Legendary unit

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Legendary unit

Postby Zarathos » Tue 9. Jan 2018, 11:47

Thanks for looking into this. Unfortunately, I see no results. I did the same test:

The only stat that works with legendaries when it comes to HDs (at least for me) is health. Which is easy to check.

My chances with HD6 with Army's 1% HP are on orange. I was healing my Army in multiple steps (2k HP per check) until I reached yellow indicator of chance. After that I started to de-equip one of the legendaries, Ashmodai. I took off his 2975 points-worth legendary weapon and I WAS STILL AT YELLOW, so if it really counted ATK and DEF I would've slipped back to orange. Then I took off another legendary item, the armor slot one, which is worth 1925 total points. I WAS STILL AT YELLOW. And only after I took off the third item, I slipped back to orange. Coincidentally (not really), the HP part of those 3 items was worth 2125 points, which falls off that last 2k HP healing step. Meaning my legendaries for god-knows-what reason benefit only from HP but get no points from ATK or DEF. And it doesn't matter what kind of equipment you put on the legendary, he only benefits from HP.
This might also be the reason why you got a switch to the next colour of chance when you summoned Luperas, you simply got enough HP bonus points to do so, but the ATK and DEF didn't count.

Please check the mechanics behind the ATK and DEF stats, and also give an extra check to the legendary items themselves. Taking off gear is the easiest way to check the stuff. I was taking off Ashmodai specifically, didn't check with other legendaries but something tells me it's an overall issue.

Hoping to hear from you...
Zarathos

Postby Uiqua » Tue 9. Jan 2018, 16:44

Hi Zarathos,

you are welcome. Can you please check it again and give me feedback please?

Best regards,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby Zarathos » Tue 9. Jan 2018, 20:04

Hello again!

It works now! Thanks!!

I've checked by de-equipping and had the expected results with all 4 legendaries and their items: took off the weapon first and slid back to the previous difficulty, took of the armour and stayed at the same, meaning it definitely works with all stats. Compared the difficulties now with the info we have on the German and International forums and it seemed to be matching, approximately, since we do not have specific numbers for each difficulty switch. But in general, the numbers seem to be matching.

I guess it's fixed! Let's wait for other replies, I might've missed something, but preliminarily – it's working correctly now.

I'm so happy! This is like Christmas coming <s>late</s> early!

@Orience: I was thinking of paying with a bottle of wine or liquor, but I guess the Dark side is attracted only by cookies :D
Zarathos

Postby Orience » Wed 10. Jan 2018, 09:16

Ehhh, cookies are love, cookies are life !

Glad it finally works :)
Orience

Postby st0rm » Tue 16. Jan 2018, 16:48

I am glad it got fixed. I never had the mentioned issues although I also tried equipping and removing the legendary equipment. All's well when it ends well. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Evilbarfbag » Thu 15. Feb 2018, 07:12

Thank you! Thank you!

Evilbarfbag

Postby GYNDE » Mon 14. Oct 2019, 15:06

Morning.

Legendary Equipment would be gear that only a legendary unit may wear.
Legendary units being Ashmodai, luperas, Baradeth, and Banuq. There gear is produced in the Legendary Smith's building.
( There is one complete set, weapon, armor, ring, and extra for each character).

If you do a mouseover on the item, it will say "can only be equipped by the legendary unit XXXXXXXX"

Unless you have created gear via the Legendary Smith building, chances are you do not have any legendary gear.

Hope this helps.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Previous

Return to Technical support