Legendary unit

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Legendary unit

Postby Zarathos » Thu 30. Mar 2017, 08:00

Bump. This is the most frustrating issue of all, frankly.
Zarathos

Postby blabla155 » Mon 15. May 2017, 12:58

Bump.
The problem have to be solved
blabla155

Postby st0rm » Mon 15. May 2017, 17:44

Maybe this helps or maybe not but I think the problem is only with certain accounts. I equipped and un-equipped my LUs with all possible equipment in my inventory, including their own dedicated equipment, and the army stats change accordingly. I even did a calculation (by hand) of my army stats without the LU's and the numbers add up. Based on these, I can conclude my LU's are taken into account.

Uiqua, I think you should start looking at those who complained about the bug in this thread as it may have something to do with those specific accounts. I can do HD6 and HD5 without any issues. Can't do HD1-4 since I don't have the required units anymore so I can't help out on those.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Zarathos » Tue 16. May 2017, 13:47

st0rm wrote:Maybe this helps or maybe not but I think the problem is only with certain accounts. I equipped and un-equipped my LUs with all possible equipment in my inventory, including their own dedicated equipment, and the army stats change accordingly. I even did a calculation (by hand) of my army stats without the LU's and the numbers add up. Based on these, I can conclude my LU's are taken into account.

Uiqua, I think you should start looking at those who complained about the bug in this thread as it may have something to do with those specific accounts. I can do HD6 and HD5 without any issues. Can't do HD1-4 since I don't have the required units anymore so I can't help out on those.

Cheers,
st0rm

Sorry, but you're doing the wrong calculations. My numbers in "Army" tab also change. It's the actual chances in dungeons that don't change. I.e. you need circa 220k total points for HD5 (based on info submitted on forum), you have 2 LUs, fully equipped in legendary gear (~extra 30k points in total). Your own points without LUs are, let's say, 210k. It shows that your total points fully healed are, or at least should be, 240k (210 +30), yet your HD5 is still yellow or green.

I've noticed this when I couldn't reach HD4 with 1% HP after summoning my 2nd legendary. I had about 159k total points (1%HP) before the summoning, after the summoning I should've had ~167k total points (fully legendary-equipped Baradeth with 1% HP). The numbers in "Army" tab were shown correct, yet my HD4 was still light-green after the summoning.

So it's not the display of numbers in the "Army" tab that is wrong, it's the actual change in chance of success that doesn't happen.

A more recent example:

HD5 requires 180,000 total points for it to be yellow. My total points excluding HP are ~191,000 points (my total points with full HP being ~248,000). The HD5 is still orange for me. But the "Army" tab displays everything correctly, so it means that my actual points are somewhere between 120,000 and 179,999 points. If we extract the 2 fully geared LUs minus HP, (that's ~19k) we would get: 191k–19k=172k. Which falls into the [120,000 - 179,999] range. I think that pretty much explains it. Don't look at the numbers in the "Army" tab, they're displayed correctly. Look at the actual chances in dungeons and compare your "Army" tab numbers with data in the corresponding topic (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1116). Unless it really is an individual-user-related issue, you'll see the difference in numbers, provided you have 1+ LU summoned.
Zarathos

Postby st0rm » Tue 16. May 2017, 16:24

My apologies for not being clear enough: I did the calculations and compared to the intervals given in the DE forum for HD5 and HD6 and they changed accordingly (I did no try to match the exact values but to be within the given interval).
That is why I concluded that this bug may affect only certain players.
I also understood from your posts that LU's and their equipment are not taken into account, in general, hence my calculations. Sorry for misinterpreting your sayings.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Zarathos » Tue 16. May 2017, 18:11

Okay then, thanks for making this clear, sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. I guess it might affect certain players then, making it more miserable <_< I know for sure that some players suffer from this, I can name myself and ilpinto at least. Taking into account the fact that I'm relatively close to the 3rd legendary, this is pretty frustrating.

But the worst part is that there's no response from devs about this. I know they're busy with the Slayer of Souls game, but still... Even the 'sorry, this is a bit too complicated for now and we need to focus on other things ATM' would be enough. Right now it feels that we're abandoned. The English forum, at least. ._.
Zarathos

Postby ilpinto » Thu 18. May 2017, 10:18

i don't think it matters certain units, it's very unlikely.. what i think is that the health points affect the calculations while def and atk not because they follow a different formula. try to put an improved rage potion on a legendary unit and then get closer and closer to dark green on a heroic dungeon. if you get dark green adding less than 100 hp you'll see that you will still be dark green after unequipping the improved rage potion even thought you shouldn't.
ilpinto

Postby Zarathos » Sat 27. May 2017, 11:11

I bump this thread and confirm blabla155 first post: Legendaries do influence bosses but do not influence HDs and maybe dungeons. Right now I have 200k total points with 1% HP. The chances are the following:

HD 5
Red finish at : 119 999 Points
Orange start at : 120 000 Points
Orange finish at : 179 999 Points
Yellow start at : 180 000 Points
Yellow finish at : 197 999 Points
Light green start at : 198 000 Points
Light green finish at : 217 999 Points
Dark green start at : 218 000 Points

10. Boss: Todesnymphen:
Hellgrün ab: 197598 minus 0-46

10. Boss: Todesnymphen (auch Meisterin der Winde)

rot bei: Punkte

Orange ab: Punkte

Gelb ab: Punkte

Hellgrün ab: Punkte

Dunkelgrün ab: 224.509 Punkte

My boss right now is light-green, as it should be, yet my HD5 is still orange. It seems to influence HDs and perhaps dungeons and other fights.

Any update on this issue from devs?
Zarathos

Postby blabla155 » Mon 29. May 2017, 12:46

I made the last boss recently.
I made some move in my army equipment to find the cap of colour change and I had cap move.
I needed 543810 points for light green ( (atk + def + pv ) army + (atk + def + pv) mecha).
Could an admin say if this the real change colour cap is this number if it was 495000(my first hypothesis)
blabla155

Postby Orience » Tue 30. May 2017, 12:26

I will bring Uiqua's attention to this thread since it appears he is not reading it.

Orience
Orience

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support