More bugs

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

More bugs

Postby Dutchie » Wed 20. Aug 2014, 08:26

Beside not getting the login bonus, the trolls market didn't change.
The ferocity didn't reset also.

Our guild did get the +100 ATK and the +100 DEF from the sacrifics.
I noticed they didn't count for the research achievements Mow them down and for tactician.
Also a bug ?
Dutchie

Re: More bugs

Postby Dutchie » Mon 25. Aug 2014, 16:39

Our guild did get the +100 ATK and the +100 DEF from the sacrifics.
I noticed they didn't count for the research achievements Mow them down and for tactician.
Also a bug ?

Looks like the other bugs are solved, what about this one ?
Dutchie

Postby Uiqua » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 08:27

Hi Dutchie,

this works like intended.

The sacrifice bonus doesn't affect the achievements.

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby st0rm » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 10:48

Uiqua wrote:Hi Dutchie,

this works like intended.

The sacrifice bonus doesn't affect the achievements.

Greetings,

Uiqua

Good to know. How about when having +400 ATK research through own power and then perform the sacrifice in the Guild? It gives you +500 ATK but no achievement. Can one research further than +500, say +600 to get the achievement?

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Kagen » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 10:56

st0rm, you don't have the sacrifice yet?

It is the case that when you visit your army research it still shows you the numbers you have researched. The plus bonus is just added to your army under army and not in the research section. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Therefore our achievements and researches continue to work like before.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby st0rm » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 11:06

Kagen wrote:st0rm, you don't have the sacrifice yet?

It is the case that when you visit your army research it still shows you the numbers you have researched. The plus bonus is just added to your army under army and not in the research section. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Therefore our achievements and researches continue to work like before.

Nope, we went for other sacrifices. I wanted to leave this for when the majority of us had +400 research through own powers and then use it to get the achievement (it would have saved roughly 60 million gold).
So, in the end will it shown +600 in the army page after performing the sacrifice (500 research for the achievement + 100 from sacrifice)? Moreover, is the number of research points unlimited as the number of dailies or fights but only the first 500 count towards the achievements?

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Kagen » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 12:20

Attack strength (ATK): 10502 (+ 144)
Defense strength (DEF): 10993 (+ 144)

This is it for me under my army page. I have researched 44 and then the sacrifice gave me another 100 so it turned into 144.

So, in the end will it shown +600 in the army page after performing the sacrifice (500 research for the achievement + 100 from sacrifice)?

Yes.

Moreover, is the number of research points unlimited as the number of dailies or fights but only the first 500 count towards the achievements?

I guess: yes, because this researches are more or less the only way to maybe some day beat the for now last boss (although we don't know if it is the last, because no one can defeat it) in my opinion, since you can make your units all rale and ToS plus only the highest equipment, but this seems - so far - to not do the trick.

Don't we have a player here who already has the achievements for the researches and who can tell us? Maybe Redles?

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Dutchie » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 16:04

The sacrifice says :

Increased ATK

+ 100 ATK with research
Cost: 4.000.000 Guild points

This is misleading..

It should be +100 ATK for the army, not with research..
Dutchie

Postby Kagen » Tue 26. Aug 2014, 17:54

That is indeed misleading except for the following case:

It means that one has to have a minimum of 1 research done for the sacrifice to be effective.
So that the minimum of att (in this case) is 101.

When one has 0 researches done it won't be effective.

Well, but I find it more possible to be just misleading than actually be like I imagined above, so, probably just misleading.
Yes, I seem to understand where the misguidance lies. It is to make clear that the bonus is added in the green brackets. That is the research and that is meant with "with research". Otherwise some players might search and don't finde or something like that.
But I don't know how this could have been solved differently?

Kagen

Return to Technical support