account security

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Re: account security

Postby Bored » Fri 16. Jan 2015, 21:57

Ok, thank to both of you.

It would be nice if this game had a vacance mode. I know a game were you add another player in the vacance section and once they are added they can log on your account using a link in their own vacance section. They can't read your mail, can't delete the account and if i'm not wrong they couldn't touch your irl currency either (the one you paid with real money. Like soul here)
Bored

Postby D11M » Sat 17. Jan 2015, 00:51

Well,i know a game travian that has a feature you are talking about.You can choose up to 2 people to log in to your account using their own password and you can limit their access for it for example here you can not allow them to post on market,send contracts and allow them only to do production and dungeon/raids.

If you leave the posibility to send contracts and post stuff to marketplace it still can be used to leave someone without a thing and ask for a ransom or whats the problem with the german server guys :/
D11M

Postby st0rm » Sat 17. Jan 2015, 08:19

D11M wrote:@Bored there was a spelling mistake it's setting not sitting so that's why the translator didn't help you.

It is actually account sitting, that is taking care of someone else's account while they are gone for holidays or any other activity that might stop them playing regularly. As it is right now, you simply give someone you trust your account name and password (direct login or via a game portal) and they will do the activities you ask them to do (normally only raids/dungeons and production).

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby D11M » Sat 17. Jan 2015, 14:38

My bad,i thought uiqua was talking about account settings to change your password :D
D11M

Previous

Return to Technical support