English Server Heroic Dungeon Bug

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

English Server Heroic Dungeon Bug

Postby DiannaDark » Fri 8. Jul 2016, 22:26

Zarathos and I believe the Heroic Dungeons on the English Server do not award enough stuff.

DemiFan 08.07.2016 - 23:23 Uhr

I know, my Army does a lot better on the First Level of the Heroic Dungeon on the German Server than my Army does on the Third Level of the Heroic Dungeon on the English Server.

But I feel it is because my Luck is good on the Brazil Server, the French Server, and the German Server.

My luck is bad on the English Server.

xoxox

This Thread was probably Created because the Heroic Dungeons are Busted.

in Opinions and suggestions

Heroic Dungeon Mastery

Zarathos 08.07.2016 - 23:15 Uhr

Subject: Your army has returned from the dungeon

Your fortress is suddenly enveloped in excitement as the first scouts from your army arrive to deliver the joyous message that the dungeon has been explored from corner to corner.

You allow a broad, knowing smile as they bestow you with the spoils of their foray:

403.200 gold

1x Starburst
1.772x Bowl
1.972x Steer
638x Goat

Heroic Dungeon level 3, really? What is this supercrap? And I haven't seen an epic item for a month! Jeez-Louise...

@Orience: heeey, high-five! Just make sure that all 5 fingers touch my 5 fingers during our hand-impact :| XD
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Re: English Server Heroic Dungeon Bug

Postby Zarathos » Sat 9. Jul 2016, 10:12

Yeah, been happening to me recently but today I had a surprisingly good drop. Still, not a single epic item from HD3 in a month (or maybe even more). I don't know whether this is intended, but my drops on both HD1 and HD2 were much better. By this time I would've gotten at least 2 extras/rings. I've never considered switching to HD1 from HD2, but right now, doing HD3, I'm considering going to a lower HD most of the times :/
I've heard from one of our players that you could spend 110+ days on HD4 and not get a single epic. Can't say I like such chances and/or drop mechanic :roll:
Zarathos

Postby DiannaDark » Sat 9. Jul 2016, 16:58

Subject: Your army has returned from the dungeon A Great Heroic Dungeon Level 3 Raid, for the English Server.

Your fortress is suddenly enveloped in excitement as the first scouts from your army arrive to deliver the joyous message that the dungeon has been explored from corner to corner.

You allow a broad, knowing smile as they bestow you with the spoils of their foray:

347.424 gold

1x Studded Shield

1x Ornamental necklace

42x Leather vest

68x Leather helmet

54x Leather belt

134x Sculpture

And a Typical Heroic Dungeon Level 1 on the German Server.

treff: Deine Armee ist aus dem Dungeon zurückgekehrt

Deine Festung wird jäh in Aufruhr versetzt, als die ersten Späher deines Heeres eintreffen und die frohe Botschaft verkünden, den Dungeon bis in den letzten Winkel erforscht zu haben.

Deinem Antlitz entweicht ein vielsagendes Lächeln, als sie dir folgende Beute aushändigen:

287.928 Gold

1x Verziertes Halsband

79x Lederweste

56x Lederhelm

37x Ledergürtel

147x Skulpturen

1x Verziertes Halsband is a 1x Ornamental necklace
<3

DiannaDark

Postby GYNDE » Sun 10. Jul 2016, 00:17

FIrst I would say that the two servers are different.

As to the scale of drops between the HDs...

Well, I have found that HD1 drops more often than HD2 - as HD2 is a harder level.

Also, the items are pretty specific to each HD. 1 = Bird of Lament, 2= Ring of Lament, 3= Armor of Lament and 4 = Blade of Lament.

SO you will usually have more BIrd of Laments than Rings of Lament; YOu will have more Rings of Lament than Armor of Lament; more Armor than blade of lament. At least that has been my experience, when doing HDs

Now as to frequency.. I would have to go back to HD1-4 to see. HD5 is giving up pretty good stuff.

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Animalux » Sun 10. Jul 2016, 09:40

Here's my experience. I believe HD4 is busted, had since January or something without an epic drop and I'd get the Starburst drops quite often. I often try to squeeze 2 dungeons per day as to increase my odds, which in theory should've improved them.
About a month ago I switched to HD3 and I got two epic drops within that month, days apart from eachother.(Although they both were Raleshil drops which I can't use anyway. Not sure if lucky or cursed.)
Now my luck has been getting worse, so thinking to change back down a little.
My advice, keep it interesting and add some variety. :D Do the other dungeons as well.
Also most of my luck must have been on HD2 as I got more epic rings than anything.
Animalux

Postby Orience » Sun 10. Jul 2016, 12:13

In HDs, the higher the number of the dungeon the lower the chance of dropping the weapon that is associated with it, which is why you drop more rings than armours and more armours than blades :)
Orience

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 11. Jul 2016, 02:44

1 = Bird of Lament, 2= Ring of Lament, 3= Armor of Lament and 4 = Blade of Lament.

I am not seeing these or any other really nice things in Heroic Dungeons 1, 2, and 3 on the English Server.

I believe HD4 is busted, had since January or something without an epic drop and I'd get the Starburst drops quite often.

Animalux

I do believe Animalux is Right, Heroic Dungeon 1, 2, 3, and 4 are busted and have been for a while.
<3

DiannaDark

Postby Animalux » Mon 11. Jul 2016, 21:11

Not a bug per se, but the RNG god could be more generous. ;)
Animalux

Postby Zarathos » Mon 11. Jul 2016, 21:29

I'm doing the last HD3 for now. If no epic drops, I'll switch to HD2. Had much better drops there and 2 epics in a month for sure. On HD3 I had just one epic, and I think that more than a month has passed (I'm doing 2 HD's per day, so it's about 60 runs). After I'll switch to HD2 I'll start counting until I get another epic there, for statistics at least.

Considering that epics from HD1 to HD4 are not best-in-slot for the 3+ epic units, IMO their drop rate could be increased. At least for HD3 and HD4.
Zarathos

Postby Bartimeus » Tue 23. Aug 2016, 15:25

Same problem here, I've been doing hd3 since june, almost 2 times per day, and I still haven't seen any armor for tears or rales, while in Hd 1 and 2 I was able to find 3/4 pieces of equipment in a month
Bartimeus

Next

Return to Technical support