Bug Soul inside Inventory (boken pic)

This is the area about reporting bugs or when you have technical problems.

Bug Soul inside Inventory (boken pic)

Postby Bored » Thu 29. May 2014, 11:06

Hello,

Do Uiqua have the power to fix this kind of bug ? i believe he should be able to but can he still do it if it's not on an english or german server ? http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/744619soul.png

I mainly wanted to hint Uiqua about the bug, since if he do just like me, which is come mostly as a guest then log on only when he got something to say. It may take some time before he read my mail ^^

Since i doubt player can help me, i will not bother with the small stuff but in short, Thulkass the Fr Admin can't do anything because the account isn't from Looki but IDmoon ... i hear the bug isn't from IDmoon but DoE itself which mean IDmoon can't do anything and since some tickets still doesn't got any answer after 1 years ... doesn't need to be Einstein to understand why i'm not bothering waiting for their answer. Also i doesn't know how i can reach an DoE admin like Uiqua on the Fr side. So i only have 3 choice left now

°1 : Hoping Uiqua do have some power even on the Fr server or know somebody who could help me.
°2 : Bothering Thulkass until he get sick of me (Only god know how much i want to do it) since i know he isn't as powerless as he claim to be. Sadly it's unlikely to do something.
°3 : Doing a tombstone for those soul, so they may rest in peace ... but it's not evil, so scratch that actually. :roll:

Just to make some understand why i doesn't post this on the Fr DoE forum but here, it's because Fr looki forum and Fr DoE forum is actually ther same thing. The Fr doesn't have a forum like us or german. I don't know about other country forum so i doesn't name them. The reason i know for sure the Looki forum is actually the DoE forum is because of the link ...

English Forum = http://www.f1.daysofevil.com/
French Forum = http://www.f2.daysofevil.com/ ... that said once you copy this one on the internet bar it become http://www.looki.fr/forum/days-of-evil_f1347/

i was knowing english was S1 while french was S2 (the IG link) so i tested switching f1 to f2 on the forum link ... never would i have expected it would had lead me to the looki forum xD i was expecting nothing to happen or some kind of error :p.
Bored

Re: Bug Soul inside Inventory (boken pic)

Postby D11M » Thu 29. May 2014, 13:23

Pff...Uiqua is all powerful if he wants he can do anything and if something seems to him a too easy task for him,then he will let someone who can do it know about it and fix the bug :D
D11M

Postby Uiqua » Thu 29. May 2014, 14:26

Hello Bored,

sorry about that bug! We fixed it already so that you can use your 300 souls ;-)

And we also credited you 50 souls extra to say sorry.

@D11M:
This is an exact description of mine :P

Greetings,

Uiqua
Uiqua
Administrator

Postby Bored » Fri 30. May 2014, 01:26

I hate when you take too much time and when you submit your post you are offline :x

Thank a lot ^^ i wish i had know you could affect even the Fr before, maybe i could have keeped my first account ... hey wait ... actually i heard the account is still not deleted (i asked it to delete it to Thulkass since i couldn't do it anymore myself, he did tell me it was done) but a guildmate told me he did found me under research ... i will do some research about it then ask again for the almighty Uiqua xD this time it shouldn't be a task to easy :lol:
Bored

Return to Technical support