Please save BR server, Uiqua and Moderators help please

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Please save BR server, Uiqua and Moderators help please

Postby Uiqua » Fri 24. Feb 2017, 08:48

Hello everyone,

we already have mentioned a few years ago that the Brazilian server won't be shut down so that the players are still able to play. Though it doesn't receive any updates or support because economically it wasn't worth it.

Because of contractual and technical issues we are sorry to say that it isn't possible to move the players to another server. But if you want to start again on another populated server please contact us via support@daysofevil.com so that we may find an individual solution. Please write in English because we aren't able to understand Brazil / Portuguese.

Best regards

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby Lilithbelial » Fri 24. Feb 2017, 16:37

Uiqua, individual solution? What does that mean?
I just want to know, after more than a year playing I'm going to lose all the resources, items, troops, successes, etc ... Is there a way to solve this ???
I really like DoE, but it's a long game, like I said starting over is not an option for me.
Remain with the active server, it is not appropriate, you must announce at the players entrance that the server is outdated and without technical support, so that people who start to play DoE are not disappointed ...

There is no possibility to update the server even in the English version?
Uiqua, no one wants to play on an abandoned server, those who still play have hopes that one day will solve

Uiqua, solução individual? O que isso significa? Eu só quero saber, depois de mais de um ano jogando eu vou perder todos os recursos, itens, tropas, sucessos, etc ... Existe uma maneira de resolver isso ???
Eu realmente gosto de DoE, mas é um jogo longo, como eu disse começar de novo não é uma opção para mim.
Permanecer com o servidor ativo, não é apropriado, você deve anunciar na entrada de jogadores que o servidor está desatualizado e sem suporte técnico, para que as pessoas que começam a jogar DoE não têm a decepção que tínhamos ...
Lilithbelial

Postby GYNDE » Fri 24. Feb 2017, 18:26

Send an email to:
support@daysofevil.com

like they asked.

That way you can get direct help.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby GGS » Thu 2. Mar 2017, 23:45

I little post with my name which is ggsalazar your forum does not accept me yet I play with name in Brazil; Germany2 and England in France I have the name that I play at general look salazar I am sad to see the Brazilian server as it is totally abandoned the forum also I try to help the players who post the bottom but know not simple to say Has to mount a good group of players but one is limited without updating and bug that its not ruled me I have plenty of water bug more than 50.000.000 that I little use and other product bug also if we can have our tale On another server that evolves its would be good when I start on Brazil this a normal server with people who solved the problem of the players
On the Brazilian server I am 2 GGSalazar (DOYD) 330.396 1.157.493.271 25 I have been doing more fighting for 2 years

je peu pas poster avec mon nom qui est ggsalazar votre forum m'accepte pas pourtant je joue avec se nom au Brésil ; allemagne2 et Angleterre en France j'ai le nom que je jouer chez looki general salazar je suis triste de voir le serveur Brésil comme il est totalement abandonne le forum aussi je tente de aide les joueurs qui poste la bas mais sais pas simple dire que on a monter un bon groupe de joueurs mais on est limiter sans actualisation et bug qui son pas regle moi j'ai plein de eau bug plus de 50.000.000 que je peu pas utiliser et d'autre produit bug aussi si on peu avoir notre conte sur un autre serveur qui évolue sa serais bien quand j'ai commencer sur le Brésil cette un serveur normal avec des personne qui réglé les problème des joueurs
sur le serveur bresil je suis 2 GGSalazar (DOYD) 330.396 1.157.493.271 25 je fait plus de combat depuis 2 ans
GGS

Previous

Return to Technical support