Shadow Update II and Easter Event

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Re: Shadow Update II and Easter Event

Postby Animalux » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 17:17

Thank you for the update, great work as always. :) Some new things to look forward to, but is it only me who finds the names amusing? Raleshak and Shadowsun.
Animalux

Postby Zarathos » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 17:27

Animalux wrote:Thank you for the update, great work as always. :) Some new things to look forward to, but is it only me who finds the names amusing? Raleshak and Shadowsun.

Really? I find Raleshak and Shadowsun kind of cool o.O
Zarathos

Postby Animalux » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 20:25

They're such made up names that kind of make it funny. However, the new images of them are really cool.
Animalux

Postby osiris » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 23:26

Le soucis c'est que pour avoir des unités légendaire il ne suffit pas d'avoir du temps et la volonté pour les avoir,
il faut aussi avoir un paquet d’âmes ,
et les deux qui en ont sur le serveur français consommes pas mal d’âmes lol ..

c'est un peux dommage d’être obliger de payer des âmes pour pouvoir avancer dans le jeu ..

Car avec une armée au maximum des meilleurs unités et très bien équipés on arrive a peine au 4 donjons heroique et il faut avoir des unités épiques donc des unités accessible uniquement avec des âmes .. donc augmenter le niveau des donjons pousse encore plus a consommer des âmes , encore dommage lol..

En revanche ne serait il pas possible de faire un système de bourse pour le commerce, fixant une fourchette basse et une haute et qui bougerais suivant le nombre d'achat de chaque ressources , ça permettrais de contrôler et d'améliorer le commerce , car il devient de plus en plus hors normes, des articles coûtant 12or a fabriquer sont revendu plus de 1.000or , donc trouver une idée pour améliorer le commerce et le réguler serais vraiment un plus je crois ..
je suis sur le jeu depuis quasiment le début et le commerce n'a quasiment pas reçu d’amélioration , donc il serait intéressant de l’améliorer non ??
Et si possible sans user d’âmes ..
osiris

Postby Bored » Tue 29. Mar 2016, 23:34

... So i though people were unhappy because the new HD asked for legendary but i wonder if just like me they even bothered to look at what 5th HD and ongoing say like req. I know i didn't until now.

I mean the 5th HD doesn't even ask a legendary ... unless it's an hidden requirment. i hope not otherwise it's the worse joke ever given HD 6, 7 and 8 do tell you how many Legendary you need, when i read Uiqua post i though ALL of the new HD needed a legendary.

Given we can really do °5 without any legendary like the requirment say then it's pretty good. I mean by the time someone got enough evolved extra(?) to equip all their Shadowsun/Ralek...something then they should be near getting their first legendary meaning they could do °6 for the ring(?). And once again, by the time they get all the ring needed to equip all their unit how far would they be from their second legendary ? (this doesn't include people with barely any time at hand for battle fortress (or doesn't even bother do to them) ... or those with shitty luck ... or those who sell their ice/water elemental.

That aside i hope for the elemental drop *cough*water*cough*of the new HD to be nice.
Bored

Postby D11M » Wed 30. Mar 2016, 10:56

Yes,by description the 5th heroic doesn't require an epic unit.To be honest we need some runs on heroic 5 to see what it drops to know if it's a good change towards completing the legendary units or it's unimportant worst case scenario we still got a new dungeon with better loot and the ability to level up raleshils/tears of sun so it's a good update even if the legendary units will remain just a dream
D11M

Postby Bored » Wed 30. Mar 2016, 11:16

What i like about new HD is that given enough time *cough*years*cough* you will be able to ditch those 10 waste-of-a-spot-units. (sissy warrior, sand runner, assassins and so on)

Sure for you to do it without any remorse, one need to have at few shadowsun and ralek...thing... otherwise you would look like a dumb ape with your evolved epic equipement and no shadowsun/ralek.

Uiqua, can you tell us if the drop rate of evolved epic equip is the same as their counterpart ? (I mean if the extra in HD1 was X% drop rate then if it's still that same X% for HD5 ... given HD5 give us evolved extra)

Or if drop rate go lower and lower, meaning the odd of dropping extra in HD5 is actually lower than dropping weapon in HD4 ... let's say armor in HD3 instead since HD4 is a bully.
Bored

Postby st0rm » Wed 30. Mar 2016, 12:13

D11M wrote:To be honest we need some runs on heroic 5 to see what it drops to know if it's a good change towards completing the legendary units or it's unimportant worst case scenario we still got a new dungeon with better loot and the ability to level up raleshils/tears of sun so it's a good update even if the legendary units will remain just a dream

Here's a typical loot from H5 (requires only Atlas to be built, no legendary units)

471.014 gold
1x Map fragment 12
1x Alchemist Stone
4x Elemental water
1x Worldwarper

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby D11M » Wed 30. Mar 2016, 12:56

Well,that won't help with the legendary units :(
D11M

Postby st0rm » Wed 30. Mar 2016, 13:10

Of course it does but maybe not as much as expected. Treat it as a supplementary source for elementals. In addition, once you get the 30 pieces of map you get to visit the treasure island and who knows what it might bring. :)
The game is still very much playable without H5-H8 and without legendary units. These should be treated as LONG term goals. If one wanted a legendary unit faster, well, he/she should invest more time in the game and do Fortress fights and/or trade other elementals for water and ice.
All my elemental water and ice are coming from fortress fights as I don't do any raids for a very very long time and won't do any, any time sooner (unless it becomes a requirement in Chapter 4).

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

PreviousNext

Return to Updates