth waiting - this looks amazing!
RappScallion

Postby st0rm » Fri 25. May 2018, 11:33

indeed it looks amazing! Thank you!
Question: what is the recurrence time of the event? Will a new event start after the current one is finished? Will the quests be the same?

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Uiqua » Fri 25. May 2018, 12:41

Thank you for the praises :-)

We can't say something about the recurrence time of this event and when the next one will start. And also I don't know yet if we will change the quests.

We first have to check how this one is going and then draw a conclusion from it ;-)
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby st0rm » Fri 25. May 2018, 12:45

Well, may I suggest you run it once a month? So far it looks very nice and there's no point in having all those fish and meat in our loot bag if the event runs only once. :)

Cheers,
st0rm

Later edit: maybe once a month is too often. Once a season?
st0rm

Postby GYNDE » Fri 25. May 2018, 14:25

Looks nice...

Of course the Graphic for it are from Slayer of SOuls game... WHICH has suddenly stopped working -leaving people in the lurch, and irritated that there has been no notice on this. Especially those who supported the effort and bought some souls to support the company.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Uiqua » Fri 25. May 2018, 15:19

Hello Gynde,

Slayer of Souls has the same problem at the moment like the French version of Days of Evil - technical issues at a server parc from our hosting provider.

I also posted this issue on facebook this morning because the Slayer of Souls board is also offline.

Best regards,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby GYNDE » Fri 25. May 2018, 16:56

Ah, good -

I feel better now... :D

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Evilbarfbag » Sat 26. May 2018, 00:01

NICELY DONE! - MOST IMPRESSIVE!! - WOW!!!

NEW QUEST LINE!
5 MORE EPICS UNITS!!
MORE LOOT!!! - Ectoplasmic blade (Weapon): Values: 325 ATK / 510 DEF / 235 HP <---BRUTAL!
MORE ACCESS TO ELEMENTALS!!!!

I've been excited about this game from my start, every time I get even a little close to saying what's gonna be next, it excites me all over again with more to accomplish, more stuff to lust after, more things to DIE and CORRUPT!

It really gets me into the part of playing an evilbarfbag.

I wish Days of Evil the best in their endeavor to provide!
Thank you for your effort.

Evilbarfbag

Next

Return to Updates