Bigpoint problem

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: Bigpoint problem

Postby Evilbarfbag » Fri 17. Nov 2017, 09:10

I was having this problem, lost my login bonus levels several times. Couldn't get on for 3 days on one event!

Then I started using this login for bigpoint, it's foreign and I can't read anything but it gets me in!

http://de.bigpoint.com/login/

I would love to be able to transfer my account, login, whatever, to daysofevil.com and if bigpoint ever dies I would hope Days of Evil (the game) would not want to lose all the players who accidentally stumbled upon it thru bigpoint!

I would even be willing to say, Please :) .....come up with some way to transfer us to daysofevil.com.
Oh yeah and I spend money on this game :) wouldn't want to stop because I couldn't login :(

I hope a solution is found before it happens.
Evilbarfbag

Postby spawn » Sun 19. Nov 2017, 00:30

I desire the same, I only play to this game through Bigpoint and when it doesn't work is very annoying. But I guess that they are making money if we login with Bigpoint...
spawn

Postby spawn » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 23:40

BigPoint not working todaya again ("502 Bad Getaway"), please give us a solution, this happens very often, after some years playing to this game I don´t want to give up only because Bigpoint is almost closing down...

Edit: It's working today, but really it's very annoying
spawn

Postby Orience » Tue 5. Dec 2017, 13:27

Although I'm not supposed to care for any other server than the French, I will raise your point to Uiqua on the next occasion I have. :)
Orience

Postby st0rm » Tue 5. Dec 2017, 14:16

There is nothing Media2Art can do about BigPoint as long as the latter is still up-and-running. I am not sure about the contract terms but there is something in there that prohibits our game provider to transfer the accounts from BigPoint platform on their own servers.
There is similar issue with MoonID but more related to the financial side of the problem (MoonCoins can no longer by traded for souls).

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby GYNDE » Wed 6. Dec 2017, 03:18

that would be my take on it, St0rm. It must be a legal issue.

It is obvious that Uiqua can, fix our accounts when things screw up...

Well, let's hope that Moon-Id does not go away....
Bigpoint" who cares........ I don't use bigpoint....

:D - Naw just kidding.
I would hate to lose guildmates and my great opponents if either or both of these in-comeing portals were to close

GYNDE(IN-THE-FORUM)/GENDY (IN-GAME)
Ch 2 complete - November, 23, 2013 LVL 25 - Deified Ruler of the World - April 10, 2014
Chapter 3 completed - June 25, 2014 - Path to Fame - completed - July 13, 2014
DEMON SHRINE - MORT - May 24, 2015
GYNDE

Postby Orience » Wed 6. Dec 2017, 20:43

st0rm, I think Uiqua successfully transfed ex-Bigpoint accounts over their own servers in the past as I've had players who couldn't connect to the game anymore and he could provide them with fresh new logs via a connection through the main portal - but I will ask him more specifically.
Orience

Postby st0rm » Wed 6. Dec 2017, 21:59

I remember Uiqua telling us, after the first big mess from BigPoint, that we should not fear losing the accounts and that they will transfer the accounts on their servers if/when BigPoint goes belly-up. However, there was nothing they could do at that time, legally speaking, only to reimburse the players with souls after the issue was solved.
st0rm

Postby spawn » Sat 9. Dec 2017, 22:09

Thanks for the answers guys, my main concern was to lose this account definitely. I can bear about losing a couple of days of game during one year, I guess

So the solution is to hack Bigpoint and finish the website and later to tranfer our accounts :mrgreen:
spawn

Postby st0rm » Sun 10. Dec 2017, 10:20

spawn wrote:Thanks for the answers guys, my main concern was to lose this account definitely. I can bear about losing a couple of days of game during one year, I guess

So the solution is to hack Bigpoint and finish the website and later to tranfer our accounts :mrgreen:

I think your account is already safe on the DoE server, you just need to put BP out of its misery and start playing normally. :)
st0rm

Previous

Return to Technical support