Quest 2.4 : Bug or Wanted ?

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Quest 2.4 : Bug or Wanted ?

Postby Bored » Mon 4. Aug 2014, 17:21

Hello,

On the german server, at 1 876 (Mech + army) i'm still dark green. The thing is even the first quest than require use of army still need more to be dark green (Quest 1.13 turn dark green at 1 962)

Do it's wanted given 2.4 is a quest than win end as a loss (mandatory) ? So doesn't matter how low you are you will still be dark green ? (kinda don't want doing it once again on the german2 --' with no epic / extra mech slot this time, too bad you can only switch mech equip and can't remove them)

Quest 1.20 turn dark green at 7 630 and quest 2.7 turn dark green at 17 985. 2.4 seem to be lost in the middle of those x)
Last edited by Bored on Tue 5. Aug 2014, 01:18, edited 2 times in total.
Bored

Re: Quest 2.4 : Bug or Wanted ?

Postby Kagen » Mon 4. Aug 2014, 22:40

There is one quest where your army is defeated no matter what. Just click on taking the quest and see if you can proceed to the next, but i guess this is right ;) no bug

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby Bored » Mon 4. Aug 2014, 23:01

This is also my guess, but i just had to ask, i mean i played on the german only to gather value on this quest :cry: (my fr was past that and my english was too strong by the time i get there.)

That feel just like a huge waste of time ^^'
Bored

Postby Kagen » Tue 5. Aug 2014, 09:22

Kapitel 2 – Quest 4 (2-4): Der Magierturm: Greife den Magierturm an!

Dunkelgrün ab: 1 Punkt

Diesen Kampf verliert man, egal wie stark das Heer ist.

http://forum.daysofevil.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1864

So yes, here it stands:

2-4

Darkgreen starting: 1 Point

This fight you lose no matter how strong you are.

You can just click on quest is done. If you have succeeded it is okay and you can proceed to the next one and if you haven't done yet what the quest wants you to do, then you get a message that you first have to fullfill the quest.

Just like I remembered.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby ionut675 » Wed 13. Aug 2014, 06:02

hy

i dont want to make a new teme ,so i will post it here.
Chapter 3 Quest 20 :
Chapter 3 - Quest 20: Storm

Your necromancers request an audience with you. As you are completely occupied with your preparations for war and the thoughts about your uncertain future are so all-consuming as to make you nauseous, you very reluctantly grant it to them. However, their concern is more important than expected: As it is unclear exactly what type of enemy you will be facing in battle, they advise you to have magic jewelry made to protect the mind from any kind of influence. Your first instinct is to have these necromancers punished for waiting so long to bring up such an important issue. But you need every available fighter you can get. You immediately send them to your jeweler so that they can instruct him on how to produce these items.

Produce 10 wall of energy.
Reward: 700.000 points, 1.000.000 gold, 1 Inferno Blade, 1 Blade of Lament

I already produced more than 14 walls of energy ,but there are not taken in consideration.Now is a glitch,bug or is whit intention ?
A few hours ago i just finishit the previous 7 chapters ,and after my calculation i whose supost to finish this one olso .

Thanks
ionut675

Postby st0rm » Wed 13. Aug 2014, 06:22

You have to produce those 10 rings from the time the quest becomes available. It happened to me also, with 3 rings being manufactured before the quest was actually available.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Return to Technical support