Legendary unit

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Legendary unit

Postby blabla155 » Tue 30. May 2017, 13:18

Oh, just a fact : It seems the problem is known on german server too, especially when try to find the color change of the boss :
http://forum.daysofevil.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&start=80
blabla155

Postby Zarathos » Fri 28. Jul 2017, 09:46

Any update on this? Legendaries still don't count toward HDs.
Zarathos

Postby Zarathos » Fri 29. Sep 2017, 15:24

Any, ANY info on this from developers? I've already summoned all legendaries and they're still bugged. Still doesn't count towards heroics :(

@uiqua: can we expect any info on this? It's been literally years since legendaries were introduced, yet this bug still exists.
Zarathos

Postby Zarathos » Wed 8. Nov 2017, 20:59

New content and weekly quests – that's cool and all, but what about the legendary units' heroic dungeon point calculation? When's this going to be fixed? Still doesn't work correctly on HDs, and I believe that bosses should be checked as well, I have a feeling that the Necromancer boss (Mortolk I think?) might have the same issues, if the Erfolgsaussichten 3.0 page is to be believed.

I've managed to gather all legendaries since their introduction yet the bug still exists! :(
Zarathos

Postby Zarathos » Tue 12. Dec 2017, 17:17

I will never stop bumping this thread, I guess

Is there any progress with this issue?
Zarathos

Postby Orience » Tue 12. Dec 2017, 20:19

It seems to me like they do count since on my summoning Luperas, HD8 went from light green to dark green ;o But I will ask Uiqua tomorrow.
Orience

Postby Zarathos » Fri 15. Dec 2017, 11:37

The only stat that works with legendaries when it comes to HDs (at least for me) is health. Which is easy to check.

My chances with HD6 with Army's 1% HP are on orange. I was healing my Army in multiple steps (2k HP per check) until I reached yellow indicator of chance. After that I started to de-equip one of the legendaries, Ashmodai. I took off his 2975 points-worth legendary weapon and I WAS STILL AT YELLOW, so if it really counted ATK and DEF I would've slipped back to orange. Then I took off another legendary item, the armor slot one, which is worth 1925 total points. I WAS STILL AT YELLOW. And only after I took off the third item, I slipped back to orange. Coincidentally (not really), the HP part of those 3 items was worth 2125 points, which falls off that last 2k HP healing step. Meaning my legendaries for god-knows-what reason benefit only from HP but get no points from ATK or DEF. And it doesn't matter what kind of equipment you put on the legendary, he only benefits from HP.
This might also be the reason why you got a switch to the next colour of chance when you summoned Luperas, you simply got enough HP bonus points to do so, but the ATK and DEF didn't count.

Frankly, I'm tired that this issue hasn't been resolved for, what, 2 years? New content is great, sure, I'll take my chances gambling for the last time, but this is it for me. The game doesn't receive CORE support with 2-year-old issues (non-working legendary ATK and DEF being only one of the issues) and I have all my reasons to suspect it's not worth investing in it anymore. The new content doesn't look too attractive when the old content is still broken AF.

I won't be updating this thread anymore. Waste of time.
Zarathos

Postby Orience » Fri 15. Dec 2017, 13:19

I have sent Uiqua a link to this topic and a copy of your last post. That's all I can do myself, and I hope it will bring enough attention on the bug.
Orience

Postby Uiqua » Mon 8. Jan 2018, 15:33

Hi everyone,

first of all I'd like to say sorry that I've skipped this thread for so long. It was my fault because I always thought you are just posting here the criterias for specific dungeons :cry:

We now have checked this issue and made a fix for it.

Can you please check and give me feedback if everything is working correctly now?

Best regards,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby Orience » Mon 8. Jan 2018, 15:39

@Zarathos : I only accept payment in the form of cookies. Chocolate chips only.
Orience

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support