white flash on your website

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

white flash on your website

Postby tethan » Thu 1. Feb 2018, 16:14

please guys change your website's pages When i use it on firefox, i always have a flash white when i change of page it's very very disturbing i have a eyeache... thank you so much
tethan

Re: white flash on your website

Postby Kagen » Thu 1. Feb 2018, 19:00

Do you have the newest version? Checked your settings?

Because I don't have white flashes with firefox when switching sites.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby tethan » Fri 2. Feb 2018, 08:56

hi thank you for your answer...

do yu talk about the new version of the game or of the firefox ? i asked players of my league about this problem many of us who use firefox have white flash too.... so i think yu have a problem
tethan

Postby Kagen » Fri 2. Feb 2018, 16:40

I am talking about the newest version of firefox. The users can control if they have the newest version of firefox or an older one, because the user can decline the update.

The players of DoE have no say if they want to "update", so I really can't talk about the newest version of the game, because I really cannot decide to reject or accept an update (if I want to play). (Rejection is possible, but can only be expressed by leaving the game, so it is no option for me)

I don't have a problem. I don't have annoying white flashes when switching sites. I am perfectly happy with my firefox and DoE as it is, because I do not experience any major drawbacks. The only drawback I do however experience are longer loading periods every now and then, but that isn't a major problem at all, because I do not care if the loading takes some seconds longer.

Kindest regards
Kagen

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Orience » Sun 4. Feb 2018, 22:48

Please uninstall Firefox and install it again and keep me updated Tethan. :)
Orience

Postby st0rm » Thu 15. Feb 2018, 09:20

Well, I've been having similar issues with Chrome since about a week ago and it is visible only in DoE (maybe because of the dark background). It happens 98% of the time, whenever I load a new section of the game (e,g, move from Battle page to Guild page). However, sometimes when I go back to a section of the game previously loaded, the white flash is not there anymore. I will have a look through Chrome settings, maybe I find something in there.

No issues with Microsoft Edge / IE, though.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Orience » Sun 18. Feb 2018, 15:36

I have used DoE on Chrome and Edge for years (literally) and I've never experienced anything like it. Weird..
Orience

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 15. Feb 2020, 23:14

My Screen Flashes White sometimes when the Screen changes in the Game before going to the Next Screen.

I am using Chrome.

Also sometimes when the Screen begins to load, it stops and I have to press CTRL F5 to get it to load the complete Screen.

Especially in Producing stuff in Buildings and Inventory, where there is much stuff on the Screen.

Probably because my Internet is Slow, Arkansas Internet is almost as slow as the Internet in Belgium Congo, Siralanka, Devil's Island, Bangladesh, the Artic, and a Space Mission light years from the earth.

<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Return to Technical support