Shadow Update II and Easter Event

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Shadow Update II and Easter Event

Postby Uiqua » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 11:05

Hi everyone,

after a long time waiting now it is finally the time to release part 2 from the shadow update. We don't want you to wait any longer so here are the details:

1. Raleshil and Tear of the Sun

As the threat continues, now your army must be upgraded, so that you ever have a chance of survival. The previous highend units Raleshil (3 stars) and Tear the sun (3 stars) can now be upgraded to Raleshak (1 star) and Shadowsun (1 Star) by using Alchmist stones. This applies to your own army, and for the guild Army. Raleshak and Shadowsun can be expanded up to level 3.

2. New Set items

There is for both units respectively, a new set of armor, which can be worn only by those unit types. Of course, the new units can also equip the old sets. You can find these new set items in the new heroic dungeons and on Treasure Island. Warning: Raleshil and Tear of the sun can not equip the new sets!

3. New dungeons

A total of four new heroic dungeons is waiting to be cracked by you. And the loot is always worth because here with the new sets also Alchemist stones, elementaries, gold and also map fragments for Treasure Island drop. The Heroic dungeons can be found as usual under the tab "Heroic Dungeons". But also the Mech (Level 3) and at least one legendary unit are required for the new dungeons.

4. Treasure Island

This island was once used by a famous pirate king as a retreat to escape the Navy. All his treasures are stored here for a long time after his death. Unfortunately, there is no complete directions to this island anymore, so you have to seek out the individual cards fragments to arrive there. However, the expenditure for this is worthwhile huge!

Because in addition to the new item sets there will also drop souls, gold, elementaries, high quality weapons and Alchemist stones. A treasure map consists of 30 map fragments which together allow you the way to Treasure Island. The map fragments drop as already mentioned in the new Heroic dungeons and also can be bought in the store. The map fragments are also tradable. Once entered the Treasure Island, the map fragments disappear and you can only re-visit the Treasure Island if you have a new 30-piece set of map fragments.

For a better overview we have created for you an extra tab in your warehouse and in the marketplace where you can see the map fragments. Treasure Island itself can be found under "Actions".

5. Easter Event

Like every year an Easter event will take place this time. Here it is again to collect tickets to exchange them for valuable items at the ticket merchant.

6. Others

Also 2 bugs have been fixed. Bug 1 refers to the deletion of the goods, if a guild contract is cleared. And Bug 2 fixed the problem that you could attack yourself at the fortress battles. In addition, some text errors were repaired.

The Droprate of Elemental Water and Elemental Ice was raised by us in the whole game.

We hope you enjoy the update and Happy Easter to you all :-)

Greetings

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: Shadow Update II and Easter Event

Postby arivald » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 11:32

That's a bit dissapointing. Since getting to new areas requires having legendary units and i pressume there is no people with them on the server it's like nothing changed? How many legandary units is on the server right now?

Upgrading Raleshils and Tears of the Sun is also something i never had to even consider to be doing. Single Update costs 10kk for one start up and offer small boost in stats only it was usually just waste of gold.

Sorry but im dissapointed with this one :/
arivald

Postby Bored » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 11:40

Well dang ... we keep begging them to increase the drop rate of water element (the ice is a nice bonus but wasn't mandatory compared to water), they do so and you are unhappy ? lost case.

For legendary i know the french server already got at least 2 of them. So sure they are annoying to get but so what ? It's not like they ever said they were easy to get, just the opposite, i can't count how many time they said it was a long term goal.

Anyways i want to make something sure, what you mean by "The Droprate of Elemental Water and Elemental Ice was raised by us in the whole game."

By whole game you mean raid/thunderdome or raid/thunderdome AND battle fortress ?

EDIT : It there a little error for TOS ritual ? (i don't have a 3* raleshi so can't look for them)

Shadowsun
ATK: 255 (+133), DEF: 1147 (+45), HP: 510 (+210)
Cost: 2.500.000 Gold, 1 Alchemist Stone, 5 Wall of belief, 5 Nisfit's riveted plate helmet, 5 Crucible

a 3* ToS got 1147 atk and 255 def not the other way around. If it's intended it's kinda tricky and what it should show should be something like ...

ATK: 255 (-759), DEF: 1147 (+937), HP: 510 (+210)
Last edited by Bored on Tue 29. Mar 2016, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Bored

Postby arivald » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 11:45

If an update brings up feature that no one but lets say 5 people on serwer can use it's as same as there was no new features introduced Bored. It's not "long term goal" that can happen in like year or two. Obtaining 5000 water and ice was simple impossible before so i didn't even bother with legendary units.
arivald

Postby spawn » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 11:54

Well, the goal of the programmers is to get a long life for this game, I have been playing for two years and I am not far of "completing" the game. The issue with the legendary units were the ice and water elements and now is easier to get them, so it is an imporvement for everybody, obviously this is a update for high level players but I think that this happened with the rest of the updates except the update with the assination army

Patience is the key ;)
spawn

Postby Bored » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 12:05

The thing is this update is the second part of a single update.

So when you say ...

If an update brings up feature that no one but lets say 5 people on serwer can use

... you have to include Shadow update I as well in your thinking.

As for getting a legendary on your own without begging your way, i agree those legendary are plain bully in that aspect. I never did any raid (for water elemental) or thunderdome (unless i was bored to send arena atk or i was going afk but i barely did any) since i prefer arena battle who bring more honor. And the result is that for my banuq i have all elemental but water and ice who are barely at 1.1k and 1.2k (thank to battle fortress alone) Which is why i want to know if battle fortress drop rate also got upgraded x)
Bored

Postby st0rm » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 12:31

Bored wrote:Which is why i want to know if battle fortress drop rate also got upgraded x)

I would assume it was upgraded for fortress fights, too.
Uiqua wrote:The Droprate of Elemental Water and Elemental Ice was raised by us in the whole game.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Uiqua » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 15:23

Hi everyone,

we increased the droprate for Elemental Water and Elemental Ice everywhere but the fortress fights. Sorry for the missunderstanding!

Greetings

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby blabla155 » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 15:52

but --> except ?
I hope it's a huge boost because the fortress fights is the only serious source of elementary
doing a raid now is really, really, really, really useless and has a huge cost given the ridiculous income.
To be more specific :
the raid has a cost in the army repair, which doesn't exist in a dongeon
the income of a raid is less than 100k po in value while the income of a dongeon is 600k to 1M5 po (+set)
8 hours for 20% chance of 1-5 elementary is now a really big loss of income.

I think 2-3 elemental water per raid hour is ok. if the amount is smaller, it will not be interesting.
blabla155

Postby Zarathos » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 16:54

Uiqua wrote:Hi everyone,

we increased the droprate for Elemental Water and Elemental Ice everywhere but the fortress fights. Sorry for the missunderstanding!

Greetings

Uiqua

Bummer. Then the increase is close to nothing, since raiding is a complete waste of time and gold. The chance for an elemental is low even on 8-hour raids and other rewards are barely worth it, even serfs, considering their not-so-high drop rate.
Zarathos

Next

Return to Updates