Update Fortress

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Update Fortress

Postby Uiqua » Fri 15. May 2015, 12:45

Hello everyone,

finally the new update regarding the fortress fights is online! Thanks for the translation, Kagen ;-)

Fortress

Under the link „fortress“ the upper graphic has changed. Now you see burning ruins that you have to upgrade into a mighty ruler's domicile. But this does not have megalomaniac reasons alone, because you will have to defend yourselves against the attacks of opposing assassins. But do not worry: Nothing will be taken away from anyone. The mightier your fortress is, the more traps you can set up in it and the more units can be recruited into your own army of assassins. If you have fended off the attack with success, you will receive a little booty.

Assassination army

After you have repaired your fortress, you will find traps in the details of the fortress in addition to the army of assassins which is accessible under „army → Assassination army“. There are 5 different units in total that have to be researched under „research → army“ in order to be trained. Each of these units has a special bonus which has influence on the raids of the army of assassins. Therefore you have to choose wisely for a balance between vigor and additional/ increased loot. All units of the new army can be equipped with regular equipment and be trained til level 3. The higher the level of the unit, the greater is the correspondent bonus. The maximum number of units in the army of assassins is 30. However this number can only be achieved, if you have upgraded your fortress to the maximum.

Traps

To fend off opposing attacks against your fortress, you have the possibility to set up traps in your fortress. If an enemy activates a trap, the attack ends automatically and you have fended off the attack successfully. Every opposing attack consumes one active trap. Traps can be produced in the new building “defense's engineer” or bought at the market. Via clicking a trap you can activate (green frame) it under “fortress → details of fortress” or deactivate (red frame) it.

Fortress fight

Under “fight → raid fortresses” you can send your army of assassins on a mission. Three different degrees of difficulty are available. Choosing “easy” you will attack an enemy with a little fortress and you will have a small chance of finding elementals. Choosing “middle” you will attack a midsize fortress and you will have the chance of 2 elemental drops. Choosing “difficult” you will attack a big fortress and you will have a chance of 3 elemental drops. Every player can only be attacked once every 24 hours by a certain player. A fight takes 20 minutes. Is the fight a succes you will receive a reward consisting of gold, points, honor, blueprints and maybe elementals. Blueprints are needed by the defence's engineer and the legendary smith.

Defence engineer

Here the above mentioned traps can be produced. The traps have to be researched beforehand under “research → production”.

Legendary smith

Each legendary unit has received a unique set with this upgrade. These sets can be produced here and the equipment can only be worn by the legenday units.

Battle progress

Under “battle → battle progress” the history of the army of assassins and the fortress can be seen.

Others

- Some text and grammar faults have been corrected
- The bug responsible for the negative HP of the mech has been fixed
- Addition of achievement (not yet apparent, but the counter already set in)
- The priestess also heals the army of assassins

We hope that you like the upgrade as much as us and that it gives you countless hours of gaming fun :) Let's assassinate!

Greetings

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: Update Fortress

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 15. May 2015, 19:09

I was expecting the Brazi and French Server to get the Upgrade when the English Server did.

When will the Upgrade be there ?

It is so much easier for me to play on the English Server.

On the German Server I have to mostly go by the pictures.

The Upgrade is Great.

Thank you so much.

xoxox
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Kagen » Sat 16. May 2015, 19:39

You're welcome, Uiqua :)

Demi, the other servers will get the update when it is translated into the respective language.

I think Uiqua just wants every server to get the update right after the translation is done and the english translation was finished before the other ones^^

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby DiannaDark » Sun 17. May 2015, 21:01

Did the Upgrades change the frequency we can find Serfs ?

I am doing the 1 to 8 hour Raid to find Serfs on the Brazil Server, the French Server, the German Server, and on the English Server and it seems it is very Rare to find one.

xoxox
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Uiqua » Wed 20. May 2015, 16:06

Hi DiannaDark,

we didn't change the frequenzy on any server :-)

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby Bored » Thu 21. May 2015, 06:13

Being curious about some game mechanic.

If i attack a fortress with a bear trap, booby trap and chopper trap actived then it mean i have 6% of activating a trap and getting insta defeat, right ?

Now Seraphins can disarm trap from their descriptions but when do they do so ? If i have 8 Seraphins at 1* giving me 4% disarm trap, do it mean the previous 6% become 2% ? or it mean than when my troop activate a trap i have 4% chance of cancelling it's activation ?
Bored

Update Fortress

Postby SteveHar » Thu 21. Sep 2017, 13:32

Loess Update:
Heda is now Queen permission give from Kortnee via PM. Can you please put her under as ruler, and give her leader access to Loess please?
SteveHar

Return to Updates