Concern bug of the French version of the game

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Concern bug of the French version of the game

Postby PhoenixSix » Wed 1. Oct 2014, 18:32

Hello,
We have a big problem, a guild attacks(affects) territories, but impossible to see the attack, and no text on the wall of guild saying that we lose territories, and strangely it is valid only for a guild.
I suspect one problem with the image of this guild, which has to raise problem.....
Thank you

The guild which raises problem: L'ENFER DU MILIEU
PhoenixSix

Re: Concern bug of the French version of the game

Postby st0rm » Wed 1. Oct 2014, 19:09

It also happens here on the English server. When you hold a territory which is under attack, there is no displayed image on mouse-over of that territory. In addition, there is no system message on the Guild page letting you know you lost a territory.
This bug is here for several months. I reported it before but hasn't been fixed yet. I'm sure it will very shortly. :)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby PhoenixSix » Mon 6. Oct 2014, 20:06

hello,

Roger23J PhoenixSix 06.10.2014

Objet : bug jeu
salut j"ai cru comprendre que tu gerais la relation entre le support et les joueurs du coup jaimerais te soumettre un bug de guilde
je viens de creer la mienne et en voulant lui donner de la vie et de la ferocite bah ca ne lui en donne pas mais je perds bien lor quand je lui regenere de la vie mais ca reste en negatif et pareil pour les poissons seches que je lui donne pour la fero, je les perds mais la fero augmente pas, donc voila un screen du bug

in english :
Subject: bug game
hi j "I understand you managed the relationship between the media and players suddenly I'd like you to submit a bug guild
I just create my own and wanting to give it life and ferocity bah it does not give him much but I lose lor when I regenerated it life but it remains negative and such for dry fish I gives him the fero, I lose but fero not increase, so here is a screen bug
Attachments
825049bugdoe.png
825049bugdoe.png (239.89 KiB) Viewed 14749 times
PhoenixSix

Postby st0rm » Mon 6. Oct 2014, 20:14

They way I understood it, your friend spends the gold on healing the army but the health does not regenerate. Same goes for restoring the morale: the corresponding amount of dried fish is deducted from the storage but nothing happens to the guild army morale.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Uiqua » Wed 8. Oct 2014, 10:28

Hi Phoenix and st0rm,

we haven't seen this in the english version and therefore didn't know that a bug appeared. Maybe I also just haven't seen the post... Sorry for that!

We fixed now the two problems with the territories and the guild army on both French and English servers.

And for all the french players:

Please write only in english because my knowledges from school about speaking french are nearly cast away ;-)

Kind regards,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby st0rm » Wed 8. Oct 2014, 10:35

No need to apologize, Uiqua. We should have been, I should have been, more clear on this matter sooner. The good thing is that it got fixed. :)
I'll do my best to help you out with messages in French as I am sure some other players will also do it. ;)

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Uiqua » Wed 8. Oct 2014, 10:43

Thanks st0rm, I am sure we both will manage this in the future :-)
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby Kagen » Wed 8. Oct 2014, 14:26

I speak French as well. So far st0rm was always faster than me^^

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby PhoenixSix » Wed 8. Oct 2014, 16:48

hello ,

Yes thank you for the partial resolution of the bug ^^ because we still miss the information on the wall of guild, saying that we lose one territories or saying that we keep him, further to an attack of this famous guild:)

Thank's :)
PhoenixSix

Postby Uiqua » Fri 10. Oct 2014, 09:44

Hello Phoenix,

thanks for the advise - it should work from now on :-)

Kind regards,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Return to Technical support