Autumn Update

Here you find all the informations about changes and expansions.

Autumn Update

Postby Uiqua » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 09:32

Hello everyone!

Now the servers are down to implement the new patch. To shorten the time until they are open again you can see here the patch notes:

Heroic Dungeons
Only the braves will survive in here. Your units have to upset all of their power - but that's not all! Your army must have included some special units for having a chance to succeed. Else they would strike out. But the trouble is quite worth it! Because in these heroic dungeons you won't only find strong armor, weapons and extras for your units. There is also a lot of raw materials and other object of values to loot. But save the best for last: Here will also drop epic equipment!

Epic Equipment
Inside the heroic dungeons there is something special for the units "Raleshil" and "Tears of the sun" - the so called epic equipment. An epic equipment consists in each case of 4 pieces (weapon, armor, jewelry, extra) and can only be equipped from one of this unit types. Surely the epic equipment outmatches all the other euqipment. "Raleshil" and "Tears of the sun" both have their own sets.

Research
There is something new to research! For the jeweler are four new powerful pieces of jewelry available. The engineer is able to learn the production of four new extras for the mech. Like this it is warranted that your army is appropriated equipped to fulfill the new requirements for the heroic dungeons.

Daily Special
Even an evil lord is happy to grab a bargain. At the daily special 2 equipment items and 1 unit are offered for an exceptional price of souls. The offer changes every 24 hours. In that way it has got something for everyone.

Elite Merchant
The elite merchant restocked his offer extremely. Altogether there are 16 new prizes waiting for their owner. Like in the past the prizes can be bought when you reach a special amount of honor. Let's go - visit the arena beat up some enemies!

Beast Master
The beast master was hunting one more time and has trapped some of the worsest creatures from this planet. Every self-respecting dark overlord can buy here 3 completely new epic units. Also the Chaemeth, the previous main prize from the maritimers, can be found here.

The Maritimers
The maritimers completely changed their prizes. There are 12 new main prizes waiting for you! And if this is not enough: The jackpot is a nee epic unit! A superior, mechanical bird forged by titans - the so called Magmawing. Like before no participant of lottery goes away empty-handed because the consolation gifts do still persist.

Souls
More souls for all! In all normal dungeons there can now be found souls as part of the loot. So now all players have another possibility to reach for the coveted currency. The amount of souls varies.

Login Bonus
The previous prizes haven't been attractive for most of the players. Because of that we put in 4 new prizes, which are all quite powerful. From the beginner to the professional - everybody has now something to look forward to.

Competition Merchant
The monthly competition is enhanced now. From now on the chalices and coins which are won while the competitions can be changed in here against some special rewards. Sure you have the choice between several goods. The trophy is deleted from your trophy case but the earned points for them still persist.

Production Easement
Let's save some needless clicks! Like before, you are able to set up the quantity of the item which you want to produce and allocate the number of imps. If you finished this into one production building you are now able to adopt these settings to all buildings of the same type. With this feature you can save pretty much time and are able to focus on more important things.

Guild
The bug with the administration rights is now fixed. From now on it isn't possible anymore that a guild counselor is able to kick the guild leader.

Others
Some minor bugs and indication errors have been fixed to increase the gaming experience.

I hope that you all have much fun with the new content :-)

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Re: Autumn Update

Postby st0rm » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 11:58

Finally, the awesome update is here. :)
st0rm

Postby ionut675 » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 13:14

Hy

And i still canot play.So this anouncement make me even more sad
ionut675

Postby woepsie » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 17:41

Awesome! Thanks!

Too bad the BP situation overshadows this great game and upgrade.
woepsie

Postby D11M » Tue 17. Sep 2013, 21:28

Yeah,can't wait for the Bigpoint problem to be fixed so i can start production even more easier lol and also of course all the rest awesome stuff around
D11M

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 18. Sep 2013, 12:08

Souls.

Thank you.

:)
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby arivald » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 07:58

The production update might bring me back into playing. I was really bored by constand sea of clicking in the production area.

I dont like the desperade filling main screen with premium options. Yes i`ve get it moneys for server and all but this "daily special" is worse than ads since it takes up SOOO much space.
arivald

Postby D11M » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 08:19

Well,welcome back to the game and hope you enjoy it :D

P.S. would be nice to post the announcements box above the daily offer maybe? :D
D11M

Return to Updates