Server drunk ? He must Be ! Such a mess ...

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Server drunk ? He must Be ! Such a mess ...

Postby Bored » Sat 9. Aug 2014, 01:42

Something is wrong with the server which mess how they calculate army strength ?

I have 6 Black feathers equiped and 1 longshield equiped i'm light green,
I Switch 6 black feathers to 6 frosty rune axe i'm yellow, WTF ? heck i even switched my longshield for a Buckler of the Forgotten to still found me in yellow ...

are you yelling that 2.13 boss is weak to bow because he is a mage ? i mean common ... there is some serious issue going on ...

Black feathers have 25 stats, Frosty Rune Axe have 27, Longshield have 19, Buckler have 31.
Just to say my army have a moral of 100% so no attack boost or attack malus.

EDIT : Actually my army moral was at 10 (i was thinking the 100% was from 10 to 90 ...) so i'll retry after my pvp battle with 11 moral, but still the gap is way too much for it too matter (if it do it mean it's the army boost that is messed up and doesn't do his job properly)
Bored

Re: Server drunk ? He must Be ! Such a mess ...

Postby woepsie » Tue 12. Aug 2014, 18:24

I think i read somewhere that different fights put an emphasis on different stats (atk/def/hp). It's not much, otherwise it would have been noticed already. But maybe you were right on the edge or something.
Bit vague, i know. I might be wrong!

I like the idea of a drunk server though... first the game would get a lot of spelling errors, then the soldiers would try to seduce or fight you, and it all ends with a crash :)
woepsie

Re: Server drunk ? He must Be ! Such a mess ...

Postby Bored » Tue 12. Aug 2014, 21:13

No, this isn't what happened since right after feeding my army to be back at 100% attack boost instead of 95%. Thing were working fine. So when i was at 95% my BF were stronger than my Frosty rune axe but when i was back at 100%, my Frosty were back to being stronger. I'll have to try and reproduce the bug, on some other dungeons / quest since i have wacked that 1.13 boss :D

Btw, i got it backward about my "edit" on the first post, i thought because i was at 95% atk maybe with some weird rounding it could make the BF stronger than the Frosty but it's actually the other way around since the BF are mainly att, so they actually lose more value than the frosty, what i mean is ...

BF normally have 25 Stats (16/4/5), with 95% atk it become 24.2 (-0.8)
Frosty rune axe normally have 27 Stats (9/12/6), with 95% atk they become 26.55 (-0.45)
Bored

Return to Technical support