[SOLVED] witch workshop not working

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

[SOLVED] witch workshop not working

Postby antyhiggs » Sun 1. Jun 2014, 21:18

Hello,

After clicking on "convert" button, which was supposed to convert 100 healing potions to 1 imp. healing potions we get "The guild doesn't have enough elixir in its stocks." message. And we have 100 healing potions...

I would appreciate fixing this bug, as whole guild was really involved in preparing resources for which workshop, shame if it would be wasted! I think that Storm already have sent you some info, but just to be sure that this gets into bug-log.

regards

anty

PS. And translating "recycler option" and giving us, EN players, this feature, would be a great add-on to fixing witch workshop issue ;)))))))))
antyhiggs

Re: witch workshop not working

Postby antyhiggs » Thu 5. Jun 2014, 20:13

Hello, as there is no feedback from admins, could those of you that are playing on ge server ask\check if witch workshop is working there, and if there was some issue with it before? Thx!
antyhiggs

Postby Kagen » Fri 6. Jun 2014, 15:20

Okay, there weren't any problems with it at all in the past and in the present it is working just fine it seems.

If there ever was a problem it would have been posted in forum, but there is no post regarding a problem with witch workshop. Neither new nor old.

So the problem is an english server problem.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby antyhiggs » Mon 9. Jun 2014, 12:38

Kagen, thx for investigating this!

Uniqua, could you please ask some dev for checking en version of witch workshop conversion procedure/code? It isn't working for over a month.
antyhiggs

Postby DiannaDark » Mon 9. Jun 2014, 15:21

I still believe some of the problems are with Google Translate, it is hard to believe Google Translate is no problem at all when sometimes while I am waiting on the next screen to load, and it doesn't load at the bottom of the page it says Waiting for Translate Google.com.

I don't have the Witch Workshop, so it may be a completely different problem on that.

The Internet is different for me.

I live in Arkansas, where no one wears shoes till they go to school.

I live in the woods and they have never ran wires for the Internet out here and probably never will.

I use Comodo Dragon to get away from Internet Explorer and the horrible problems with it.

We have Hughes Net, which is probably the most horrible internet service in the world. If it looks like it may rain our internet is slow, if it is raining our internet is slower than dial up, or just quits.
<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU

C'est une vie de pirate pour moi. Buvez mes cœurs. Yo ho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VmwODZkVU
DiannaDark

Postby Kagen » Mon 9. Jun 2014, 15:40

But google translate isn't used to translate this game and it isn't employed and google isnt related to the company as far as I can interprete Uiqua's previous statement. And with me there is never a google translate warning or anything similar.

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But that ocean would be less, because of that missing drop."
Kagen

Postby st0rm » Mon 9. Jun 2014, 17:14

It's not a problem of translation, is a problem of system not recognizing any healing potions in the Guild inventory and not converting them to improved healing potions.

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Postby Uiqua » Tue 10. Jun 2014, 15:03

Hello everyone,

sorry for the delay - this bug was a tricky one ;-)

But now the wich workshop works as intended!

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby st0rm » Tue 10. Jun 2014, 18:57

Indeed it does. Thank you very much for your help!!

Cheers,
st0rm
st0rm

Return to Technical support