Can't login via moonID

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Can't login via moonID

Postby Zarathos » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 07:54

Hello! I can't seem to login to DoE via moonID. My account (facebook-linked) got disconnected and now it seems that I can't login via facebook again. Every time I press the facebook-icon it shows the following message: 'access_token'

Logging-off the facebook account did not help, it still shows this and doesn't relink the two accounts. Is there any chance of separating my accounts from moonID in general? I mean, it's useless in general now.

I will try clearing the cache and cookies but considering that moonID seems to be dead now, I think it's not cookies-related.

The good news are, my mobile phone and other PC did not get delinked (yet). Still, it would be nice to disconnect accounts from moonID, if that's possible.
Zarathos

Re: Can't login via moonID

Postby Zarathos » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 08:12

Clearing cache and cookies did not help. Still the same error is shown when I try to link via facebook. It's the only login I have. If this goes on, in some relatively short period of time all my devices will be delinked from moonID.
Zarathos

Postby Zarathos » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 08:45

Other browsers don't work as well. This isn't user-related. Please take a look at this, moonID becomes too risky and unstable.
Zarathos

Postby Zarathos » Tue 28. Mar 2017, 08:56

Okay, luckily I've managed to change my moonID password from the smartphone since it wasn't delinked. It doesn't change the fact that moonID is becoming unstable. If someone doesn't have his password changed and has his account linked directly to facebook, he might be in trouble and will have to look for ways to change it or contact Uiqua here nonetheless.

Sorry for the spam, I forgot I could try and change it from other device. I didn't expect for anything like this to happen though. Please consider that such situation is possible if you play via moonID.
Zarathos

Return to Technical support