Fortress Battle

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Fortress Battle

Postby Bored » Sun 31. May 2015, 01:45

Today i did 2 run test on the german server. I attacked hard and that was to find the lowest lvl fortress i could find at hard. Both were lvl 16.

Now what i would like to understand (or report) is how exactly with a broken army of 2348 atk, 1652 def and 1286 HP. Did i manage to win at hard difficulty and twice at that. I'm barely over 5K total army stats while lvl 16 fortress should around or over 30k total stats.
Bored

Re: Fortress Battle

Postby DiannaDark » Wed 6. Jul 2016, 00:24

This is copied from my Answer to another Question about Fortress Fights.

Re: Fortress fights
Postby DiannaDark » Tue 5. Jul 2016, 11:51

This information about Traps is from Upgrades on the Forum.

Traps

To fend off opposing attacks against your fortress, you have the possibility to set up traps in your fortress.

If an enemy activates a trap, the attack ends automatically and you have fended off the attack successfully. Every opposing attack consumes one active trap.

The idea is not to win in a Fortress Attack, the idea is to not be discovered. If you are discovered you lose.

Seraphim are the best Assassin Warrior, they can disable a Trap. If all your Assassin Warriors are Seraphim and all of them have all the Advanced Training they can have, you have the highest probabilty of a win if you are the Attacking Assassin Army. If you have the Fortress, you have the better chance if you have all the Traps you can have Active..

Seraphim

These winged creatures are thanks to their flying skills well to infiltrate enemy fortresses. Silently they scout out the destination and can already destroy some traps in advance.

As with every Battle and Quest in the Game, there is a random factor built in which can save you or destroy you.

With 21 Well Equipped Assassins on the English Server I can not win every battle against the Easy Fortresses.

Some of the successes in Fortress Battle has to be just Random Chance or Luck.

I do not do well at Medium Fortress Battles, yet.

I am not at all ready to attempt Hard Fortress Battles on any server.

On the English Server.
I shredded 10 of my Vanir Princesses in my Assassin Army and Trained 10 more Seraphim, now I have 14, and now with a 8.5 Trap Bonus I can win some Medium Fortress Fights.

xoxox
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Return to Technical support