Please save BR server, Uiqua and Moderators help please

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Please save BR server, Uiqua and Moderators help please

Postby Lilithbelial » Mon 20. Feb 2017, 06:33

Please save the Brazilian server. What do you want to do with our server???
Fated to oblivion, 3 years ago, has no update, no bug fix, no technical support, no active administrator, disregard for the players. The server remains active making players create an account, spend money, on an abandoned server, without any prior notice, ... Please tell me what you want to do with our server ???

Por favor salvem o servidor Brasileiro.
O que pretendem fazer com o nosso servidor???
Fadado ao esquecimento, há 3 anos, não tem atualização, não tem correção de bug, não tem suporte tecnico, não tem adiministrador ativo, descaso com os jogadores.
o servidor permanece ativo fazendo jogadores criarem uma conta, gastarem dinheiro, em um servidor abandonado, sem nenhum aviso previo,...
Por favor me digam o que pretendem fazer com nosso servidor???
Last edited by Lilithbelial on Thu 23. Feb 2017, 03:49, edited 2 times in total.
Lilithbelial

Re: help please

Postby Lilithbelial » Mon 20. Feb 2017, 18:21

What should I do? Give up the game?
Lilithbelial

Postby Pangloss » Mon 20. Feb 2017, 21:05

Is it possible to move players from the unsupported servers to another server. At least the top 200 or so active players from each. Then those servers can be shut down.
Pangloss

Postby Lilithbelial » Tue 21. Feb 2017, 20:58

Yes, it would be wonderful, I have support from all the active tops of the game, we just need a solution
How to make?
Which person should we talk to?

Sorry for writing in: General, I did not know where to write

Sim, seria maravilhoso, eu tenho o apoio de todos os tops ativos do jogo, só precisamos de uma solução
Como fazer?
Com qual pessoa devemos conversar?

Desculpe por escrever em: General, eu não sabia onde escrever
Lilithbelial

Postby Pangloss » Wed 22. Feb 2017, 21:15

Uiqua is the person you want to contact.
Pangloss

Re: Please save BR server, Uiqua and Moderators help please

Postby Lilithbelial » Thu 23. Feb 2017, 04:21

Well the 200 rank of our server has 500,000 points (newbie), the top 200 40% or more is inactive…
merger: the only problem would be about duplicate names, some players play on more servers, but you can put the final BR (ex: lilithbelialBR) or something similar.
In the last case, delete the account with the lowest score.
Try to solve, because some players like me only have account there, after more than a year playing, start over, with nothing, no wins and losses, no trophies, no equipment, no production, No development, Lose the money spent, all time lost, Restart is not a option.

Uiqua at least tell us if we should give up the BR server? Is there hope for us? Can our situation be solved in any way?

Bom o rank 200 de nosso server tem 500.000 pontos (novato), do top 200 40% ou mais é inativo...
Fusão: o unico problema seria sobre nomes duplicados, alguns jogadores jogam em mais servidores, porem se pode colocar o final BR (ex:lilithbelialBR) ou algo semelhante.
Em ultimo caso excluir a conta com menor pontuação.
tente resolver, porque alguns jogadores como eu só têm conta lá, depois de mais de um ano jogando, começar de novo, sem nada, sem vitórias e perdas, sem troféus, sem equipamento, sem produção, sem desenvolvimento, perder o dineiro gasto, todo o tempo perdido, reiniciar não é uma opção.
Uiqua pelo menos nos diga se devemos desistir do servidor BR? Há esperança para nós? A nossa situação pode ser resolvida de alguma forma?
Lilithbelial

Postby Pangloss » Thu 23. Feb 2017, 08:13

If people on the Brazilian server go through a front-end such as Bigpoint there may be some contractual limitations on what can be done about moving those people.

-------------------------------------------------------

Also, I have been curious in trying to figure out why it was not easy to update all the servers at the same time. My best guess was/is that the language data/text is integrated into the code instead of being in a separate file.

Whether that is the case or not, I have another suggestion: Would be it possible to just replace the outdated Brazilian version of the program with the current English version? I know it would not be in Portuguese, but at least it would be updated.
Pangloss

Postby Lilithbelial » Thu 23. Feb 2017, 14:13

front-end such as Bigpoint there may be some contractual limitations
I do not understand, can you explain?
.....................................................................................

No problem, we just need a solution
Lilithbelial

Postby rambokid1 » Thu 23. Feb 2017, 17:49

What is happening that do not update the game on the server in Brazil anymore?
rambokid1

Postby Gunpowder » Fri 24. Feb 2017, 07:11

Hello! I'm Gunpowder from the DoE server BR1.

I just registered in this forum to count my "vote" to the problem with updates and bugs fixes (that actually don't exist). I'm also concerned about not having attention of any moderator or administrator. As always, it seems that RMS only worry about create servers forgetting that they all need some maintenance. I say this with conviction because that's not the only game of RMS that I play, and it's really disapointing the situation of DoE BR1, exactly the game of RMS that I most appreciate (or at least it should be)... ¬¬'

Waiting some answer...
----

Olá, Eu sou Gunpowder do DoE servidor BR1.

Eu só me cadastrei neste fórum para fazer meu "voto" sobre o problema com atualizações e correções de bugs (que na verdade não existem). Eu também estou preocupado com o fato de não ter a atenção de nenhum moderador ou administrador. Como sempre, parece que a RMS só se preocupa em criar servidores esquecendo-se de que eles todos precisam de manutenção. Eu digo isto com convicção, já que este não é o único jogo da RMS que eu jogo, e é realmente decepcionante a situação do DoE BR1, exatamente o jogo da RMS que eu mais gosto (ou pelo menos deveria ser).

Espero resposta.
Gunpowder

Next

Return to Technical support