Update Weekly Quests

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Update Weekly Quests

Postby Uiqua » Thu 2. Nov 2017, 10:29

Greetings you dark rulers,

just a few seconds ago we've released the update with the weekly quests on all servers. We do not want to hesitate and explain the details:

In the future, weekly quests will start on the 2nd and the 16th of each month, so that you have more employment away from the grisly everyday life of a dark ruler ;)

Weekly quests always consist of 3 different quest series (easy, medium, hard). Each of these quest series consists of 8 individual quests. Once you have successfully completed a quest series, you will receive a corresponding reward.

easy: 25,000 gold
medium: 10 souls
heavy: 20 pieces of each elementary species

It is important to mention that only 1 of the 3 quest series can be active. This means that you can not simultaneously work on all 3 quest series at the same time, so you must always activate 1.

You can switch between the quest series at any time and still keep your progress on a quest series. However, when new weekly quests start (after the time has expired), you lose all your progress.

We wish you a lot of fun with the quests and best regards

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: Update Weekly Quests

Postby st0rm » Thu 2. Nov 2017, 17:27

Thank you!
st0rm

Postby Kama » Fri 3. Nov 2017, 00:36

Hi Uiqua,

my progress in the medium Quest series was reseted with the login today...
Seems as there is a "littel" bug.

I had done the 10 Attacks on fortresses and the daily of today should be my first daliy of step two.

Greetings kama

PS: On the germen Server 1 is everything fine,
Kama

Postby st0rm » Fri 3. Nov 2017, 07:18

Kama, did you pick up the reward after completing the 10 fortress fights? For me it works perfectly.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Kama » Fri 3. Nov 2017, 08:03

Hi storm,

yes i did. But even if not, it should not have resetted my counter to zero. I had to aktivate the Quest series again and start all over again.

Greetings kama
Kama

Postby st0rm » Fri 3. Nov 2017, 10:22

Hello again :)

There seems to be a problem related to the French server(s). Machine just reported a similar issue in the French section of the forum.
st0rm

Postby RappScallion » Tue 7. Nov 2017, 18:46

For me it looks like good idea, but it does need some polishing in my opinion.

Tier 1 rewards are really poor i believe - even for beginners 25k gold may not be worth the effort.
Tier 2 actually seems ok, where the reward is worth the effort.
Tier 3 would be ok if it wasn't for the treasure island thing - it's not like we can do treasure island runs every two weeks, even for really end-game players. Exchanging this for something else would make it worth the time, but otherwise it's not even worth to start, unless have all the map fragments (and getting those daily from watching ads is very often not possible for me, in my country, or is very painful to do).

Having an achievement for completing each tier would be nice to have - especially considering how hard is to get 140 achievements :)

Lastly a question - is elemental iron also a part of those 20-elemental pack?
RappScallion

Postby st0rm » Mon 13. Nov 2017, 13:58

RappScallion wrote:Lastly a question - is elemental iron also a part of those 20-elemental pack?

Yes it is. :)
st0rm

Postby Machine » Thu 16. Nov 2017, 09:28

I have to say I am rather disappointed by the weekly quest. I though that each new weekly quest would be made of random tasks and not every the same tasks every weeks ! Moreover the rewards are not so motivating in comparison with the difficulty (time and cost).

This good idea of weekly quest could be easily improved, but for the moment it is not interesting in my opinion.
Machine

Postby Uiqua » Thu 16. Nov 2017, 10:22

Hello everybody,

as promised, we looked at the weekly quests and just revised them. Below you will find all the changes we have made:

1. Week Quests

For the completion of a quest series, there is now additional glory as a reward. We left the other rewards as they were, as we believe there is already more than enough gold in the game, and the extra glory offers enough incentive.

Easy quest line: 50 glory
Medium quest line: 100 glory
Heavy quest line: 250 glory

2. Dailies

For completing a daily quest, there are now always 5 glory as an additional reward. On average, players can earn an additional 150 glory a month.

3. Competitions

Since not many players have recently participated in the competitions, we will be paying additional glory for the top 50 players in the future. So this part of the game will become more important again.

1st place: 2,500 glory
2nd place: 1,200 glory
3rd place: 600 glory
4-10th Place: 300 glory
11th-25th Place: 150 glory
26th-50th Place: 75 glory

4. Glory dealer

The Glory Dealer is now permanently unlocked and is under "Quests - Glory Dealer." The dealer's offer remained the same except for the elementals.

Best regards and have fun with the changes :-)

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Next

Return to Updates