Winter Event and Game Acces Update

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Winter Event and Game Acces Update

Postby Uiqua » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 11:24

Hello everyone,

now the Winter Event is online. The Event lasts until January, the 31st 2014. Also we have included in this patch some other new content like the event boxes and the new tutorial. Let's take a look of what is inside the update:

Winter Event

Tickets
The Ticket Merchant has entered the world of Days of Evil again. And his offer distinctly changed.

Items
The Toecap reduces while the Winter Event is online the time of the thunderdome to 20 minutes and at a PvP fight to 3 minutes. Also you can aquire a refresh of ferocity, a premium account and an imp driver for tickets.

Units
Beside the mighty dragon "Malygorn" the Scorpio King "Chorion" is available for tickets. Though you need 3 artefacts for the Scorpio King - You find one in a dungeon, one by doing a PVP fight and one by producing goods.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Game Access

Tutorial
We relaunched the tutorial completely. Due the first 5 levels we give now a better understanding to new players what it is about playing Days of Evil as we activate menue points from level to level. In that way it is warranted that new players aren't overextended because of the game complexity and now learn about the basics of the game first. We attached to a short and informative tutorial.

Events
Every action of the army is now finished with a event box. Like this you get a better overview when the army is available again. Another reason is the more attractive presentation of your loot.

Level Up
On a Level-Up there will be also now a box fading in. It shows you the rewards you get and also the unlocked features. All the rewards of the Level-Ups are non-exclusive which means that they can also be earned by normal playing.

Event Boxes
All of the fresh included boxes can be switched on / off in the menu "Fortress - Settings". In that way you can play Days of Evil like before the patch or just save traffic when you play mobile for example.

Imp driver and Premium Account
How long both of these features last you now can also see in the menu "Fortress - Settings".

Production process
In the menu "Production" you see now the sub menu "Production process". For a better overview you see there the last 200 finished production you made.

If someone has problems because of the new tutorial (missing menues, no level-up, etc.) please post it on the board. We will check then your account.

We all wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-)

Greetings,

Uiqua

PS: All existing bugs we will tackle in January!
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: Winter Event and Game Acces Update

Postby st0rm » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 11:33

I was looking forward for the patch / winter event.

Keep up the good job!!
st0rm
st0rm

Postby arivald » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 15:46

Nice!
Looking fun.
arivald

Postby frazzledog » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 17:57

Where did the Thunderdome get moved to? I see the time will be shorter but I don't see it under Battle anymore.
frazzledog

Postby antyhiggs » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 21:16

Do one get tickets from heroiv dungeons? becouse I didn't, not sure - bad luck or bug.
antyhiggs

Postby st0rm » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 21:44

antyhiggs wrote:Do one get tickets from heroiv dungeons? becouse I didn't, not sure - bad luck or bug.

Nope, only normal dungeons. :(
st0rm

Postby st0rm » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 21:50

frazzledog wrote:Where did the Thunderdome get moved to? I see the time will be shorter but I don't see it under Battle anymore.

Access to Thunderdome has become level based. Maybe, you don't have the required level to do it anymore. I, for one, can see it just fine.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby ionut675 » Wed 18. Dec 2013, 22:15

hy

updates ok.
event is not complet yet,maybe next week to be whit the aparition of the offer for souls.
it will be nice if it will be monthly the offer for souls.
but is good work ,so cary on :))
ionut675

Postby DiannaDark » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 14:25

Have fun in the Game.

If you have any question at all contact DemiFan in the Game.

Last edited by DiannaDark on Wed 1. Jan 2014, 23:02, edited 8 times in total.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Thu 19. Dec 2013, 18:13

SO.... Some of the upgrades seem "ok".

Not being able to have a GUILD button, screws those folks ( like 6 of them in my guild) already in a guild who are not level 10 -

The pop-up display after an army action is redundant and irksone. Thank god I can turn it off.

Looked at the New info page.. After going to all that trouble why is Chapter 2 Quests still not listed?

GYNDE/GENDY(in-game)

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Next

Return to Updates